ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Will the Chiefs win a Super Bowl with Andy Reid?
Yes 126 57.53%
No 93 42.47%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will the Chiefs win a Super Bowl with Andy Reid?
Hammock Parties 07:34 PM 11-12-2019
Call your shot, homers and haters.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:06 AM 11-13-2019
Loser coach + loser franchise? Yeah no sorry.

Not even Pat can overcome Andy’s bullshit
[Reply]
redfan 08:09 AM 11-13-2019
Nope, the 5-year window has closed.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:10 AM 11-13-2019
I didn’t vote, because there’s more to it than that - and it’s not an Andy Reid thing as much as it’s a Veach thing, IMO. You need to get serious about fielding a Defense that can get off the field when it needs to, and finding a RB that can carry the load. Do those two things and yes, Andy can win a SB with Patrick Mahomes.
[Reply]
notorious 08:14 AM 11-13-2019
I see that false hope is alive and well.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:20 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I didn’t vote, because there’s more to it than that - and it’s not an Andy Reid thing as much as it’s a Veach thing, IMO. You need to get serious about fielding a Defense that can get off the field when it needs to, and finding a RB that can carry the load. Do those two things and yes, Andy can win a SB with Patrick Mahomes.
I just don't understand this logic.

Veach overhauled the entire defense by grabbing players that played well on former teams. He TRIED.

You don't really know what you have until you put them on the field in real action. We will see what Veach does this next off-season, but to blame him now when he overhauled the defense (AS MANY FANS SUGGESTED) is contradictory.
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:52 AM 11-13-2019
I think they probably will once Mahomes gets another year or two under his belt.

Dude is going to be unstoppable when he's like 27. He's basically unstoppable now.
[Reply]
notorious 08:55 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I think they probably will once Mahomes gets another year or two under his belt.

Dude is going to be unstoppable when he's like 27. He's basically unstoppable now.
I can't imagine this team with a physical running game and (gulp) a defense.

I am absolutely fine with Pat throwing for 250 and 1 or 2 TD if it means we can turn him on when the game is in crunch time just like Rape, Brady, etc. Their teams cover the QB's ass, but when absolutely needed the QB rises to the occasion.

I don't see it happening until some changes are made.
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:36 AM 11-13-2019
Not a homer take here, but I'm calling it , within the next 3 years!
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:39 AM 11-13-2019
Depends, does the Titans, Colts, Texans, Patriots, make the playoffs?
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:34 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
I see that false hope is alive and well.
Eh mine is gone. I'm in the prove me wrong Andy category.

Thing is, I don't know who I'd want in here other than Belicheat. Belicheat is the obvious one, but look back through the best coaches in the league.

Pete Carroll - he's pretty good, but straight up lost that locker room for awhile over soft peddling Russ. Obviously that was right, but he lost it. Plus he's what? 70?

Tomlin - He's had a bunch of fucking fuckery in Shitsberg. I don't know what to think of him, but after LeBeau and his defense left he can't win either. Certainly can't get past Belicheat. At least Reid has given Belicheat a beating in the regular season.

Frank Riech is getting a lot of play right now, but have they really done anything? I think he's an OK coach, but I don't have any real evidence of that?

Bill OBrien - Child Please. I'd Rather have Reid.

Chucky - Fuck off. He can't even beat Reid.

John Harbaugh - He's steady but he hasn't won shit since Flacco's out of body experience. He's not a defensive guy or an offensive guy so his staff is far more importan than most other dudes. He's pretty good, but I don't know man. I don't see him as a big upgrade to Reid.

Vrable - Sure he beat us with Tannehill, but his list of gaffes is already quite long. Although his press conferences are funny. It's early in his career yet, but I think there is a low probability he's better than Reid.

Jason Garrett - :-) NO.

Pedersen - Looks like the shine is coming off his ass. Maybe better than Reid, but probably not materially. Wentz is one of the few guys that can be in the same universe as Mahomes and we are doing better than they are.

Shanahanarat Jr - No. I just can't. Don't care what kind of a coach he is, I just can't.

McVay - They're going to miss the playoffs after getting straight exposed by Belicheat. I think there is a fair chance he's a flash in the pan and it's over.

