ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 130 of 190
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 08-28-2020
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:41 AM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You aren’t even trying to actually defend it because you know it’s indefensible.

Your only defense is that “most people would do it”, which I don’t even agree with. That’s really ****ing weak either way.

“Most people” would’ve apologized and owned it. I guess you have a more cynical view of “most people” than I though.
I just know the impact of the social media mob (which is the part of the reason I got off social media years ago). LeBron isn't immune to it, but he did better than most once he realized the truth.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:44 AM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I just know the impact of the social media mob (which is the part of the reason I got off social media years ago). LeBron isn't immune to it, but he did better than most once he realized the truth.
:-)

No. “Most people” aren’t UChieffyBugger. Twitter, and the internet in general, has distorted people’s perception of what “most people” are like.

There’s no proof that he even “realized the truth”.

Again, he made it clear why he deleted the tweet, and it clearly wasn’t because he felt he was wrong.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:04 AM 06-26-2021
^

Clearly doesn’t understand how split decisions to potentially save a life, or allow somebody potentially take one, work.

You have no idea what could’ve happened had she been allowed to stab that girl. All it takes is the right spot.
And why not shoot her once?? Why the need to totally bury that young girl?? Like I said...he's a heartless pig and certainly not a hero. If it had been a 16 year old blond girl I wonder what his reaction would have been?? Hhhmmm I wonder.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:08 AM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
And why not shoot her once?? Why the need to totally bury that young girl?? Like I said...he's a heartless pig and certainly not a hero. If it had been a 16 year old blond girl I wonder what his reaction would have been?? Hhhmmm I wonder.
Because when people are acting on adrenaline, one bullet might not stop them.

There are countless examples of people needing to be shot more than once to neutralize a threat.

If shooting once is justified, so is shooting 4 times.

How the fuck do his actions make him “heartless”? It was that cops job to make sure that other girl wasn’t stabbed. I’m sure you’d have an issue with a cop shooting somebody that was about to stab you!

You clearly don’t understand how any of this works.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:44 AM 06-26-2021

There are countless examples of people needing to be shot more than once to neutralize a threat.

How the **** do his actions make him “heartless”? It was that cops job to make sure that other girl wasn’t stabbed. I’m sure you’d have an issue with a cop shooting somebody that was about to stab you!

He's heartless because his only mindset was to shoot to kill. Other cops came out after the incident occured and said they would have handled it a different way...but that evil pig just had blood in his eyes and no care for that girl's life. You're clearly an ignorant idiot which is why you called that scumbag a "hero"...smh what a joke.
[Reply]
eDave 06-26-2021, 03:23 AM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
BigCatDaddy 06:02 AM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
He's heartless because his only mindset was to shoot to kill. Other cops came out after the incident occured and said they would have handled it a different way...but that evil pig just had blood in his eyes and no care for that girl's life. You're clearly an ignorant idiot which is why you called that scumbag a "hero"...smh what a joke.
These types of ignorant takes are why I think kids should be required to do ride along and training with cops before graduating school.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:04 AM 06-26-2021
LeBron's a POS which is why he is the most disliked player in the league. Great player, lacks character
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:12 AM 06-26-2021

[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06-26-2021, 08:29 AM
This message has been deleted by POND_OF_RED. Reason: Borderline DC.
jettio 08:45 AM 06-26-2021

How the **** do his actions make him “heartless”? It was that cops job to make sure that other girl wasn’t stabbed. I’m sure you’d have an issue with a cop shooting somebody that was about to stab you!

How about start a thread in the DC Subforum for you to air out your stupid political shit?

The thread title is ****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****.

That is clearly a Lounge thread.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:03 AM 06-26-2021
Your entitled to your opinion as shitty as it may be but not entitled to make up facts..Lebron and Kyrie are by far the most disliked players in the league..Read any comments section on an ESPN post about either guy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...ws/2181484/amp
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:12 AM 06-26-2021
If the body cam footage never came out? Yes, I fully believe this guys life would’ve likely been ruined. It’s clear by the initial reactions in these cases that people are going to believe the narrative that they want to. Lebron absolutely would’ve contributed to it. I obviously didn’t mean single handedly.

He’s not just a “part of the mob”. He’s a leader of it with his platform. And there’s no denying that the mob has the fucking power to ruin somebody’s life.
He wasn't going to create a George Floyd situation with one tweet, dude. I didn't even hear about this shit until you posted it. I heard nothing about it in this thread nor on sports media.

He's a guy with a platform, but he's not a general with a goddamn army. I guess believe what you want to believe, but I think your Lebron hate is blinding you into thinking he's fucking Hitler capable of "ruining a guy's life" with a tweet.

And I don't want this to get political, because you and I may disagree with it, but black people are looking out for each other on these shootings these days, man. It's a really emotional issue. Getting emotional like that and sending out a tweet demanding justice when he hears about something doesn't make him a piece of shit. And yes, I would grant KD that same flexibility.

