ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Hall of Classics>So this officer takes my flask and drink today
Nzoner 11:05 AM 06-02-2005
Originally Posted by Marada:
Looged in this morning and low and behold the thread has got a couple more responses. I'll be running around all weekend now with a smile on my face rehashing the whole event. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys when the season fires back up. Do you attend the pre-season games or just the regular season?
I had to relive this as well Jack,good times,as for your question I'll be at the pre-season,will you be working 338 again?
[Reply]
Marada 06:42 AM 06-06-2005
Originally Posted by Nzoner 338:
I had to relive this as well Jack,good times,as for your question I'll be at the pre-season,will you be working 338 again?
I'll be there. And barring anything unforseen I should have the West End Zone again.
[Reply]
Halfmoon 08:52 AM 11-23-2011
very very nice, bravo!
[Reply]
Marada 06:58 AM 06-14-2008
Planeteers, after 12 years of Arrowhead Security I've made the decision to hang it up. I had a 150 mile commute to work the games and I've reached the point where it's hard to justify. After re reading this thread I was tempted to continue just because of all the great people I met over the years. But hey, if any of you ever have an extra ticket drop me a note. Be kind of great to go to a game and be able to see the action on the field. It's been a pleasure.
[Reply]
Nzoner 03:37 PM 06-17-2008
Planeteers, after 12 years of Arrowhead Security I've made the decision to hang it up. I had a 150 mile commute to work the games and I've reached the point where it's hard to justify. After re reading this thread I was tempted to continue just because of all the great people I met over the years. But hey, if any of you ever have an extra ticket drop me a note. Be kind of great to go to a game and be able to see the action on the field. It's been a pleasure.
Damn Arrowhead will never be the same,good luck Jack
[Reply]
Nzoner 07:03 PM 10-27-2011
Bump for Arrowhead memories
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:39 PM 10-28-2011
I live in DEnver and I think the cost of going to an NFL football game is a rip-off. It's just not worth the money.
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:03 AM 10-31-2011
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
I live in DEnver and I think the cost of going to an NFL football game is a rip-off. It's just not worth the money.

That's because the Broncos fucking suck and the team is full of douchebags.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:52 PM 02-22-2012
:-)

This is a pretty good one.
[Reply]
Nzoner 12:07 PM 12-20-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Hey, if the cop's gonna f*ck with us either way, I'm at least gonna give him a good reason.
heh,when I get my letter from the Chiefs explaining why my season tickets have been revoked I'll post it here followed by a nice Thank You card sent to Carl.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:54 PM 12-20-2004
The only reason they messed with you is because the Chiefs sell mixed drinks in Arrowhead, and you beat King Carl out of $7! Follow the money...follow the money...
[Reply]
Marada 12:59 PM 12-20-2004
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
The only reason they messed with you is because the Chiefs sell mixed drinks in Arrowhead, and you beat King Carl out of $7! Follow the money...follow the money...
Where do the Chiefs sell Mixed Drinks in Arrowhead?
[Reply]
shaneo69 02:30 PM 12-20-2004
Where do the Chiefs sell Mixed Drinks in Arrowhead?
Upper deck concession stands sell hot chocolate with a shot of peppermint schnapps for $6.00.
[Reply]
Nzoner 01:04 PM 12-20-2004
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
What about the $5.50 I dropped for a Sprite?
[Reply]
Rausch 05:27 PM 12-26-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
So, I sit down with NZoner and his pals, and at the start of the game they notice "Deputy Dog". He comes walking up to our row w/ a big grin on his face, and folks are shouting, "He's comin' for ya!"

He comes up and says, "You should know, I'm an avid ChiefsPlanet poster." And hands NZoner a printout of this thread.
:-)
Attached: ownedthreecats-Skrutor.gif (80.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up