ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 189
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 11:48 PM 08-04-2015
Originally Posted by Smed1065:
Very true and why its had been outlawed before. $$
yep, war on drugs my ass.

War to protect all the profits for Big Pharm selling pain pills.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 11:51 PM 08-04-2015
Any of you Co people know this place?

Compassionate Care Co-Op
38 Silicon Dr, Pueblo West, CO 81007
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 11:53 PM 08-04-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
Don't stop. You don't have to.
:-)

How so?

Stops where i live they block the street off and everyone has to pull over.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:20 AM 08-05-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Any of you Co people know this place?

Compassionate Care Co-Op
38 Silicon Dr, Pueblo West, CO 81007
It's a medical shop that I haven't heard anyone trash.
It's just soooo far from Denver.

Pretty sure they sell our stuff 8)
[Reply]
Superbowltrashcan 12:50 PM 08-05-2015
:-)

How so?

Stops where i live they block the street off and everyone has to pull over.
When I recently drove to and back from CO all I noticed was that the 420 mile marker on I-70 has been replaced with 419.99. Likely was being stolen too often or folks pulling over for a photo op endangered the smooth flow of traffic.

Where do you reside in KS?
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 03:07 PM 08-05-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
It's a medical shop that I haven't heard anyone trash.
It's just soooo far from Denver.

Pretty sure they sell our stuff 8)
Well i'm not in Denver so don't really care how far it is from there.

Need to get the hookup some place. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 03:09 PM 08-05-2015
Originally Posted by Superbowltrashcan:
When I recently drove to and back from CO all I noticed was that the 420 mile marker on I-70 has been replaced with 419.99. Likely was being stolen too often or folks pulling over for a photo op endangered the smooth flow of traffic.

Where do you reside in KS?
I live in O.P. but most of the traffic stops are around westport and Power and light. When they block it, they block it. Cop out in the middle of the street forcing every car to pull over and take a breath test.
[Reply]
NewChief 04:24 PM 08-05-2015
I live in O.P. but most of the traffic stops are around westport and Power and light. When they block it, they block it. Cop out in the middle of the street forcing every car to pull over and take a breath test.
I think they're talking about the old rumored trick (not sure if they actually do this or not) of cops putting up a sign on the freeway that says "Drug checkpoint ahead. Prepare to stop for search by canine units." There isn't actually a checkpoint; they man the exit and search people who exit in an effort to avoid the supposed checkpoint.

It was always rumored that cops would do this on interstates leading into Grateful Dead and Phish shows, but I never actually witnessed it personally.
[Reply]
scorpio 09:07 PM 08-05-2015
been vaping some blueberry gum (blueberry x bubblegum). i like it a lot, very relaxing but i can still get stuff done.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:15 PM 08-05-2015
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I think they're talking about the old rumored trick (not sure if they actually do this or not) of cops putting up a sign on the freeway that says "Drug checkpoint ahead. Prepare to stop for search by canine units." There isn't actually a checkpoint; they man the exit and search people who exit in an effort to avoid the supposed checkpoint.

It was always rumored that cops would do this on interstates leading into Grateful Dead and Phish shows, but I never actually witnessed it personally.
I was coming out of KC a few years back and encountered this. I'm glad I kept going.It's a loooong drive from KS to FL

I about pissed my pants while trying to decide to keep going or exit though
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:51 AM 08-06-2015
I'm headed through Denver area twice in the next 10 days. I need to find something that would be good for creativity when working on images. Got some skywalker last time and wasn't too impressed. Who's got a suggestion?
[Reply]
Katipan 09:10 AM 08-06-2015
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
I'm headed through Denver area twice in the next 10 days. I need to find something that would be good for creativity when working on images. Got some skywalker last time and wasn't too impressed. Who's got a suggestion?
Stop buying indicas :-)

You want something like Durban Poison. Euphoric energy.

Oh!!

You want Golden Goat.
[Reply]
eDave 09:20 AM 08-06-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Stop buying indicas :-)

You want something like Durban Poison. Euphoric energy.

Oh!!

You want Golden Goat.
I've always preferred indica for creativity. Takes you inside yourself more.

My .02
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:42 AM 08-06-2015
I don't take pot.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:49 AM 08-06-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
I've always preferred indica for creativity. Takes you inside yourself more.

My .02
At the end of all my pretty spiels to new pot smokers I tell them...

"Of course I tell you all this and it can have the exact opposite effect on you. But figuring all that out is the fun part."

In general sativas tend to be more cerebral and indicas more a body wash. I have zero motivation on indicas. On the other hand Durban would make me take apart a washing machine.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 189
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Up