ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 34
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>TheDraftNetwork.com's mock draft machine is pretty great.
Direckshun 01:41 AM 01-15-2021
Try it out here.

Post your results.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 11:03 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Chargem:
you say that, wasn't Maurice Hurst slated to be a 1st round talent a couple of years ago, got some kind of heart issue picked up at the combine and fell to the 5th round?
First thing I found to answer your question:
From Walter football,

"There are a lot of teams that could target Hurst in the early rounds of the 2018 NFL Draft. With his ability to contribute as an interior pass-rusher, Hurst should have a number of teams hoping to draft him. Perhaps the highest he could hope to go would be to the Browns' second-round pick to lead off Day 2. They could consider an interior pass-rusher to go next Myles Garrett."

I guess you're referencing that case to say Dickinson won't go in the first two rounds....to that I'll say we'll see
[Reply]
Chargem 03:35 AM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
First thing I found to answer your question:
From Walter football,

"There are a lot of teams that could target Hurst in the early rounds of the 2018 NFL Draft. With his ability to contribute as an interior pass-rusher, Hurst should have a number of teams hoping to draft him. Perhaps the highest he could hope to go would be to the Browns' second-round pick to lead off Day 2. They could consider an interior pass-rusher to go next Myles Garrett."

I guess you're referencing that case to say Dickinson won't go in the first two rounds....to that I'll say we'll see
Sorry I was being cryptic there, yes I just meant its hard to tell how much NFL teams hate injuries, but it generally seems like they hate them a lot.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 04:57 AM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Sorry I was being cryptic there, yes I just meant its hard to tell how much NFL teams hate injuries, but it generally seems like they hate them a lot.
Montez Sweat went 1st round after they discovered his heart condition

Had correct myself.... He got a second opinion and was cleared.... Just did a quick Google search and came back to this post.... But the fact is a lot of prospects have injury history..... It's all a part in evaluating risk and where some teams wont take one team will
[Reply]
mrdad45 09:01 PM 03-22-2021
* 31. Liam Eichenberg OT
* 63. Brevin Jordan TE
* 94. Tylan Wallace WR
* 136. Patrick Jones II EDGE
* 144. Ambry Thomas CB
* 175. Shaka Toney EDGE
* 181. Drake Jackson C
* 207. Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR

For this season and the near future...this would work for me. Addresses immediate depth issues and provides some potential future starters. Obviously, would still like us to pick up a vet OT/WR/DE in free agency.
[Reply]
royr17 02:41 AM 03-23-2021
I ran one. Here were my selections.

DE Joseph Ossai
OT Walker Little
LB Dylan Moses
CB Ambry Thomas
S Caden Sterns
WR Josh Imatorbhebhe
C Drake Jackson
DT Khyiris Tonga
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:56 PM 03-24-2021

Samuel Cosmi
OT Texas
KC

Creed Humphrey
OC Oklahoma
KC

Dayo Odeyingbo
EDGE Vanderbilt
KC

Seth Williams
WR Auburn
KC

Paulson Adebo
CB Stanford
KC

Janarius Robinson
EDGE Florida State
KC

Josh Imatorbhebhe
WR Illinois
KC

Paris Ford
S Pittsburgh
[Reply]
staylor26 08:58 PM 03-24-2021
Those first 3 picks are my current wet dream first 2 days.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:02 PM 03-24-2021
Cosmi - Thuney - Humphrey - Long - Niang

That should give Pat some time.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:07 AM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Cosmi - Thuney - Humphrey - Long - Niang

That should give Pat some time.
It might be a bit OL heavy at the top but even if they bring back Reiter, the line looks solid:

Cosmi - Thuney - Reiter - Long/LDT - Niang
[Reply]
staylor26 09:56 AM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It might be a bit OL heavy at the top but even if they bring back Reiter, the line looks solid:

Cosmi - Thuney - Reiter - Long/LDT - Niang
As long as it’s BPA, which it clearly is, who cares?

Then all we have to do is find a RG next year. They can do that in the middle rounds or through free agency. The OL would be pretty much set for the foreseeable future. Then we’re free to get some playmakers for the rest of this draft and 2022.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:15 AM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
As long as it’s BPA, which it clearly is, who cares?

Then all we have to do is find a RG next year. They can do that in the middle rounds or through free agency. The OL would be pretty much set for the foreseeable future. Then we’re free to get some playmakers for the rest of this draft and 2022.
Oh I don't. But I think the Chiefs might, that was my point. Especially if they bring back Reiter, I don't think they'll take two OL 1st and 2nd like that.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 11:17 AM 03-25-2021
I just don’t think there is anyway Humphrey makes it to #63. I think there are teams seriously thinking about him in the late first, and a couple teams that will snag him early/mid second. I agree that Cosmi & Creed would probably be my Scenario 1A if the cards fall right. I’m willing to trade up for one or the other to make the dream a reality.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:37 AM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Oh I don't. But I think the Chiefs might, that was my point. Especially if they bring back Reiter, I don't think they'll take two OL 1st and 2nd like that.
Ahh gotcha.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:52 PM 03-27-2021

Dillon Radunz
OT,

Nico Collins
WR,

Quinn Meinerz — Wisconsin-Whitewater
IOL,

Daelin Hayes
EDGE,

Ambry Thomas