ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 344 of 460
« First < 244294334340341342343344 345346347348354394444 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***
smittysbar 11:49 AM 05-11-2008
Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:59 PM 04-13-2019
Website programmers at ESPN could learn something from the Masters website programmers
[Reply]
BWillie 04:36 PM 04-13-2019
Tiger will fail again. Might not have many more chances after a couple more years.

I like this Finau guy. Down to earth, powerful swing, and great golfer. I want to like Koepka but hes kind of a whiner about why don't more people like me wahhh.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 06:02 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Honest question:

Does anybody cheer against a player in golf.
We all hate the Broncos and want them to lose.

Any player you cheer against and why?

I don't. I am amazed at what they do.
People that don't like Tiger and don't want him to succeed are everywhere. I assume several are itt. It's hilarious and sad to me, that by chance, someone lucky enough to be a contemporary of the Goat, can't enjoy the singular entertainment experience he provides to his fans and to the impartial viewer.

I suspect a lot of the Phil love itt might be the result of a certain something...
[Reply]
Rivaldo 06:05 PM 04-13-2019
I've loved every minute of it, from when he announced 'Hello, World,' to every impossible shot, fist-pump ... thunderous crowd roar.. the audacity of this mother****er.

U cannot buy that type swag, entertainment value... running after the putt and the hand gesture when the ball drops.
[Reply]
srvy 06:39 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by Rivaldo:
People that don't like Tiger and don't want him to succeed are everywhere. I assume several are itt. It's hilarious and sad to me, that by chance, someone lucky enough to be a contemporary of the Goat, can't enjoy the singular entertainment experience he provides to his fans and to the impartial viewer.

I suspect a lot of the Phil love itt might be the result of a certain something...
You mean because he is part Thai?

I suspect some dont like him because they suspected performance enhancement. I watched him in the us amature was a scrawny little kid with a heck of a short game and could hit it for his size. Went pro and got huge so it was suspicious in a time when baseball and football ran rampant with steroids.
[Reply]
srvy 06:40 PM 04-13-2019
I've loved every minute of it, from when he announced 'Hello, World,' to every impossible shot, fist-pump ... thunderous crowd roar.. the audacity of this mother****er.

U cannot buy that type swag, entertainment value... running after the putt and the hand gesture when the ball drops.
Another reason many disliked him is he dominated a bunch of Bob Mays in his prime years.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 07:14 PM 04-13-2019
ok pretend to know what the quality level of the overall player pool is/was era to era

that's something to do. Activities available

rationalize away how you flubbed a chance to genuinely enjoy the greatest to ever tread this planet at his particular discipline . good times.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 07:16 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:

I suspect some dont like him because they suspected performance enhancement. I watched him in the us amature was a scrawny little kid with a heck of a short game and could hit it for his size. Went pro and got huge so it was suspicious in a time when baseball and football ran rampant with steroids.
that's total horseshit.. he could bomb it back in his amateur days lol you're an idiot and wrong on just about everything u put your mind to.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:18 PM 04-13-2019

You can't be serious. He was a skinny kid who got older and lifted weights. He was never a behemoth of a man. Many of us could achieve his physique with a good regime & nutrition.

I dont hate Tiger, but I dont root for him to win. I used to, but then I saw that hes an adulterer, two faced, and an arrogant asshole. I imagine many on tour are like that, and it doesnt help that hes under such a microscope but hes an asshole. Ive heard Phil is too but they are both very charming with the media.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 07:20 PM 04-13-2019
also, on a Saturday at the Masters, when Tiger is challenging and flirting with taking the lead, this forum's dedicated golf thread gets like 30 posts... with very few about Tiger.
[Reply]
srvy 07:21 PM 04-13-2019
ok pretend to know what the quality level of the overall player pool is/was era to era

that's something to do. Activities available

rationalize away how you flubbed a chance to genuinely enjoy the greatest to ever tread this planet at his particular discipline . good times.
I saw the greatest to ever play the game The Golden Bear.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 07:23 PM 04-13-2019
I saw the greatest to ever play the game The Golden Bear.
No, you didn't, you jackass fool

lol 27 posts on a historic day, 2 about Tiger

dysfunctional sports forum
[Reply]
Rivaldo 07:24 PM 04-13-2019
srvy, enjoy the golf tomorrow, u greasy fayg
[Reply]
srvy 07:24 PM 04-13-2019
also, on a Saturday at the Masters, when Tiger is challenging and flirting with taking the lead, this forum's dedicated golf thread gets like 30 posts... with very few about Tiger.
Well where were you? You could have twisted Tigers crank all you wanted.
[Reply]
srvy 07:28 PM 04-13-2019

[Reply]
Page 344 of 460
« First < 244294334340341342343344 345346347348354394444 > Last »
Up