ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 160
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hootie 12:40 PM 09-06-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
The FMB roast is a work of art. Seriously.
That one was Saul Good caliber
[Reply]
luv 04:45 PM 09-07-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
39. luv

Is this Chiefsplanet or facebook? I can't tell. Especially with luv around. You know that luv will always let us know what is going on in her pathetic, perpetually single existence. Even if we don't fucking care. Especially if we don't fucking care. Nobody else does, so dammit, we're going to.

What's luv up to today? Is she being seduced into craptastic sexual rendezvous with dirtbags via shitty sports drinks? Who wouldn't be? Is she trying to dream that impossible dream of a Springfield Chiefs-watching get together to fill the gargantuan, lonely crater of a social void in her life? Always. Is she currently living her "working girl" dream and moving up in the corporate world by filing TPS reports and stapling things for lawyers? LAVERNE AND SHIRLEY AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON THIS GIRL. DOIN' IT HER WAY!!!!!

We all know the story of how luv found Chiefsplanet. One lonely night, surrounded by her cats, wearing a disgusting, unwashed nightie that could double as a bedsheet, hopped up on mountain dew and cheetos, she decided she was feeling "frisky." This was back when luv was a horrible hambeast (more on that epic fucking tale of yo-yo dieting, tears and the inevitable skin sails later), so she decided to lower her standards since she hadn't been laid since high school.

Verily, she googled the following phrase: "fat, bald, goatee'd pervert."

Something about the Chiefs popped up. So luv, living in Springfield, the worst town in America (a perfect place for her), clicked. Maybe she could find a Chiefs loving guy with low standards! A real connection could be made.

Luv didn't know ANYTHING about football. Just that men liked it. So, she thought...if men like it, I could like it, and maybe they'd like me! The plot was hatched.

Luv logged on as "luv2rite" and quickly identified herself as a football-loving female. Instantly she was a huge hit with the horny, undersexed, white knights of Chiefsplanet. They wanted to teach her EVERYTHING about football.

So she learned a lot of stuff and annoyed us and showed up at tailgates and yes, she scored! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Endelt260 was so horrified by his sexual encounter with "pre-JennyCraig" luv that he has never returned to this place. His loss, because now luv is ONE SMOKIN' HOT BABE!

Did you know that? Did you know she lost weight? Yes, after years of trying, "luv2eat" turned into "luv2lift" and eventually "luv2phoenix." Verily, she has risen from the lard-covered ashes of her old life. It only took her 12 years and 10,000 blog entires about how THIS TIME she was going to finally lose weight. But she did, so good job, honey. We knew we could shame you into it.

Luv is really excited now. After figuring out that her personal trainer (the first male to give her regular attention since her dentist) was never going to fuck her, she reactivated her OKCupid account and changed her body type to "curvy." Then she uploaded new photos of herself looking like an actual human being!

The messages flooded her inbox like velveeta used to flood down her gullet. The shopping spree for cute outfits was epic, though the nervous breakdown when she passed the big and tall section resulted in an embarrassing public scene. But never you mind! Black men everywhere wanted a piece of dat ass now. Luv felt like a woman again! And now it is her prerogative to have a little fun. Go totally crazy. Forget she's not a lady. Whoa oh oh!

Now she can finally find a man, get married, pop out some kids, get fat again, get divorced, inherit half of some poor bastard's life savings and start thinking about getting a dog, who WILL NEVER LEAVE HER.

And we'll hear all about it, I assure you. Luv will NEVER stop telling us about. Make sure you contribute at least $20 to her future kickstarter campaign to pay for her body contouring procedure, or luv will never realize her lifelong dream of wearing sleeveless garments.
I, sir, am honored. Well done. I also don't think there's another poster more qualified to write my roast.

To those who doubt my all time greatness worthiness...well, you must be new here.
[Reply]
luv 04:47 PM 09-07-2014
Also, how did you know my middle name is Laverne? Impressive.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:48 PM 09-07-2014
I felt like today was one giant roast aimed at me...
[Reply]
Rausch 04:49 PM 09-07-2014
Originally Posted by luv:
Also, how did you know my middle name is Laverne? Impressive.
You look nothing like Shirley...
[Reply]
rico 04:50 PM 09-07-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I felt like today was one giant roast aimed at me...
You are so self-centered.
[Reply]
luv 04:56 PM 09-07-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
You look nothing like Shirley...
Must've been the cursive L on all of my shirts.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:34 AM 09-09-2014
Luv killed the thread :-)...or was it the Chiefs shit show?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:20 AM 09-09-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Luv killed the thread :-)...or was it the Chiefs shit show?
Mostly Chiefs shit show.

I'll get back to roasting soon.
[Reply]
loochy 11:08 AM 09-16-2014
HEY, REMEMBER THIS THREAD? THE LAST POST WAS A WEEK AGO!

A WEEK!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN IN A WEEK!

A LOT, THAT'S WHAT!

33 more members to go
[Reply]
rico 11:15 AM 09-16-2014
Originally Posted by loochy:
HEY, REMEMBER THIS THREAD? THE LAST POST WAS A WEEK AGO!

A WEEK!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN IN A WEEK!

A LOT, THAT'S WHAT!

33 more members to go
The number 33 has always cracked me up. If you look at it from the side, you could see a couple of pairs of tits. You may even see a couple of asses. If there is a speck of something between the 3's, you may even see an ass shitting on an ass. If you look at it straight on, you could see a man, ramming another man in the ass. 69 doesn't have shit on 33.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:18 PM 09-16-2014
The Chiefs killed my ambition. Sorry.

I've also been quite busy. My teaching and research workload has pretty much doubled from last school year.

This may move a lot slower, but I think we can absolutely get this done by the time the calendar turns over to 2015.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:29 PM 09-16-2014
Chiefs killed his will. SNR will complete this in due time.
[Reply]
loochy 01:46 PM 09-16-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
The Chiefs killed my ambition. Sorry.

I've also been quite busy. My teaching and research workload has pretty much doubled from last school year.

This may move a lot slower, but I think we can absolutely get this done by the time the calendar turns over to 2015.
it's fine

i just didn't want anyone to forget
[Reply]
TimBone 01:59 PM 09-16-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
The number 33 has always cracked me up. If you look at it from the side, you could see a couple of pairs of tits. You may even see a couple of asses. If there is a speck of something between the 3's, you may even see an ass shitting on an ass. If you look at it straight on, you could see a man, ramming another man in the ass. 69 doesn't have shit on 33.
I think it's telling that you look at the number 33 and see a man ramming another man.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 160
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Up