Are there any other things you hate about Lebron? Surely his level of douchebaggery doesn't surpass KD because you believe one incident sent him over the top. This is years and years of hatred for Lebron that you've built up, so let's put it all out on the table.

KD is still way more of a douche for his behavior. The burner account thing isn't "weird" like you're softening it up to be. It's fucking pathetic. He's a stupid child. The Golden State move tops Lebron moving to Miami by a good amount. This Jackie Macmullen thing? Yeah, you can call that weird if you want, I guess, but it's more behavior that illustrates what a childish asshole KD actually is.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:58 AM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He wasn't going to create a George Floyd situation with one tweet, dude. I didn't even hear about this shit until you posted it. I heard nothing about it in this thread nor on sports media.

He's a guy with a platform, but he's not a general with a goddamn army. I guess believe what you want to believe, but I think your Lebron hate is blinding you into thinking he's fucking Hitler capable of "ruining a guy's life" with a tweet.

And I don't want this to get political, because you and I may disagree with it, but black people are looking out for each other on these shootings these days, man. It's a really emotional issue. Getting emotional like that and sending out a tweet demanding justice when he hears about something doesn't make him a piece of shit. And yes, I would grant KD that same flexibility.

Are there any other things you hate about Lebron? Surely his level of douchebaggery doesn't surpass KD because you believe one incident sent him over the top. This is years and years of hatred for Lebron that you've built up, so let's put it all out on the table.

KD is still way more of a douche for his behavior. The burner account thing isn't "weird" like you're softening it up to be. It's fucking pathetic. He's a stupid child. The Golden State move tops Lebron moving to Miami by a good amount. This Jackie Macmullen thing? Yeah, you can call that weird if you want, I guess, but it's more behavior that illustrates what a childish asshole KD actually is.
It’s like you didn’t even read my reply to your post.

I’m saying that he would have contributed to it, not that he would’ve single handedly ruined the guys life with one tweet.

You are seriously underestimating his power and influence if you don’t think he could’ve possibly contributed to ruining this guys like if there were no body cam footage for everybody to see.

If a bunch of nobody’s can ruin somebody’s life, which the mob has absolutely done, Lebron can absolutely contribute to it himself.

Also, the fact that you are ignoring how douchy his response to the backlash after was goes to show that the only bias here is you. He didn’t apologize or even acknowledge that he was wrong. All he did was deflect and it was the epitome of douchy behavior. It was cowardly considering he was the one preaching “ACCOUNTABILITY” at the same time.

It doesn’t matter whether it’s KD, MJ, or whoever, you are always on Lebron’s side. You might not be a full on Bronsexual like KCC, but it couldn’t be more obvious that you have a soft spot for him for whatever reason. I’ve honestly never seen you say anything bad about the guy. You’ll do it with Brady, MJ, KD or anybody else, but not Lebron. With him you are always on the defensive side.

I’m not even going to get too far into the political stuff because I like you, but I couldn’t disagree more. It’s not an “emotional issue” for Lebron. It’s an opportunity to virtue signal and nothing more. He tweets his bullshit then continues living his life. Are you really that naive to believe that this kind of stuff truly affects him emotionally? JFC.

And this isn’t just one incident. This is what Lebron does.

He claims that “police are being hunted by black people”. He claims that he’s afraid for his life when he’s clearly full of fucking shit.

Either you have ignored Lebron’s antics for his entire career, or you will defend him at any cost, because I can probably write a book on why Lebron is a fucking huge douche. This is just one of his worst and most recent examples, not a cherry picked one by any means.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:06 AM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Your entitled to your opinion as shitty as it may be but not entitled to make up facts..Lebron and Kyrie are by far the most disliked players in the league..Read any comments section on an ESPN post about either guy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...ws/2181484/amp
Entitled to make up facts? Lebron is at the top of jersey sales and Kyrie isn’t far behind at like 6th or something. Do you have any other “facts” besides ESPN comments sections to support your terrible argument? :-)

People hated Muhammad Ali too. People who didn’t give a shit about boxing. It got them talking about boxing more than they ever did though. Lebron sells out every stadium he plays in and tops the league in sales. From that article it looks like he has people in regions of the country that don’t give two shits about the NBA all of the sudden having an opinion about the NBA. Hate him or love him, the guy is the most powerful sports figure in the world. (Edit: well...the USA. Obviously Ronaldo is the most powerful in the world. We saw that with what he single handedly did to Coke’s stock in one press conference.)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:08 AM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Entitled to make up facts? Lebron is at the top of jersey sales and Kyrie isn’t far behind at like 6th or something. Do you have any other “facts” besides ESPN comments sections to support your terrible argument? :-)
Well uh yeah..the link posted...jfc
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:16 AM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Well uh yeah..the link posted...jfc
Twitter trolls don’t like him?! Wow! Good argument! :-)
[Reply]
Page 130 of 190
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180 > Last »
Up