Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:27 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
I want to fly a banner on opening day that reads: "Clark, Thank you For Saving Our Chiefs - SOC"

I agree, but shouldnt we put one up flying around the city during rush hour on Monday?

Just a thought?
[Reply]
Swanman 10:29 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by I Am The Walrus:
I think SOC follows through with original plan and donate remaining funds rather than flying another banner. Get the media to cover that and use that to thank Clark. JMO
Maybe someone can put out feelers to the Chiefs to make this a joint effort. I am sure there are charities that Hunt endorses/prefers so we can do the donation as a way to thank him.

As a separate endeavour, we can definitely do another round of fundraising to fly a first home game banner thanking clark and welcoming the new regime. That would be the final act of our group and would show everyone that we aren't just a bunch of disgruntled dicks. I would be in for 100 for that banner if we decide to go that direction.
[Reply]
PriestMVP31 10:31 AM 01-04-2013
I'm defending yall on AP. Congrats! Pioli is gone!
[Reply]
philfree 10:33 AM 01-04-2013
Congrats to SOC they made a difference.:-)
[Reply]
BourbonMan 10:34 AM 01-04-2013
PARTY...PARTY....PARTY!!!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:35 AM 01-04-2013
Fantastic job fellas. It's amazing that you guys made such a difference! It proves that passionate fans DO get heard. You guys did this with class and integrity. It was a privilege to watch this unfold. I went to the Ravens game where it all started, and even then, I had a feeling this thing was going to get huge.

CP RULES!!
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:36 AM 01-04-2013
Donate what is left to the charity of choice now, keep the good PR vibe going. This fall raise money for a thank you banner.
[Reply]
noa 10:46 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Donate what is left to the charity of choice now, keep the good PR vibe going. This fall raise money for a thank you banner.
Yes, I think this is the best approach.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:47 AM 01-04-2013
I would like to suggest paying to fly a banner over the opening game thanking Clark.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 10:48 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by PriestMVP31:
I'm defending yall on AP. Congrats! Pioli is gone!
For what?

AP is garbage. Who cares what they think of this movement. Certainly some losers will try to jump on the wagon now.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 11:04 AM 01-04-2013
This. Absolutely. SOC said any remaining money would go to the Boys and Girls Club of KC; they need to honor that obligation.
[Reply]
luv 11:05 AM 01-04-2013
Would it be in poor taste to donate to something having to do with drug use prevention? I know that hits close to home with Reid. Would it be in poor taste?

Also, this site used to run the 37 Forever Foundation. In memory of that, maybe donate to the local YMCA?
[Reply]
luv 11:05 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
This. Absolutely. SOC said any remaining money would go to the Boys and Girls Club of KC; they need to honor that obligation.
Ah, well, never mind my suggestions...lol.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:21 AM 01-04-2013
Definitely a +1 on the Thanks for Everything bus.

You guys fucking own. There is no way you could have done this any better. Particularly when the movement was in its infancy. Rock the fuck on. Seriously. This was enormous.
[Reply]
HotRoute 11:24 AM 01-04-2013

When I see Andy Reid I can't help but think of this guy

It's pronounced "DIABEETUS"

Also this

[Reply]
Page 596 of 603
« First < 96496546586592593594595596 597598599600 > Last »
Up