ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Will the Chiefs win a Super Bowl with Andy Reid?
Yes 126 57.53%
No 93 42.47%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will the Chiefs win a Super Bowl with Andy Reid?
Hammock Parties 07:34 PM 11-12-2019
Call your shot, homers and haters.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:40 PM 11-12-2019
If you would have asked me before this season, I would have said emphatically ‘yes’. From what I’ve seen this season, I’m starting to really question that stance. Granted, we’ve had shit luck with injuries this year. I don’t know, though. Andy has certainly not impressed me with his coaching this year. Maybe they’ll look better if/when they get fully healthy? :-)
[Reply]
gold_and_red 08:42 PM 11-12-2019
My biggest concern is how poorly Reid's teams are playing at home. It is almost like winning in the regular season to get HFA is a useless exercise. Not that this team plays poorly on the road but playoff home teams will be much stronger that we are making our SB path much much more difficult even with Mahomes.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:45 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
My biggest concern is how poorly Reid's teams are playing at home. It is almost like winning in the regular season to get HFA is a useless exercise. Not that this team plays poorly on the road but playoff home teams will be much stronger that we are making our SB path much much more difficult even with Mahomes.
The lack of home field advantage we get at Arrowhead with how good we are is truly puzzling.

Other teams whose home stadiums have similar atmospheres (Seattle, New Orleans, New England, Denver when they’re good) are nearly impossible to beat at home.

Not so with the Chiefs. It’s very frustrating.
[Reply]
ClarkGriswold 08:51 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Spott:
Not a chance in hell.
I am still shocked that the Royals have won 2 World Series since the Chiefs have won a Super Bowl. Hopefully their Superbowl-less streak doesn't get up there with the Cubs drought they had. Geez.

Maybe Steve Bartman is a Chiefs fan and goes to the playoff games and hides among the Chiefs fans.

Ten years ago I would have said no way the Royals win again before the Chiefs.

Wow!!!!!
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:01 PM 11-12-2019
Odds are no.
The team has regressed. I see no signs of it reversing to the point the SB is a serious possibility.
It is on the HC and his track record should be a concern to the ownership.
[Reply]
TLO 09:06 PM 11-12-2019
Most likely, yes.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:07 PM 11-12-2019
Nope.

He's never changed and never will and his detriments will never allow a team, Pat or not, to win a Super Bowl.

He will get outcoached when it matters the most.
[Reply]
aloyouis 09:08 PM 11-12-2019
Nope.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:13 PM 11-12-2019
Fat Andy has a better chance of seeing his winkie than he does wining a SB.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:14 PM 11-12-2019
And he hasn’t seen it since 3rd grade.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:18 PM 11-12-2019
I voted yes but deep down inside I seriously doubt Reid ever gets out of his own way long enough to get there. Last year was our chance.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:19 PM 11-12-2019
List of head coaches who have won a Superbowl in the last fifteen years who are not much better than Andy(if at all):

Tony Dungy
Mike Tomlin
Jon Harbaugh
Gary ****ing Kubiak(are you ****ing kidding me?)
Doug Pederson

So... yeah, any year we make the playoffs there's a chance that it could happen.
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:26 PM 11-12-2019
I had to vote no. He doesnt learn. Someone needs to step in and take his playcalling duties away. He panics.
[Reply]
Three7s 09:27 PM 11-12-2019
No
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:28 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
List of head coaches who have won a Superbowl in the last fifteen years who are not much better than Andy(if at all):

Tony Dungy
Mike Tomlin
Jon Harbaugh
Gary ****ing Kubiak(are you ****ing kidding me?)
Doug Pederson

So... yeah, any year we make the playoffs there's a chance that it could happen.
Harbaugh is pretty good and I used to think Tomlin was an idiot but I do think he's a pretty good coach as time goes on.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up