ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 173
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
kcpasco 02:56 AM 04-26-2019
Clark just needs to loosen his panties and not give a fuck. The guy is seriously retarded when it comes to public opinion. But he was raised wealthy.
Mahomes_Is_God 03:06 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Clark just needs to loosen his panties and not give a ****. The guy is seriously retarded when it comes to public opinion. But he was raised wealthy.
Exactly. The Pats, Skins, and Browns have all went ahead and recruited controversial players and gave zero fucks. They got a little bit of shit for it (Skins got a lot but Skins always catch shit no matter what). We as an organization need these kind of balls. The NFL doesn't give a shit about a player's character, they only pretend to. It's a cut-throat bizz and we need to get cut-throat if we wanna stay at the top. Keep Hill damit.
chiefzilla1501 03:08 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yeah..sorry to all those SJW that jerk off to images of Hill putting his cigarettes out on his child's forehead...must suck when reality contradicts your media driven fantasy world.

You are sheep and always will be...directed by something as simple as a bell...ding ding ..over here....ding ding...over here.

of course they are completely oblivious of the ritual..and will worship whatever the crowd demands.
Seeing that the authorities are pretty strongly hinting there's a lot more info out there that they don't want to release pending investigation, this is going to be a long month. It's really only delaying the inevitable.
rabblerouser 03:44 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
I must have missed the part where Tyreek is actual admitting punching his 3 yr old child in the chest. Are we just taking her word for it now?
Well, seeing as she's an admitted liar, I don't believe a fucking word she says.
rabblerouser 03:46 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
He cant remain on the team because its a huge distraction that will be going on all ****ing year. Its like the eric berry situation last year but worse.
Hill gots the Haglund's?
jimidollar 03:49 AM 04-26-2019
Robinson is ready to have 1500 yards next year.
BleedingRed 05:14 AM 04-26-2019
This is fucking retarded
BleedingRed 05:28 AM 04-26-2019
So hill needs to leave this chick now
rabblerouser 05:33 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
So hill needs to leave this chick now
He needs to get a restraining order to keep her away forever.
Red Dawg 05:37 AM 04-26-2019
She is trash just like him. Street walking trash.
Mile High Mania 05:38 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Not only that...but was punching him the chest a vicious act...with reckless intent to injure? None of us know exactly what that meant..but sure as shit form the worst possible scenario in our minds.

Did he experience broken ribs?.. Did Hill knock him five feet across the room? Who ****ing knows...his girl set him up.

And think..If Hill was punching his 3 year old as hard as he could..not only would that kill him...but why would she not report it and file a restraining order? If a girl was punching my child in the chest..and wanting to injure him..she would be gone.

This isn't adding up..
It's weird... you get more bent out of shape about cap violations and that sort of thing than you do one of these guys potentially doing something terrible to another person.

There's no doubt that Hill and this woman are a toxic mess and should not be with each other, but that shouldn't absolve him from any blame in what has happened over the course of their relationship.

My hope is that neither of them regains custody of the kid...
rabblerouser 05:58 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
It's weird... you get more bent out of shape about cap violations and that sort of thing than you do one of these guys potentially doing something terrible to another person.

There's no doubt that Hill and this woman are a toxic mess and should not be with each other, but that shouldn't absolve him from any blame in what has happened over the course of their relationship.

My hope is that neither of them regains custody of the kid...
All we know is that :

She lied about what happened
And
Tyreek has maintained his innocence

That's it.

That recorded conversation? She was baiting him.

I don't understand why everyone thinks it's some smoking gun, when she's a liar who's probably either lying outright, at best...and at worst, is exaggerating and making stuff up to twist it around, at worst.

I mean, if Tyreek Hill NFL superstar and workout maven, had punched his 3 year old child in the chest in the manner she suggests, the child would have sustained injuries far worse than a broken arm - the kid would've died.

Because she's an admitted liar, I have to assume she's lying about EVERYTHING.

When Tyreek says that she's been ****ing other dudes we don't know that her lying ass hasn't been ****ing other dudes, having the 3 year old call them "daddy", and some of her side dick mother****ers didn't do the abuse, ya know.

Far fetched, but the only thing we KNOW is that she's a liar and the JoCo DFS found signs of abuse, but don't know who to charge.
DrunkBassGuitar 06:04 AM 04-26-2019
DFS wouldn't have taken the kid out of the home unless there was abuse happening you dumbshits.

They'll be lucky to not permanently lose custody of their kid and their soon to be born twins.

If you think Tyreek is innocent I have a bridge to sell you
BleedingRed 06:05 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
DFS wouldn't have taken the kid out of the home unless there was abuse happening you dumbshits.

They'll be lucky to not permanently lose custody of their kid and their soon to be born twins.

If you think Tyreek is innocent I have a bridge to sell you
Wrong DFS does that exact thing plenty of times, not only that they leave kids in abusive homes all the time.
TwistedChief 06:10 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Wrong DFS does that exact thing plenty of times, not only that they leave kids in abusive homes all the time.
Sure, but given that the child was removed from the home by child services and the DA thinks a crime was committed and observed what he thought were clear signs of abuse, how likely is it that they just happened to get that completely wrong?
Page 19 of 173
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Up