ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 126
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389 > Last »
Media Center>Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015
tk13 11:50 AM 07-20-2013

---

Originally Posted by :
After decades of fighting evil solo, Batman and Superman will finally be teaming up on the big screen, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Man of Steel director Zack Snyder will direct the tentpole with Henry Cavill returning as Superman. It is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017.

Snyder's Man of Steel, which rebooted the Superman franchise, has grossed north of $600 million worldwide since it hit theaters this June.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-league-589521

Originally Posted by :
Warner Bros. is about to bring together two of its most iconic heroes: Superman and Batman will unite in a new film, the follow-up to “Man of Steel,” set for release in 2015.

According to two sources with knowledge of the movie, Warner Bros. intends to announce the news at its Comic-Con International panel Saturday morning. Said a Warner Bros. spokesperson, “We don’t comment on rumors regarding these properties.”

“Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is expected to reunite with screenwriter David S. Goyer and star Henry Cavill for the new film. It’s unlikely Christian Bale will step back into the bat suit, as the actor has indicated publicly that he has moved on from his days as Bruce Wayne.

“Man of Steel” producer and “Dark Knight” trilogy director Christopher Nolan is expected by some to produce the project, but the exact nature of his involvement is unclear.

The move marks the culmination of years of effort on the part of Warner Bros. and DC Comics to bring their superheroes together in a similar fashion to their primary competitor Marvel, which successfully combined its superheroes into a $1.5-billion box-office hit with “The Avengers.”

In the comic world, the two heroes are teaming up in a new series, “Batman/Superman,” by writer Greg Pak and artist Jae Lee.
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...-man-of-steel/
[Reply]
Gravedigger 06:49 PM 01-25-2016
Still not buying the reason Batman has to destroy Superman. Clearly an intelligent man who understands the greater good, but for whatever reason we have to force an illogical hatred into Batman to make him want to destroy Superman, and get into a heated argument with Alfred about why his hatred is justifiable.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 06:51 PM 01-25-2016
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
So it appears that Batman has been around awhile.....So why no mention of Batman in the first MoS movie? Or why didnt he help out when Zod and Superman was arriving?
To be fair between Zods arrival and his death the entire sequence of events took all of a day or two.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 03:39 AM 01-26-2016
This looks horrible IMO. But I'll still see it.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:58 AM 01-26-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
http://www.gamezone.com/news/did-dar...ustice-3432660

Darkseid maybe?
Yep. His minions flying around pretty much confirmed it. If Darkseid isn't involved directly, maybe we'll see Granny Goodness or one of his other captains leading an assault on Earth and its heroes.

Another "panic" move by DC, imo. Marvel has not only introduced their super baddie Thanos, but have him playing a very active role very soon. DC is trying to play catchup by force feeding us all their lore in one messing looking film, including their #1 baddie Darkseid.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 05:01 PM 01-26-2016
Still find it odd or fishy that the batsuit is styled from when Deadstroke impersonated Batman...
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:13 PM 01-30-2016
When the fuck is this movie going be out already ?
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:18 PM 01-30-2016
Fucking no way Batman should be able to beat Superman it be like when King Kong beating Godzilla fucking stupid.

Superman can beat Batman by flicking him with his finger.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:59 PM 01-30-2016
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
****ing no way Batman should be able to beat Superman it be like when King Kong beating Godzilla ****ing stupid.

Agreed. Stupid Idea for a movie.. How the hell would Batman be able to beat a guy that can fly and is stronger than a 1000x Justin Houstons?
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 10:16 PM 01-30-2016
This movie looks fucking stupid. I'm sorry to the fanboys out there, but it just looks like trash.

I have a friend at work who is a huge virgin and all he talks about and thinks about all day is comic shit. He's been jacking off to the idea of this movie since probably before this thread was made. He'll see this movie 5 times in threaters and talk himself into enjoying it even if it's garbage. At least Deadpool doesn't look like shit.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:26 PM 01-30-2016
I'm going go see it but with expectations of being a bad comedic comedy that fails to be funny but just for the value of Entertain me. "Comic"

How do the villain's play into it? Dawn of Justice so I assume that they will be on the same side the very end to beat the bad guys ~Pow~Boom~Zap.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:28 PM 01-30-2016
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
****ing no way Batman should be able to beat Superman it be like when King Kong beating Godzilla ****ing stupid.

Kryptonite. I don't think that it exists in the movieverse yet.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:06 AM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
I think we are going to be pleasantly surprised with this film.. Ben looks like a perfect batman
I'm starting to think Ben will be fine as Batman.

I'm not convinced about the film itself. They're trying to pack too much into one movie like they did with Spiderman.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:20 AM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I'm starting to think Ben will be fine as Batman.

I'm not convinced about the film itself. They're trying to pack too much into one movie like they did with Spiderman.
They're more worried about catching up with Marvel than they are about putting out a solid movie. That's the way it seems to me, anyway.
[Reply]
Fish 03:34 PM 02-01-2016
Ohhhh they done it now......

[Reply]
BigRichard 03:51 PM 02-01-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
Ohhhh they done it now......

:-)
[Reply]
Page 79 of 126
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389 > Last »
Up