ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 79
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Should the Chiefs have drafted Watson over Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 01:08 PM 10-01-2017
Another strong game today for Watson. 3 TDs against the Titans so far.

Kid just seems to have 'It'.

Discuss.....
[Reply]
RunKC 05:02 PM 01-06-2019
This guy blamed his OL for his shitty passes :-)

Deshaun Watson on his inaccurate passes against the Colts. #Texans pic.twitter.com/Wgv5hrcdko

— State of the Texans (@SOTTexans) January 6, 2019

Clean pocket here dumbass. Colts read you like a book because you stared down your target. That’s what happens when you’re a 1 read QB.

Kenny Moore steps in front of this Deshaun Watson pass for the INT!

(via @NFL)pic.twitter.com/eiLwcmS7Rd

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) January 5, 2019

[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:11 PM 01-06-2019
Contrast that with Mahomes' comments after the Rams game.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:20 PM 01-06-2019
What a loser. He's right up there with Matt "graded out perfectly" Cassel, except he WILL throw his team mates under the bus. Watson is not long for this league.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:21 PM 01-06-2019
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[Reply]
DRM08 05:27 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Not to mention the Chiefs OL has gotten their butts whipped in numerous games this year and Mahomes never bashes them. He gives them a lot of credit even when some of the team’s best plays are from Mahomes scrambling out of bad protection by the OL.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:32 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Not to mention the Chiefs OL has gotten their butts whipped in numerous games this year and Mahomes never bashes them. He gives them a lot of credit even when some of the team’s best plays are from Mahomes scrambling out of bad protection by the OL.
That’s what happens when you lose 3/5 starters to injury for extended periods of time.
[Reply]
ILChief 07:55 PM 01-06-2019
Watson is Robert Griffin IV
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:12 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Steve Smith is a badass mofo. Love him on the field, really liking where he’s going with his commentary.

I hope he doesn’t get swallowed into the echo chamber.
It is difficult not to become part of the daily narrative, but if anyone can resist it, Smith can. One of my all time favorites.
[Reply]
notorious 08:18 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
It is difficult not to become part of the daily narrative, but if anyone can resist it, Smith can. One of my all time favorites.
I’ve liked a lot of guys, and almost all of them have steped in line with the mainstream.

He’s a different breed, though. A lot of “**** you” flows through his veins.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:27 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This guy blamed his OL for his shitty passes :-)

Clean pocket here dumbass. Colts read you like a book because you stared down your target. That’s what happens when you’re a 1 read QB.

:-) goodnight, legend of deshaun
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:28 PM 01-06-2019
Watson looks shook.

He's got a little douche in him.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:18 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I love Mahomes, and I think he is the MVP, and is the best young I have ever seen. I have been watching football for 42 years, and I have seen a ton of NFL QBs, and what Mahomes has done in his 2nd year in the league, and 1st as a starter, will probably never be done again.

But I don't have to tear down other QBs to make Mahomes a better draft pick. I believe that Watson is going to be a very good QB. If he had the chance to sit and learn from Alex, and Reid for an entire year, I think he would be very good. Not Mahomes good, but very good.

But he had to play last year, had the terrible injury, and Bill O'Brien is no Andy Reid.

But, the reason I am quoting you in my post is that I think that Mahomes is more impressive as a leader, and I agree with you that he always says the right thing.

When reporters and media try to heap praise on him, he always puts the spotlight on his teammates and deflects it from himself. Hearing how the veterans on this team talk about him, it's clear that he is the team leader, and no one even thinks about how young he is, they just think of him as their leader.

His intelligence and his leadership are even more impressive than his on the field talent. And I feel blessed that he is our QB.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FAX 11:21 PM 01-06-2019
Wishkins really shouldn't do that sort of thing.

If he thinks his line let some rushers through in this game, just wait until the next one.

FAX
[Reply]
TEX 09:49 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I love Mahomes, and I think he is the MVP, and is the best young I have ever seen. I have been watching football for 42 years, and I have seen a ton of NFL QBs, and what Mahomes has done in his 2nd year in the league, and 1st as a starter, will probably never be done again.

But I don't have to tear down other QBs to make Mahomes a better draft pick. I believe that Watson is going to be a very good QB. If he had the chance to sit and learn from Alex, and Reid for an entire year, I think he would be very good. Not Mahomes good, but very good.

But he had to play last year, had the terrible injury, and Bill O'Brien is no Andy Reid.

But, the reason I am quoting you in my post is that I think that Mahomes is more impressive as a leader, and I agree with you that he always says the right thing.

When reporters and media try to heap praise on him, he always puts the spotlight on his teammates and deflects it from himself. Hearing how the veterans on this team talk about him, it's clear that he is the team leader, and no one even thinks about how young he is, they just think of him as their leader.

His intelligence and his leadership are even more impressive than his on the field talent. And I feel blessed that he is our QB.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

:-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:57 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
But I don't have to tear down other QBs to make Mahomes a better draft pick.

Watson can eat dicks. It's not entirely his fault, it's the fault of the idiots on NFL Network and...DeBerg...that were sucking this guy off last year when he was throwing jump balls that Hopkins and Fuller were coming down with. It's for the guys that were calling him the new hotness and the Chiefs were taking bullets because "they passed on Watson and Mahomes can't even get on the field..."

Nah, I don't have to cut down Deshaun Watson...but I'm going to continue to do it anyway.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 79
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up