ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 128 of 190
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 08-28-2020
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:50 PM 06-25-2021
Wake me up when KD does anything remotely close to this:

[Reply]
Pablo 10:54 PM 06-25-2021
Lebron posting pics of down's kids now? That's a new low.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:57 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
That’s actually hilarious, but I don’t think this cop deserved to have a celebrity like Lebron publicly shame him for ultimately saving a young girls life.

Then he didn’t even apologize after deleting the tweet.

Talk about an epic douche.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:00 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wake me up when KD does anything remotely close to this:

Tell me what I'm looking at. I don't get it.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:02 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
That cop saved a young girls life when she was about to be stabbed by another young girl, and Lebron tried to ruin his life before he even knew the facts.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:08 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
That was the cop shooting from a while back where the guy shot the girl with the knife. As it does, social media ran wild for about an hour or two on that before the video came out and the facts of the situation were fully known. LeBron jumped on board that wave at the time without fully knowing the facts. An irresponsible tweet for sure, but nothing entirely unusual in the grand scheme of things.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:11 PM 06-25-2021
Wake me up when KD does anything remotely close to this
One of the issues is that we don't even know what KD does because he's likely still using burners all the time to tell his haters off.

If he's using his real account to whine about reporters saying he wants to win championships (why is he pissed about that?) and say they aren't his friends (WTF?), it makes you wonder what he's doing with his burners at this point.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:12 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
That was the cop shooting from a while back where the guy shot the girl with the knife. As it does, social media ran wild for about an hour or two on that before the video came out and the facts of the situation were fully known. LeBron jumped on board that wave at the time without fully knowing the facts. An irresponsible tweet for sure, but nothing entirely unusual in the grand scheme of things.
:-)

He didn’t even issue an official apology. Just this bullshit:

I’m so damn tired of seeing Black people killed by police. I took the tweet down because its being used to create more hate -This isn’t about one officer. it’s about the entire system and they always use our words to create more racism. I am so desperate for more ACCOUNTABILITY

— LeBron James (@KingJames) April 21, 2021

“I took the tweet down because it’s being used to create more hate”

EPIC. FUCKING. DOUCHE.

Lebron could literally kill a baby and you’d defend him :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:15 PM 06-25-2021
:-)

He didn’t even issue an official apology.

“I took the tweet down because it’s being used to create more hate”

EPIC. ****ING. DOUCHE.

Lebron could literally kill a baby and you’d defend him :-)
Yeah I probably would have come up with a better excuse than that, but hey, he's LeBron James. He's not apologizing over a tweet.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:15 PM 06-25-2021
KD is a weirdo and overly sensitive.

Lebron is a POS phony.

There’s a difference.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:17 PM 06-25-2021
Yeah I probably would have come up with a better excuse than that, but hey, he's LeBron James. He's not apologizing over a tweet.
Good to know that you are more worried about KD having a burner account than Lebron potentially ruining a guy’s life for saving a young black girl, and being too cowardly to own it after.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:19 PM 06-25-2021
Good to know that you are more worried about KD having a burner account than Lebron potentially ruining a guy’s life for saving a young black girl.
Claiming LeBron ruined somebody's life over a mistaken tweet that was up for like 10 minutes seems a bit overdramatic.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:22 PM 06-25-2021
Claiming LeBron ruined somebody's life over a mistaken tweet that was up for like 10 minutes seems a bit overdramatic.
I said “potentially”.

If you don’t think his life could’ve been ruined without the release of the body can footage, then you don’t understand how the world currently works.

The only reason people backed off on that story is because we had a perfect shot of the other girl attempting to stab her before he shot her.

Without that, people like Lebron would’ve believed the narrative they wanted to believe. His initial reaction without having the facts says it all.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:29 PM 06-25-2021
I said “potentially”.

If you don’t think his life could’ve been ruined without the release of the body can footage, then you don’t understand how the world currently works.

The only reason people backed off on that story is because we had a perfect shot of the other girl attempting to stab her before he shot her.

Without that, people like Lebron would’ve believed the narrative they wanted to believe. His initial reaction without having the facts says it all.
I don't disagree, but I can also understand the initial reaction given the climate in the country.

He deleted it, though, once he had a fuller understanding of the facts (and likely saw the video). That was the responsible thing to do. Shit, that makes him better than most of the politicians in that country (who will keep pushing false narratives no matter how many facts get in their way).
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:46 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
He NEEDS MORE ATTENTION

such a shitbag
[Reply]
Page 128 of 190
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178 > Last »
Up