ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 140
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark to KC!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-23-2019

Sources: The #Seahawks and #Chiefs are deep in talks on a trade to send star Frank Clark to KC. The compensation would include a 1st rounder, a 2020 2nd rounder and a swap of mid-rounders. To complete it, the franchise tagged player and Chiefs must hammer out a deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
RunKC 01:24 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
How the **** is it wrong to want to see our management get better compensation in trade-outs???

What the **** is WRONG with some of you? I swear to God some of you are like little kids who get a new toy and don't even think about what mom and dad had to pay for it, or if they had to work overtime and skip some lunches to buy it for you!

**** me.
I have to laugh if you think getting a 2nd for Peters and Ford was “bad value”.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:25 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by jspchief:
Think it would have taken this much to get Peterson? Who would have preferred Peterson over Clark?
I'd be ecstatic about this trade if it were for Patrick Peterson.

I value secondary more than DE
I don't think sacks win games
PP is a shutdown corner
I don't have to read more DV crap on Twitter every time the Chiefs score

edit:

Originally Posted by Mecca:
Peterson is like 5 years older...remember that.
I admit I didn't consider this before posting, though.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:25 PM 04-23-2019
I'm in Mexico right now but this is a terrible trade. Veach basically traded for a 1 year window. it's a fireable offense.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:25 PM 04-23-2019

Effort? Clark versus the #Chiefs is backside DE. He is still chasing Williams 20 yards down field to get a pursuit angle on him and force him out of bounds. That’s has been lacking on KC for awhile at that position. #JacobsEyeInTheSky pic.twitter.com/RpyVBNsWYu

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:25 PM 04-23-2019
You two are just short-sighted and don't understand the nuanced dynamics of our brilliant GM/pants-shitting hype parade.

DUDE. We just got an elite all around DE that is literally a perfect fit for our new 4-3 defense. Have you watched his film at all? Have you watched him just throw Fisher into Mahomes?

For a #29 and a late 2020 2nd pick, we just got a 25 year old elite DE. For less on average than we would've paid Houston this year.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

He's a STUD. He's better than anyone we could've drafted. If we'd have traded up for like NICK BOSA maybe, and we would've had to give up a LOT more to go get him.

He's ELITE.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:26 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
So so so disgusted by that trade.

Most of all the compensation which is horrendous but then giving Clark the exact same contract as Demarcus Lawrence, 21M per season.

I’m hoping Veach understands what got Dorsey fired.

Chris Ballard is looking so good right now.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:27 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm in Mexico right now but this is a terrible trade. Veach basically traded for a 1 year window. it's a fireable offense.
Amazing. Everything you just said is wrong.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:27 PM 04-23-2019
How the fuck is it wrong to want to see our management get better compensation in trade-outs???

What the fuck is WRONG with some of you? I swear to God some of you are like little kids who get a new toy and don't even think about what mom and dad had to pay for it, or if they had to work overtime and skip some lunches to buy it for you!

Fuck me.
Weren't you the guy who was just so deliriously excited and optimistic because we had hired some highly regarded ***assistant*** defensive coaches?

High highs and low lows in the SDH world, I guess. I'm willing to be more excited about actual talent on our defense than those who will coach them.
[Reply]
Bump 01:27 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:

Lol when last time a chiefs player did this
that kind of shit gets me excited for this, he looks strong out there. Nobody likes the $100 mill deal but if we just have a top 15 defense it's Superbowl time, hopefully all of the talent we added in FA and whatever we get in the draft can get us there.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:27 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Amazing. Everything you just said is wrong.
So you're saying he's NOT in Mexico?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:27 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Ballard hasn’t done shit this offseason
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:27 PM 04-23-2019
:-) I do love the twitter highlights throwing passive aggressive shade at Ford and Houston.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:28 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Ballard wanted Clark too
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:28 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Damn Schrags called this

Peter is locked in on the Chiefs.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:28 PM 04-23-2019
Man that's a lot of cash to give this guy. Don't know much about him. Hopefully he is a beast for us otherwise it's going to be a very bad trade.

Time will tell.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 140
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Up