Zimmer - He's the defensive version of Reid. Been there done that would like to never go back.

Nagy - That team looks like asshole warmed over.

Payton - Looks like Reid if Reid would have won in 04. I think Reid is a better play designer, Payton is a better in game coach. Neither one of them have a damn thing to do with the defense. He won the big one once, but has missed the playoffs more often than Reid (And has had a better QB than Reid until last year) Looks like the same guy.

Ron Rivera - I think he's underrated as a coach, but there's a fair chance he'd fuck off Mahomes. No thanks.

Bruce Ariens - Looks fucking terribad without Warner doing Warner things.

There isn't a coach in the league not named Belicheat that screams I'm better than Andy Reid.

So I guess I'll just live with Reid, shun any expectations and watch Mahomes do ridiculous things on Sundays.
[Reply]
Flying High D 12:16 PM 11-13-2019
Reid is muddying the waters for the Chiefs to win the SB.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:24 PM 11-13-2019
I'm going say no because when you have an 8 point lead and don't force the other team to burn timeouts and you let them beat you by an intern coach that's bad situational football on coaching.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:34 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Eh mine is gone. I'm in the prove me wrong Andy category.

Thing is, I don't know who I'd want in here other than Belicheat. Belicheat is the obvious one, but look back through the best coaches in the league.

Pete Carroll - he's pretty good, but straight up lost that locker room for awhile over soft peddling Russ. Obviously that was right, but he lost it. Plus he's what? 70?

Tomlin - He's had a bunch of ****ing ****ery in Shitsberg. I don't know what to think of him, but after LeBeau and his defense left he can't win either. Certainly can't get past Belicheat. At least Reid has given Belicheat a beating in the regular season.

Frank Riech is getting a lot of play right now, but have they really done anything? I think he's an OK coach, but I don't have any real evidence of that?

Bill OBrien - Child Please. I'd Rather have Reid.

Chucky - **** off. He can't even beat Reid.

John Harbaugh - He's steady but he hasn't won shit since Flacco's out of body experience. He's not a defensive guy or an offensive guy so his staff is far more importan than most other dudes. He's pretty good, but I don't know man. I don't see him as a big upgrade to Reid.

Vrable - Sure he beat us with Tannehill, but his list of gaffes is already quite long. Although his press conferences are funny. It's early in his career yet, but I think there is a low probability he's better than Reid.

Jason Garrett - :-) NO.

Pedersen - Looks like the shine is coming off his ass. Maybe better than Reid, but probably not materially. Wentz is one of the few guys that can be in the same universe as Mahomes and we are doing better than they are.

Shanahanarat Jr - No. I just can't. Don't care what kind of a coach he is, I just can't.

McVay - They're going to miss the playoffs after getting straight exposed by Belicheat. I think there is a fair chance he's a flash in the pan and it's over.

Zimmer - He's the defensive version of Reid. Been there done that would like to never go back.

Nagy - That team looks like asshole warmed over.

Payton - Looks like Reid if Reid would have won in 04. I think Reid is a better play designer, Payton is a better in game coach. Neither one of them have a damn thing to do with the defense. He won the big one once, but has missed the playoffs more often than Reid (And has had a better QB than Reid until last year) Looks like the same guy.

Ron Rivera - I think he's underrated as a coach, but there's a fair chance he'd **** off Mahomes. No thanks.

Bruce Ariens - Looks ****ing terribad without Warner doing Warner things.

There isn't a coach in the league not named Belicheat that screams I'm better than Andy Reid.

So I guess I'll just live with Reid, shun any expectations and watch Mahomes do ridiculous things on Sundays.
Just say no to retread coaches.

Take a risk, be creative, think outside the rehash the trash policy of the NFL.

Hire for success not to achieve same results with different team.

Fat Andy is my new Herm.
[Reply]
Flying High D 12:37 PM 11-13-2019
They could win the SB with Fat Andy as long as he’s not on the sideline, preferably he would be in the buffet line somewhere during the game.
[Reply]
eDave 12:41 PM 11-13-2019
We might.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up