ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 115 of 167
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:30 PM 12-09-2017
My boxers are fairly laid back at this point. They get worked up when certain people are around or when the kids get home though. But its been a process.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:32 PM 12-09-2017
I've got two cats, two boxers [and one is pregnant again we think] and a rott. Been looking for the right rott male pup. I need a shop dog.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 02:40 AM 12-10-2017
Originally Posted by In58men:
Yeah Costco brand.
My chocolate has been on it for years.
Attached: P1010017.JPG (579.4 KB) 
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:04 AM 12-10-2017
Most dogs chew, never met a pupper who didn’t like to gnawl on things. Boxers need a lot of room to run around, hyper dogs. I use to have one myself, excellent dogs and great with kids.

They have the WORST farts ever, prepare yourself.
My lab used to somehow get the insoles out of my shoes and chew the shit out of them, never chewed the shoe, I think he know I'd kill him.

I cured him by rubbing pepper juice on the bottom of the insoles on an old pair of shoes. I wore them to twist some wrenches and left them out for him, he never touched my shoes again.

Vet said he was bonding, I said he was getting ready to become a crate dog...We both laughed later because Wilbur will still leave the kitchen if I am chopping hot peppers.

I strongly recommend doing this to furniture you want to insure doesn't get chewed.

I don't recall him ever farting and he got small amounts of table scraps. Lots of fried egg yokes too.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:31 PM 12-10-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
My chocolate has been on it for years.
Beautiful dog!
[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:12 PM 12-10-2017

Thank you.

Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Beautiful dog!

[Reply]
In58men 09:19 PM 12-10-2017
He might have been in his crate a little too long while we were away. He thought he was in trouble lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:21 PM 12-10-2017
He might have been in his crate a little too long while we were away. He thought he was in trouble lol.

Uh oh...
[Reply]
In58men 09:27 PM 12-10-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Uh oh...
The look he gave me was pretty funny.

“I bet you don’t leave me here again, look what you made me do, clean up my mess”

Spoiler!

[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:19 AM 12-11-2017
Your dog needs toys to destroy! Ham flavored nylon bones, leather chews, balls Heres a great list. but chewers and destructive dogs need toys and things that get your approval when they destroy them. Never let them chew bumpers or fetch batons but always give them something to go chill with and chew the ****out of after training like a big ass rope bone. When they get stinky, and they will, just toss em in the washer.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...VslBftNx5ydVay

Taco Bell talking Chihuahua Toy? My lab will chew the shit out of anything with a squeaker in it but really thinks these are the real deal. He will rip off the eyes then rip off it's head and get the "talk box" out and growl and bark at it and when he finally breaks it he takes what's left the stuffed dog and puts it with his other toys.
He gets one for his Bday and Christmas or anytime my SO tells him to play bad ass. which is very seldom. She has him to where his his hair on his back will stand straight up, he'll growl, show his choppers, and bark like no other time. She tell him to do it when someone frightens her, such as when someone she isn't expecting comes to the door, It's ****ing hysterical as the dog wouldn't hurt a, well maybe a rabbit??? He knows to stay away from our
giant heron and only chases the geese and not the ducks.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:32 AM 12-11-2017
Your dog needs toys to destroy! Ham flavored nylon bones, leather chews, balls Heres a great list. but chewers and destructive dogs need toys and things that get your approval when they destroy them. Never let them chew bumpers or fetch batons but always give them something to go chill with and chew the ****out of after training like a big ass rope bone. When they get stinky, and they will, just toss em in the washer.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...VslBftNx5ydVay

Taco Bell talking Chihuahua Toy? My lab will chew the shit out of anything with a squeaker in it but really thinks these are the real deal. He will rip off the eyes then rip off it's head and get the "talk box" out and growl and bark at it and when he finally breaks it he takes what's left the stuffed dog and puts it with his other toys.
He gets one for his Bday and Christmas or anytime my SO tells him to play bad ass. which is very seldom. She has trained him to where his hair on his back will stand straight up, he'll growl, show his choppers, and bark like all hell. She tell him to do it when someone frightens her, such as when someone she isn't expecting comes to the door, or onto the property. Wilbur is all cool one moment and crazy the next when she wants him to be. It's ****ing hysterical as Wilbur wouldn't hurt a, well, maybe a rabbit??? He knows to stay away from our Goliath Heron and he only chases the geese off the lagoon and not the ducks.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:41 PM 12-30-2017

[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:06 PM 12-30-2017
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Thanks for the link. Looks like I'm going to be changing food.
I started feeding mine Sportmix 24/20 and have been really happy with the results. Solid stools, good energy,beautiful coat.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:49 PM 12-30-2017
Here is the newest addition to our family.
Attached: 87C1E9BC-7157-4ADF-81E9-CF2CBEA1D920.jpg (74.3 KB) 
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:18 PM 12-30-2017
We had a litter of puppies on the 27th. Cute little shits
[Reply]
Page 115 of 167
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165 > Last »
Up