Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Dylan 09:30 PM 10-02-2012
Traditionally, the best possible way of communicating with national media outlets such as the Associated Press is through the airline company.

Most news releases are the media’s contact information. Has this been discussed?

This is the perfect "human interest" story.

Good Luck!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:37 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Uh...

Code:
DATE	OPP	RESULT	CMP	ATT	YDS	CMP%	AVG	LNG	TD	INT	QBR	RAT	ATT	YDS	AVG	LNG	TD
Sun 9/27 @BAL   L 3-34	6	8	34	75.0	4.25	12	0	1	1.8	42.7	2	9	4.5	7	0

Mon 11/16 vs BAL L 0-16 13	31	99	41.9	3.19	30	0	2	2.0	23.5	2	1	0.5	2	0
I didn't say Quinn was good just that he might have an advantage over Cassel because of experience.

Originally Posted by Marcellus:
That would imply RAC would know them very well and have a great plan in place as well.

Expecting that to happen?
No not really. Just saying they should.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:39 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Alright, so Capone is interviewing with the local news and has asked me to compile a few failstats for him...I already have a few things in mind: Pioli era vs playoff teams, blowouts, draft failures, etc...any more ideas?
Just start picking the worst from your Declaration. It is all very daming to Cassel's performance.
[Reply]
pr_capone 09:43 PM 10-02-2012
Ok... I have updated the OP with PAID markers on everyone I could find a name on. There are a few donations that I still don't know where they came from so I will update when I hear back from them.

Also, checking my email.... Sam Mellinger wants to have a chat with me.

I never dreamed I would become a media darling over this. LOL
[Reply]
pr_capone 09:48 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by bowener:
Capone, when you get ready for the 2nd banner, can you post your ideas as a poll and let us vote on the best idea?
It is a toss up. If the guy has to create a banner, the price goes up because he has to make a whole new banner. Do we save a bit of dough or do we create a new message?

I'm willing to hear out ideas.
[Reply]
TRR 09:52 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
It is a toss up. If the guy has to create a banner, the price goes up because he has to make a whole new banner. Do we save a bit of dough or do we create a new message?

Rep coming your way of the positive kind. Please post pictures of this if you/someone can grab some at the game. Hope this becomes a big story, and creates some positive shock waves.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:53 PM 10-02-2012

I'd say just play it by ear. You never know what will happen Sunday that might change your thinking entirely.
[Reply]
EPodolak 09:54 PM 10-02-2012
Can't wait to see this banner flying up on Youtube next week.

(I''ll pitch in on the unmanned drone if this plan requires further escalation.)
[Reply]
hometeam 09:55 PM 10-02-2012
I'm certain there will be pics of this. I would think that some of the local media would send an intern down with a camera for a blurb on the sports news as well. Any video of upcoming interviews or of the banner should make way into this thread~
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:55 PM 10-02-2012
I never dreamed I would become a media darling over this. LOL
You are my darling.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:56 PM 10-02-2012
Tell the media that you want Clark Hunt to see our disappointment so much, that you're going to fly the banner at a soccer game so he'll see it.

Get a 2nd copy and put it near the entrances for his tailgate appearances......

prc....I know you know it, but calm, cool, collected and well informed will be your best message. good luck.
[Reply]
pr_capone 09:57 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Tell the media that you want Clark Hunt to see our disappointment so much, that you're going to fly the banner at a soccer game so he'll see it.

Get a 2nd copy and put it near the entrances for his tailgate appearances.......
:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:01 PM 10-02-2012
You want to make a splash.....Let's compile a list of world events and inventions since the last Chiefs playoff win.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:04 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

Get a 2nd copy and put it near the entrances for his tailgate appearances......

prc....I know you know it, but calm, cool, collected and well informed will be your best message. good luck.
Hahaha
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 10:13 PM 10-02-2012
Fly it around Downtown Dallas...you'll probably have a better chance of reaching Clark.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 603
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167567 > Last »
Up