Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:01 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by qabbaan:
Cassel, of course he sucks but I believe he is probably a good guy who is trying his best.
$63 million dollars.

He's earned about $3.3 million dollars PER WIN.

Fuck him.
[Reply]
qabbaan 05:03 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
$63 million dollars
I know. Cashing the checks means taking the criticism. Just trying to see people as humans and not cartoon villains per se.

Carry on gentlemen, I hope this works. No need to quibble about the wording I suppose.
[Reply]
Window Licking Whiner 05:05 PM 10-03-2012
Yeah that's bullshit. We are paying to watch the chiefs, they are being paid to be the best they can. If getting blown out at every game is pioli's idea of our best, then he needs to gtfo. His complete unwillingness to change something that clearly isn't working us why his head is being called.--
[Reply]
ghak99 05:08 PM 10-03-2012
WDAF or KSHB?
[Reply]
Old Dog 05:08 PM 10-03-2012
just saw it, nice job Eric
[Reply]
SPATCH 05:08 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by qabbaan:
I know. Cashing the checks means taking the criticism. Just trying to see people as humans and not cartoon villains per se.

Carry on gentlemen, I hope this works. No need to quibble about the wording I suppose.
Cassel is definitely a top notch dude. It sucks that his feelings are going to be hurt with this. However, we have sat idly by for far too long. Something simply has to be done. Cassel's feelings are just collateral damage.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 05:09 PM 10-03-2012
tight!

XXL please

Originally Posted by Pestilence:

[Reply]
SomeRandomGirl 05:09 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by teedubya:
We may want to contact Clark at the only email that he checks.

+1.212.450.1200
chunt@mlsnet.com

We could email this one... but he doesn't check it much. It's his spam email.

+1.816.920.9400
chunt@chiefs.nfl.com

I'm slowly catching up on this thread after having worked all day, and I just got to this part. I seriously spit out my drink.

Can I please change my name to chunt?
[Reply]
Old Dog 05:10 PM 10-03-2012
I especially liked the "We have no delusions"

well, that and that it showed my user name as "paid"
[Reply]
qabbaan 05:11 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by the_spatula:
Cassel is definitely a top notch dude. It sucks that his feelings are going to be hurt with this. However, we have sat idly by for far too long. Something simply has to be done. Cassel's feelings are collateral damage.
I'm on board, and I have been more critical of him than most. I just think the ire should be focused completely on Pioli. If we break that beam, the rest will crumble
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:12 PM 10-03-2012
Guys tweet the story to media in Dallas this is how I got 610 to mention it and a Fox 4 reporter was sending me private messages about it too.

I know we have a lot of Iowa guys on here too i'd tweet this to your local newspapers i'm sure some cover the Chiefs. Let's get this to go out all throughout the Chiefs Kingdom.
[Reply]
Mr. Arrowhead 05:12 PM 10-03-2012
haha good job Eric
[Reply]
SPATCH 05:15 PM 10-03-2012
It has not played on KSHB station yet. Are you guys watching the Wichita news, or did I miss something?
[Reply]
pr_capone 05:17 PM 10-03-2012
It has not played on KSHB station yet. Are you guys watching the Wichita news, or did I miss something?
Wichita.

GDI though... Lenny the Cool ambushed me.
[Reply]
Old Dog 05:17 PM 10-03-2012
KSN bro
[Reply]
Page 99 of 603
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199599 > Last »
Up