ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Johnson County Commissioner says "Ammo Up"
Randallflagg 09:36 PM 09-15-2020
Here is one politician I can get behind! 'Bout time some of the gutless politicians told the truth....

https://www.kmbc.com/article/questio...g-war/34033333
[Reply]
Bwana 10:23 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Sounds like I might be needing some beer to keep ol Hank happy!

Exactly, but the guy will drink anything, so it shouldn't be a massive hit on your bank account. :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:26 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
I don't care if people buy guns. Never said anything of the sort. I have a safe full of guns sitting across the room. I'm just poking fun at the fearmongering aspect being pushed for political reasons. The people that really believe their vote will be the deciding factor between prosperity and civil war.
Afraid of the boogeymen I see. Carry on.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:27 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Hypocrites gonna hypocrite.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:36 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Here is one politician I can get behind! 'Bout time some of the gutless politicians told the truth....

He's either an idiot for believing that, or he doesn't really believe it and he's pandering to idiots.
[Reply]
Fish 10:38 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You think guns are strictly for self defense? Figures...
[Reply]
stevieray 10:46 AM 09-16-2020
The people that really believe their vote will be the deciding factor between prosperity and civil war.
Meanwhile, the dem vp says this "movement" isn't ending.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:54 AM 09-16-2020
wait.

Some people haven't already picked up extra boxes?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:55 AM 09-16-2020
I remember when nutjobs stocked up on ammo to fight the gubmint. Of course they never had the balls to do it, and now they whine about people who do. That ammo is going to do nothing but gather dust.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:01 AM 09-16-2020
I don't care if people buy guns. Never said anything of the sort. I have a safe full of guns sitting across the room. I'm just poking fun at the fearmongering aspect being pushed for political reasons. The people that really believe their vote will be the deciding factor between prosperity and civil war.
coughcough99.96%survivalratecough
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:17 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:

Next week's comments:

"I didn't mean for anyone to actually shoot anyone! And certainly not the Fed-X delivery man or the census taker!"
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:23 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I remember when nutjobs stocked up on ammo to fight the gubmint. Of course they never had the balls to do it, and now they whine about people who do. That ammo is going to do nothing but gather dust.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:44 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Is that the sound you make when a rioter breaks a window? :-)
[Reply]
tatorhog 11:44 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Meanwhile, the dem vp says this "movement" isn't ending.
I'm actually confused at this point. Both Harris and Sleepy Joe have called it the Harris-Biden administration. So who actually is the veep?

“A Harris Administration... together with Joe Biden” pic.twitter.com/swTkDJNStV

— Jewish Deplorable ���� (@TrumpJew) September 14, 2020

Democrat Presidential nominee Joe Biden calls it the “Harris-Biden administration” pic.twitter.com/i7lbkPIddI

— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) September 15, 2020

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 12:03 PM 09-16-2020
Everyone beware because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before election day in November, and they’re not going to stop after election day. And everyone should take note of that…they’re not going to let up—and they should not. And we should not.

— Kamala Harris
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:07 PM 09-16-2020

[Reply]
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up