ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>WHO Scientist: COVID-19 is a Chinese-manufactured virus
Taco John 10:03 PM 09-15-2020

Li-Meng Yan

I can present scientific evidence that this virus, COVID-19, actually is not from Nature. It is a man-made virus created in the lab, based on the china (military?) discover and owned the very unique bat coronavirus which cannot effect people but after the modification becomes a very harmful virus. I have evidence to show why they can do it, what they have done, and how did they do it.

What you’re saying is the Chinese government manufactured this virus?

Yes, exactly. Based on the virus genome, which is basically like our fingerprint. You can see the very unusual characters in their genome, which clearly, based on the other evidence they left during the modification, we can say finally, this is exactly the one (that) came from their own special bat coronavirus, and that then targets humans.

This genome is presumably in the possession of many researchers around the world. Why is nobody saying this if it’s true?

Yeah. Why there is nobody who wants to say it is because of the big suppression that comes from the Chinese communist party/government and also their friends in the scientific world. So basically, this is very clearly that this virus is like Frankenstein. Basically like a cow that has a deer’s head, rabbit ears, and monkey hands. So it could never come from nature. And there is evidence left in the genome, but the scientific world also keeps silence and works together with the Chinese communist party. They don’t want people to know this truth. That’s why I get suspended. I get suppression. I am a target that the Chinese communist party wants to be disappeared.

Why would the Chinese government intentionally create a virus like this?

If you wan to know the exact motives – the exact idea – I think people have to come to ask them. Ask the Communist party why did they do it, because they are the ones who did it. We cannot always understand their evil thinking. You have to ask them. But what we see already proves that they have done that. It harmed everyone in the world. It lead to the historic pandemic and involved everyone.

How do you believe the virus made its way from the lab in Wuhan, outside to the rest of the world?

First, as I’ve said, I have the solely scientific evidence and also my next report will come out soon to make you fully understand it. The other thing is, I work in the WHO reference lab, which is the top coronavirus lab in the world at the University of Hong Kong. And since I get deeply into such investigations in secret, from the early beginning of this outbreak, I had my intelligence because I also have my own unique network in China, involving hospitals, institute, and also government. Also, I work with the top corona virus-ologists in the world. So together, with my experience, I can tell you this is created in the lab. This is from a template owned by the Chinese military. And also it has spread to the world to make such damage.

Do you believe the Chinese government released this intentionally? Did they do this?

Yes, of course it’s intentionally. And even though we need more evidence, you can already see what they tried to cover-up from the early beginning as I’ve reviewed in different medias before. And also, what else they have done like making the fabricated virus to sort out the natural origin, (siri) censorship of everything, every evidence pointing to the lab of origin, and also clearly tried to make people like me who want to talk about the truth get disappeared.

Scientific paper:
https://zenodo.org/record/4028830#.X2GY5WhKi1b
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:57 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
patents were filed for it.

not from nature.
:-)
[Reply]
Pogue 11:04 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Manufactured or not manufactured has no relevance as to Trump's incompetence and lying in response to it.

However, it does make his praise of China in how they responded look even dumber.
We also know you, taking your cues from Joe Biden and Pelosi, never criticized China for their actions. So itís not surprising you donít care about the actions of China manufacturing the virus and inflicting it on the world.

You never said anything about China allowing international flights to go out when they completely suspended domestic flights when they knew what was going on.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:59 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
:-)
https://www.statnews.com/pharmalot/2...patents-darpa/
[Reply]
Pogue 01:25 PM 09-16-2020

Twitter Suspends Account of Chinese Virologist Who Claimed Coronavirus Was Made in a Lab https://t.co/XW7QIXcgju

— ��������Dania Alexandrino�������� (@DaniaPeriodista) September 16, 2020

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:28 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Of course, instead of being glad that a Chicomm is unable to spread misinformation, Twitter will be blamed. "Something something technocracy something."
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:40 PM 09-16-2020
If it's not important to Brian Stelter, then it must be false. -Adolt

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 01:44 PM 09-16-2020
The same people who think this was a Chinese plot to hurt the US are also the same people who refuse to wear a mask in public. The levels of cognitive dissonance on display is off the charts.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:46 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
The same people who think this was a Chinese plot to hurt the US are also the same people who refuse to wear a mask in public. The levels of cognitive dissonance on display is off the charts.
So True. Brian Stelter said the same exact thing on tv last night.

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:49 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I'm sure some idiot will post a meme to prove you wrong. :-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:58 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
We also know you, taking your cues from Joe Biden and Pelosi, never criticized China for their actions. So itís not surprising you donít care about the actions of China manufacturing the virus and inflicting it on the world.

You never said anything about China allowing international flights to go out when they completely suspended domestic flights when they knew what was going on.
Bad China! Bad!

Doesn't absolve Trump from his incompetence and lying.
[Reply]
seamonster 02:01 PM 09-16-2020
Gain of Function Testing in Virology involves making Pathogens More Contagious and More Deadly. It's the worlds most controversial form of science.

Wuhan Lab was up to it's eyeballs in chaimara and CORONA gain of function testing

State Dept. WARNED the US that the Wuhan Virus was an accident\timebomb waiting to happen

There's no question at this point that the Wuhan lab (located a few blocks from the "epicenter") was specializing in insanely dangerous corona virus tests and that the US had known about this. What I would like to know is why is the media ignoring this?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:04 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Gain of Function Testing in Virology involves making Pathogens More Contagious and More Deadly. It's the worlds most controversial form of science.

Wuhan Lab was up to it's eyeballs in chaimara and CORONA gain of function testing

State Dept. WARNED the US that the Wuhan Virus was an accident\timebomb waiting to happen

There's no question at this point that the Wuhan lab (located a few blocks from the "epicenter") was specializing in insanely dangerous corona virus tests and that the US had known about this. What I would like to know is why is the media ignoring this?
Is Covid-19 a hoax, just a bad flu, or is it insanely dangerous?

The answer changes from hour to hour.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:07 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
If that were true, then she'd just present that evidence instead of talking about it. But it doesn't exist.
Luc Montagnier disagrees with you.
[Reply]
seamonster 02:15 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Is Covid-19 a hoax, just a bad flu, or is it insanely dangerous?

The answer changes from hour to hour.
I never claimed this was a hoax. And it's a FACT that the WUHAN lab was engineering chaimera corona viruses that have high death rates. Luckily they (by the looks of it) hadn't released one of those. But there's always next time. And if a feeble old man wins the election as President and is backed up by this:
Middle Schooler': Moment Schumer Shushes Kamala Harris at Impeachment Press  Conference Goes Viral - Sputnik International
then we might not be so lucky the next time.
[Reply]
chieffan09 04:11 PM 09-16-2020
Twitter has suspended her account. Good thing we have giant, global tech and media companies looking out for us. But Trump is the problem,Trump! Trump, I tell you! Add Russia, you gullible twits.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up