ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS cuts Boomer and Simms Loose
Pepe Silvia 06:43 PM 04-29-2024
This is fantastic news. They are so vanilla.
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:47 PM 04-29-2024
They need to axe most of these guys. All these shows do. I don't need 6 or 7 dudes or whatever to do a pre-game show. Give me 2 guys and move on.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:54 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
They need to axe most of these guys. All these shows do. I don't need 6 or 7 dudes or whatever to do a pre-game show. Give me 2 guys and move on.
Terry Bradshaw: We gotta get (nonsensical rambling).

Howie Long: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Terry Bradshaw: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

James Brown: The score is Cleveland 21, and Baltimore ... but first, Verizon Wireless is ....

Terry Bradshaw: That reminds me of (nonsensical rambling).

Jimmy Johnson: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Charissa Thompson: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Look at this!

Well, okay, the last one is okay.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:42 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

James Brown: The score is Cleveland 21, and Baltimore ... but first, Verizon Wireless is ....

Years ago, I found the Fox pre game crew to be mildly entertaining while having the occasional useful discussion. I would DVR the show and watch maybe half of it.

When it got to the point where the entire show was just a useless commercial to fast forward through... Been several years since I watched.
[Reply]
scho63 02:29 PM 04-30-2024
Bradshaw is about 4 plays behind when he is talking. Really gotten bad :-)
[Reply]
UteChief 08:37 PM 04-30-2024

The Fox pregame has got to be the worst. I still remember when Bradshaw said something about sleeping with your QB if it makes them happy.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:09 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by UteChief:
The Fox pregame has got to be the worst. I still remember when Bradshaw said something about sleeping with your QB if it makes them happy.
Bradshaw was creepily fixated on how good-looking he thought Jimmy Garoppolo was. I think the 49ers actually bought Garoppolo a rape whistle for interviews with Bradshaw.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:56 PM 04-29-2024

This I completely agree with. The 6-man desk isn't good. I'd much rather watch 2 really smart guys.
[Reply]
Woogieman 08:17 AM 04-30-2024
Yes, NFL sets look like the head table at an Italian Wedding. They make about $640,000 per syllable. Less yammering, less TMZ, just show highlights, numbnuts.
[Reply]
Valiant 08:57 AM 04-30-2024
I still think a pregame.or.broadcast should have one or two announcers. Then a knowledgeable fan of each team and city.
Let them shit talk each other and talk about their teams little things thatost people would not know on a national level.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:51 PM 04-29-2024
dont listen to any talking heads anyway
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:55 PM 04-29-2024
Dumped for Matt Ryan? Thats hardly some upgrade.
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 07:24 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Dumped for Matt Ryan? Thats hardly some upgrade.
Matty Ryan has Low-T. But I’m sure he won’t offend anyone so there’s that. He couldn’t carry Simms’ jockstrap.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:57 PM 04-29-2024
FINALLY
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:07 PM 04-29-2024
They should be banging down Bellichecks door, he was pretty good on the mcaffee feed
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up