ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Will the Chiefs win a Super Bowl with Andy Reid?
Yes 126 57.53%
No 93 42.47%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will the Chiefs win a Super Bowl with Andy Reid?
Hammock Parties 07:34 PM 11-12-2019
Call your shot, homers and haters.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:56 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Just say no to retread coaches.

Take a risk, be creative, think outside the rehash the trash policy of the NFL.

Hire for success not to achieve same results with different team.

Fat Andy is my new Herm.
You want the new hotness like Kliff Kingsbury, Zac Taylor, or Brian Flores?

I’m pretty much with you in that regard but when’s the last time a new head coach was good? Pete Carroll?

And fuck you for comparing Reid to Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards. Reid isn’t great, but he’s competent. Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards didn’t even belong as a DC.

The comparison is a joke. If you truly believe the comparison is real you are either dumb as a first grader doing Chinese algebra or you were drunk the whole time during the Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards era.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:01 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

I’m pretty much with you in that regard but when’s the last time a new head coach was good? Pete Carroll?

And **** you for comparing Reid to Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards. Reid isn’t great, but he’s competent. Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards didn’t even belong as a DC.

The comparison is a joke. If you truly believe the comparison is real you are either dumb as a first grader doing Chinese algebra or you were drunk the whole time during the Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards era.

Yes.
[Reply]
Flying High D 01:03 PM 11-13-2019
I guess the other 31 teams could get disqualified or something.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:04 PM 11-13-2019
We can't even count on Andy to pull out a win with a 3 touchdown lead in the fourth quarter. He losses games in every conceivable bumbling way. I don't even trust him to win this weekend against the lessor talented Chargers let alone a SuperBowl.

Andy needs to go and so does his shitty coaching staff. If you can't even count to 11 before every play- you have no business running a team.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:08 PM 11-13-2019

And **** you for comparing Reid to Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards. Reid isn’t great, but he’s competent. Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards didn’t even belong as a DC.

The comparison is a joke. If you truly believe the comparison is real you are either dumb as a first grader doing Chinese algebra or you were drunk the whole time during the Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards era.
Can you expound on a 1st grader doing Chinese algebra? Is this even possible? Or is it like calling a screen pass to Blake a bell when you can end the game in 2 plays?
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:33 PM 11-13-2019
Can you expound on a 1st grader doing Chinese algebra? Is this even possible? Or is it like calling a screen pass to Blake a bell when you can end the game in 2 plays?
More like comparing Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards to a competent football coach.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:39 PM 11-13-2019
More like comparing Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards to a competent football coach.
And when/where did this supposedly happen? I’m going to look around but not Sure anyone compared Herm to a competent football coach.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:43 PM 11-13-2019
And when/where did this supposedly happen? I’m going to look around but not Sure anyone compared Herm to a competent football coach.
No shit.

Andy Reid IS Herman Edwards.

Right down to clock mismanagement and having a soft team.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:49 PM 11-13-2019

No. Pete Carroll was fired as Head Coach of the Jets and Patriots before going to USC and then Seattle.

Ya dummy.

Did you know Bill Belichick was fired by the Browns after being their Head Coach for like 5 years before rejoining Parcells as defensive backs coach with the Patriots in 1996?

Herman Edwards has never been a DC.

You do realize he was the defensive backs coach under Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith in Tampa before leaving to replace Al Groh as the Jets Head Coach, right?

Do you even know anything about football, bro?
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:50 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
No shit.

Andy Reid IS Herman Edwards.

Right down to clock mismanagement and having a soft team.
The fact that you two yokels can’t tell the difference between Reid, who is a competent coach, to that fucking fraud Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards is criminally retarded.
[Reply]
TLO 01:56 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
I guess the other 31 teams could get disqualified or something.

[Reply]
Buehler445 01:58 PM 11-13-2019
No. Pete Carroll was fired as Head Coach of the Jets and Patriots before going to USC and then Seattle.

Ya dummy.

Did you know Bill Belichick was fired by the Browns after being their Head Coach for like 5 years before rejoining Parcells as defensive backs coach with the Patriots in 1996?

Herman Edwards has never been a DC.

You do realize he was the defensive backs coach under Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith in Tampa before leaving to replace Al Groh as the Jets Head Coach, right?

Do you even know anything about football, bro?
I had forgotten about Carroll coaching the Jets. Touché. What the fuck does Belicheat getting fired have a fucking thing to do with new head coaches finding success?

I know Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards wasn’t a DC. I never said he was. I said he didn’t even belong as a DC much less HC.

Do you even know how to read, bro?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:18 PM 11-13-2019
I had forgotten about Carroll coaching the Jets. Touché. What the **** does Belicheat getting fired have a ****ing thing to do with new head coaches finding success?

I know Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards wasn’t a DC. I never said he was. I said he didn’t even belong as a DC much less HC.

Do you even know how to read, bro?
It means a lot of coaches find success after their failed first HC stint.

My point about Herm was that he never WAS, nor has he ever been a DC.

Just like Reid has never been an OC - he went directly from coaching Oline in GB to Philly HC.

JUST.
LIKE.
YOUR.
BUDDY.
HERM.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 02:24 PM 11-13-2019
It means a lot of coaches find success after their failed first HC stint.

My point about Herm was that he never WAS, nor has he ever been a DC.

Just like Reid has never been an OC - he went directly from coaching Oline in GB to Philly HC.

JUST.
LIKE.
YOUR.
BUDDY.
HERM.
John Harbaugh went from ST coach (on Andy's staff) to superbowl winning head coach.

What is your fucking point besides just frantically bitching?
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:47 PM 11-13-2019
I can remember back in the late 80's - early 90's. people said Tom Osborne would never win a National Championship because of the style of offense he ran. Then he went out and won 3 of them.

So yes, Andy can and will win a Super Bowl (maybe more!)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up