ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>Who here uses a bidet?
scho63 06:56 AM 04-21-2021
Lewdog has 6 in his house. He asshole shines like a diamond.
[Reply]
seclark 07:10 AM 04-21-2021
i was at my sons house in vegas a couple weeks ago and they had one in their guest bathroom. i didn't know what the hell it was....i was standing there and reached over and flipped the switch and the fuckin thing sprayed water all over my crotch. looked like i pissed myself. had to go change my shorts.

wife was in there smearing makeup all over her face at the time too. laughed her ass off.
sec
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:15 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by seclark:
i was at my sons house in vegas a couple weeks ago and they had one in their guest bathroom. i didn't know what the hell it was....i was standing there and reached over and flipped the switch and the fuckin thing sprayed water all over my crotch. looked like i pissed myself. had to go change my shorts.

wife was in there smearing makeup all over her face at the time too. laughed her ass off.
sec
Well, see, they're for the anus not the penis.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:12 AM 04-21-2021
You would have a clean anus for the shitty move.

I fucking hate moving companies, when I do it myself, Nothing comes up broken, missing, and no bullshit claims language to have to decipher.

Just remove it when you leave, send it ahead via UPS, and have it installed before you get there. Your ass will thank you on both ends of the move..
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:17 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
You would have a clean anus for the shitty move.

I fucking hate moving companies, when I do it myself, Nothing comes up broken, missing, and no bullshit claims language to have to decipher.

Just remove it when you leave, send it ahead via UPS, and have it installed before you get there. Your ass will thank you on both ends of the move..
Yeah, I'm way too OCD about my stuff to let a moving company touch it.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up