ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Johnson County Commissioner says "Ammo Up"
Randallflagg 09:36 PM 09-15-2020
Here is one politician I can get behind! 'Bout time some of the gutless politicians told the truth....

https://www.kmbc.com/article/questio...g-war/34033333
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:26 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Fuck off you worthless cunt. Don't threaten me. If you want to shoot fellow americans just rock up to a prison right now. Or more to china or some shit.
People like you aren't Americans
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:44 PM 09-15-2020
Thats the kind of shit I expect from a CPer, not a government official. Fuck that asshole.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:47 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
People like you aren't Americans

Sounds like you should reread the constitution, if you can.

Or just move to China comrade, where they like single cult party rule. In America we have freedom.
[Reply]
scorpio 03:26 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Don't make us. That's the point.
You aren't going to do shit.
[Reply]
BigRichard 03:41 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
What would you say is a bigger concern to you? The dude saying americans should take up arms against each other people calling that dude a mean name?
Go read the racism is alive and kicking thread and you tell us which is worse.... Words or actual violence.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 04:29 AM 09-16-2020
I don’t see a call for violence; I see someone advising that defense from violence may be necessary.

One is provocation, whereas the other is retaliatory in nature. Dems playing the victim again.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:15 AM 09-16-2020
Heh, good luck on finding ammo out there right now. If you waited this long, you're probably SOL.
[Reply]
2bikemike 07:25 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Heh, good luck on finding ammo out there right now. If you waited this long, you're probably SOL.
Yep I've been Ammo'd Up for quite some time. Got tired of needing/wanting some when demand was high, that I strategically bought it up during the lulls in demand. I am good to go!
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:43 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Anti-liberal = racist.

:-)
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:44 AM 09-16-2020

Yep. If you haven't found ammo by now - I highly doubt you'll find much out there. Glad I keep stocked up....
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:46 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
I donít see a call for violence; I see someone advising that defense from violence may be necessary.

One is provocation, whereas the other is retaliatory in nature. Dems playing the victim again.

The problem with his statement? He's a republican. Had a democrat made the same statement, it would have been met with applause from the fascist left.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:48 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I admit that I was reading it quickly, and it's possible that I missed something blatant and obvious, but I was unable to find the racist part about which mayor Lucas wrote.

You know, as well as I do, that when someone on the right disagrees - he/she is automatically a "racist".
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:48 AM 09-16-2020
Yep. I'm one who waited too long. I've got some, but not nearly what I'd like to have. It's actually keeping me from going to the range. Sucks. As soon as the supply returns, I'll be OK I guess, but I really wish I'd seen this coming.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:48 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Thats the kind of shit I expect from a CPer, not a government official. **** that asshole.

Does he scare you???? :-)
[Reply]
Bwana 07:48 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Yep I've been Ammo'd Up for quite some time. Got tired of needing/wanting some when demand was high, that I strategically bought it up during the lulls in demand. I am good to go!

Heh, I can relate to that.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up