ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 335
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
eDave 07:28 PM 05-27-2015
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
:-) this. it's like.. have we not seen a pair before??
It helps me with my severe distress over last weeks rape scene.

Gonna need more though. Rape is traumatic.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 07:45 AM 05-28-2015
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
:-) this. it's like.. have we not seen a pair before??
They were a spectacular set attached to a chick that would've been hot even without them and we're guys. Guys like tits.

[Reply]
Radar Chief 07:51 AM 05-28-2015
Anyone else think it's time for a tit off?
Between Dany and Tyene, who has the better set?
Maybe someone should start a poll. Heh.
[Reply]
RaiderH8r 08:02 AM 05-29-2015
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Anyone else think it's time for a tit off?
Between Dany and Tyene, who has the better set?
Maybe someone should start a poll. Heh.
I'm thinking a 65 team (with play in round) tit off like March Madness. Mammary Madness. Because I can always stand to see Margary's tits again.
[Reply]
Swanman 08:11 AM 05-29-2015
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r:
I'm thinking a 65 team (with play in round) tit off like March Madness. Mammary Madness. Because I can always stand to see Margary's tits again.
And there are some strong mid-major contenders from the various brothel scenes.
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:21 AM 05-29-2015
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I'm kind of blown away by the reaction to those boobs. I mean... come on. They're boobs.

You're kidding right? Women with literally no talent have built entire careers off tits (Lindsay Lohan and Kate Upton). Hell, wars have been fought over tits. They say Helen of Troy was so beautiful that she caused the Greeks to invade, but let's face it, if she was sporting A cups there's no fucking way that happened. She clearly was beautiful AND had awesome tatas.

Epic quality tits are a big fucking deal!
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:50 AM 05-29-2015
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I'm kind of blown away by the reaction to those boobs. I mean... come on. They're boobs.
There's been a conspicuous reduction in full frontal as the series has progressed.

Scarcity leads to overvaluation.
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:11 PM 05-29-2015
So, in the interest of reviving new possibilities of being let down...

-The last episode of this season is titled "Mother's Mercy".
-Lena Headey's infamous instagram post apparently occurred shortly after the cast received season 5's scripts.
-All of the explanations from the producers, etc. as to why LSH wasn't in season 4 basically boil down to: "She was never planned to be in this season."
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:36 PM 05-29-2015
I still think they're just fucking with us book readers and she'll never be in. But it would be an awesome end.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:51 PM 05-29-2015
The more I think about it, the more I wish they'd just dumped the Sand Snakes and simply cast Arianne Martell instead.

Could have used the same epic tits girl to portray her that portrayed Tyene, and all would be well.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:06 PM 05-29-2015
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
The more I think about it, the more I wish they'd just dumped the Sand Snakes and simply cast Arianne Martell instead.

Could have used the same epic tits girl to portray her that portrayed Tyene, and all would be well.
I think the largest problem with that storyline is that they were only granted a week to film in the water gardens. They had a fraction of the time necessary to prep the choreography and film the dialogue they needed to, leading to what was arguably the worst fight scene in GOT history (as well as questionable camera angles and unpolished takes from Doran's scenes)
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:19 PM 05-29-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I still think they're just fucking with us book readers and she'll never be in. But it would be an awesome end.

Spoiler!
Please let this happen.
[Reply]
The Bunk 01:26 PM 05-29-2015
I still think they're just ****ing with us book readers and she'll never be in. But it would be an awesome end.

Spoiler!
I think this is photoshopped. IMDB doesn't show it this way at all.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:43 PM 05-29-2015
Originally Posted by The Bunk:
I think this is photoshopped. IMDB doesn't show it this way at all.
Not photoshopped, as I understand it. It was on IMDB briefly a while back. That's a screen cap.

(And it could still be them messing with us...)
[Reply]
Swanman 02:06 PM 05-29-2015
Not photoshopped, as I understand it. It was on IMDB briefly a while back. That's a screen cap.

(And it could still be them messing with us...)
The title of the episode is Mother's Mercy. One interesting note is that in the appendix of Feast for Crows, Stoneheart is listed as having the alias "Mother Mercy". Most likely the title has to do with Cersei's walk or Selyse Baratheon and Shireen, but us dorks can dream.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 335
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Up