ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Will the Chiefs win a Super Bowl with Andy Reid?
Yes 126 57.53%
No 93 42.47%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Will the Chiefs win a Super Bowl with Andy Reid?
Hammock Parties 07:34 PM 11-12-2019
Call your shot, homers and haters.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:26 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
The fact that you two yokels can’t tell the difference between Reid, who is a competent coach, to that ****ing fraud Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards is criminally retarded.
Best part about Reid he is honest and fixes his mistakes. That was one of Philadelphia’s fans biggest praise about the guy is that he fixed his mistakes.

Herm plays to win the game.

Big difference.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:33 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
it’s not an Andy Reid thing as much as it’s a Veach thing, IMO.
Veach is Reid's yes-man.

Reid chased off Dorsey and Ballard to promote Veach. Veach answers to Reid. Reid is the default GM; Veach is the assistant with the GM title.
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:39 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Veach is Reid's yes-man.

Reid chased off Dorsey and Ballard to promote Veach. Veach answers to Reid. Reid is the default GM; Veach is the assistant with the GM title.
Whoa! Was this documented somewhere? I must have missed that article.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:45 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Best part about Reid he is honest and fixes his mistakes. That was one of Philadelphia’s fans biggest praise about the guy is that he fixed his mistakes.

Big difference.
:-)
:-)

Awesome.
[Reply]
loochy 03:46 PM 11-13-2019
On the radio this morning, they talked about an interesting stat:

Only one coach EVER in any of the 4 major sports has won his first championship in his 6th year or later with a particular team.

I live in DFW, so this was directed at Jason Garrett, but it applies just as well to Fat Andy.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:47 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:

Big difference.
It’s what makes Andy such a great coach.

We’ll lose a game in inexplicable fashion and everyone will be upset.

But Andy will go up to the podium afterwards and, in his reassuring voice, will say “That’s on me, I gotta do a better job. We’ll fix it.”

Whenever you hear those words, you know that it’s truly sincere. Andy fixes his mistakes 100% of the time. While we may still lose some games in heartbreaking fashion, we can rest assured that we’ll never lose it the same way again.

Because Andy always, always, ALWAYS fixes his mistakes.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:49 PM 11-13-2019
You know, I used to think it was only a matter of time. Lately, though, I am very skeptical of that ever happening with Andy. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 03:50 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
You know, I used to think it was only a matter of time. Lately, though, I am very skeptical of that ever happening with Andy. :-)

Well, see my post above. It has only happened once EVER...in baseball, football, basketball, or baseball.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:54 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:

Well, see my post above. It has only happened once EVER...in baseball, football, basketball, or baseball.
Hmmm, that's interesting. Why do you suppose that is the case?
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:06 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
It means a lot of coaches find success after their failed first HC stint.

My point about Herm was that he never WAS, nor has he ever been a DC.

Just like Reid has never been an OC - he went directly from coaching Oline in GB to Philly HC.

JUST.
LIKE.
YOUR.
BUDDY.
HERM.
You fucking idiot. My point was Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards wasn’t even a good enough coach to be a DC. The fact that he was or wasn’t has nothing to do with my point. It was just an off the cuff remark that Reid is a successful head coach and Herm is a fucking failure. To say one is like the other is intergalactically stupid.

ALL those words you typed out have nothing to do with the point I made.

All because Ree Run is fucking trolling me saying Reid is as bad as Herm.

Ya fucks.
[Reply]
loochy 04:07 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Hmmm, that's interesting. Why do you suppose that is the case?
I'd say it's primarily a matter of boredoem / familiarity / laxity....players and coaches getting comfortable in their surroundings and letting the little things go, or maybe it's the message getting tuned out after consistent lack of results.

Or it could be the opposition figuring out how a coach behaves with that particular set of players.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:12 PM 11-13-2019
On the radio this morning, they talked about an interesting stat:

Only one coach EVER in any of the 4 major sports has won his first championship in his 6th year or later with a particular team.

I live in DFW, so this was directed at Jason Garrett, but it applies just as well to Fat Andy.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:13 PM 11-13-2019
I'd say it's primarily a matter of boredoem / familiarity / laxity....players and coaches getting comfortable in their surroundings and letting the little things go, or maybe it's the message getting tuned out after consistent lack of results.

Or it could be the opposition figuring out how a coach behaves with that particular set of players.
Fair part of it is that teams fire coaches often.
[Reply]
scho63 04:17 PM 11-13-2019
Nobody could win a Superbowl with this defense, not even Billichek.
[Reply]
loochy 04:23 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Fair part of it is that teams fire coaches often.
Younger coaches also tend to win the Time of Possession battle
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up