ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Johnson County Commissioner says "Ammo Up"
Randallflagg 09:36 PM 09-15-2020
Here is one politician I can get behind! 'Bout time some of the gutless politicians told the truth....

https://www.kmbc.com/article/questio...g-war/34033333
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:50 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Yep. I'm one who waited too long. I've got some, but not nearly what I'd like to have. It's actually keeping me from going to the range. Sucks. As soon as the supply returns, I'll be OK I guess, but I really wish I'd seen this coming.

I've been saying that "something" was coming for a couple of years now. Didn't know what, but now as it is beginning to manifest itself - I'm glad that I took action.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:53 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I've been saying that "something" was coming for a couple of years now. Didn't know what, but now as it is beginning to manifest itself - I'm glad that I took action.
Sadly, I dont have any firearms or ammo. We just have this one .22 pistol and 1 box of .22 LR.

CP is full of snitches, they love taking DC to the real world and snitching on folks. I wouldnt say much more about it here... The real life cross over is very real here...
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 07:54 AM 09-16-2020
Racist = Anyone who disagrees or has a different viewpoint from a leftist.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:59 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Yep. I'm one who waited too long. I've got some, but not nearly what I'd like to have. It's actually keeping me from going to the range. Sucks. As soon as the supply returns, I'll be OK I guess, but I really wish I'd seen this coming.

I stocked up large after the prices went down again, after the Sandyhook price increase. If Biden wins, it could be along time before ammo is available again. The same thing goes for AR's and AK's, they have also pretty much been bought up and vanished. If you can find ammo, or AR's/AK's, the prices are outrageous.
[Reply]
Fish 08:03 AM 09-16-2020
Live scared. There's a bogeyman around every corner. Fear thy neighbor. Grab your gun...
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:06 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Live scared. There's a bogeyman around every corner. Fear thy neighbor. Grab your gun...
no different than the climate is going to kill us all within a few years......
[Reply]
Bwana 08:10 AM 09-16-2020

I enjoy shooting and if I can't get ammo, good luck with that. As far as "living scared and fearing thy neighbor," nope, not around here.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:16 AM 09-16-2020

Forewarned is Forearmed. You do whatever the hell you want.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:20 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Does he scare you???? :-)
I'm stocked up for the apocolpyse with .22, 9mm, and 5.56. This is still an inappropriate thing to come from a government official, especially in white bread ass Johnson county.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:21 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I'm stocked up for the apocolpyse with .22, 9mm, and 5.56. This is still an inappropriate thing to come from a government official, especially in white bread ass Johnson county.
Can you be more racist?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:23 AM 09-16-2020

Racist much? See how that works? And where in that Commissioner's statement did he say go out and shoot anyone? Hmmm?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:23 AM 09-16-2020
Show us on the doll where somebody hurt you.
[Reply]
Great8 08:24 AM 09-16-2020
Racist
[Reply]
stevieray 08:24 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Can you be more racist?
Dems don't change, just their target does.

...and he'd call you racist for saying anything remotely disparaging against "blacks"

They've been worked on.

Dark Lives Matter
[Reply]
LOCOChief 08:24 AM 09-16-2020
:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up