ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Johnson County Commissioner says "Ammo Up"
Randallflagg 09:36 PM 09-15-2020
Here is one politician I can get behind! 'Bout time some of the gutless politicians told the truth....

https://www.kmbc.com/article/questio...g-war/34033333
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:25 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Dems don't change, just their target does.

...and he'd call you racist for saying anything remotely disparaging against "blacks"

They've been worked on.

Dark Lives Matter
Love it! :-)
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:26 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Sadly, I dont have any firearms or ammo. We just have this one .22 pistol and 1 box of .22 LR.

CP is full of snitches, they love taking DC to the real world and snitching on folks. I wouldnt say much more about it here... The real life cross over is very real here...

I don't give a hoot in hell about CP and their "snitches". Last time I checked, the was no law against owning ammunition OR guns...We'll see how well that holds up in the unlikely event that they win in November. I have no doubt that their first order of business would be to take "Americans" out of the equation (or at least try to). :-)


But, I see your point. Should the fascist left win in November, I predict that every round I own, every weapon, will be lost in a boating accident in the Atlantic Ocean.... :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 08:27 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Love it! :-)
Men love darkness.

Black is not complimentary.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:32 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Racist much? See how that works? And where in that Commissioner's statement did he say go out and shoot anyone? Hmmm?
It has more to do with the fact that Johnson County is a cookie-cutter ultra-safe bastion of boring suburbia. The hysterics by the commissioner aren't really needed.
[Reply]
tatorhog 08:40 AM 09-16-2020
Love the hypocrisy.

Defund police, but citizens damn sure better not be able to defend themselves.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:41 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
You think we should be shooting each other? You're as bad as the boogaloo ****s who murdered those two feds or that dude who shot the cops in LA.
No surprise this retard didn't read the article.

Originally Posted by :
urging people to “buy a firearm and ammunition and take a class now to learn how to safely use it to defend yourself and your property, know what's happening around you at all times."

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:42 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Live scared. There's a bogeyman around every corner. Fear thy neighbor. Grab your gun...
If there is no threat why do you care if people buy a gun to defend themselves. Waste of money right?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:19 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
It has more to do with the fact that Johnson County is a cookie-cutter ultra-safe bastion of boring suburbia. The hysterics by the commissioner aren't really needed.


I don't know if it is "hysterics" but rather looking into the future. It doesn't take a soothsayer to see what is happening right now. Again - forewarned is forearmed.

Or - "Better to have it and not need it, rather than need it and not have it".
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:21 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
If there is no threat why do you care if people buy a gun to defend themselves. Waste of money right?

Indeed. Ever notice how much of a hissy fit these limp wrists have when the idea of "guns" is introduced into a discussion?
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:32 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Apparently our turd of a Mayor in KC thinks his influence extends into JO Co Ks.

Even our elected officials don't know the definition of "racist".
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:36 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
no different than the climate is going to kill us all within a few years......
Well, it's different in that they really might come for the guns.
[Reply]
Fish 09:52 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
If there is no threat why do you care if people buy a gun to defend themselves. Waste of money right?
I don't care if people buy guns. Never said anything of the sort. I have a safe full of guns sitting across the room. I'm just poking fun at the fearmongering aspect being pushed for political reasons. The people that really believe their vote will be the deciding factor between prosperity and civil war.
[Reply]
2bikemike 10:12 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I enjoy shooting and if I can't get ammo, good luck with that. As far as "living scared and fearing thy neighbor," nope, not around here.
This right here ^^^!

Not only that it's not a fear it's called being prepared. If 2020 hasn't been a great example of self reliance and preparedness, I don't know what to say to you. I am a country boy at heart if food supplies are interrupted " I can skin a buck, I can run a trot line" I am not real pleasant when I am hangry!

My next project for preparedness is a 500 Gallon Propane tank and a back up generator. I was hoping for a 1,000 gallon tank, but the foot print didn't work for me. Food, water, power and if necessary the means to protect it!
[Reply]
Bwana 10:17 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
This right here ^^^!

Not only that it's not a fear it's called being prepared. If 2020 hasn't been a great example of self reliance and preparedness, I don't know what to say to you. I am a country boy at heart if food supplies are interrupted " I can skin a buck, I can run a trot line" I am not real pleasant when I am hangry!

My next project for preparedness is a 500 Gallon Propane tank and a back up generator. I was hoping for a 1,000 gallon tank, but the foot print didn't work for me. Food, water, power and if necessary the means to protect it!

A 500 will work alright, as long as you have Hank Hill over on a regular basis to top it off.
[Reply]
2bikemike 10:20 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
A 500 will work alright, as long as you have Hank Hill over on a regular basis to top it off.
Sounds like I might be needing some beer to keep ol Hank happy!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up