ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>ABC News: The President and the People.
Mr_Tomahawk 07:48 PM 09-15-2020
Anyone watching?

Airing now on ABC. “Public” QA with the president.

Woof...it’s rough to watch. The host fact checking Trump on the fly.
[Reply]
Donger 07:29 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Stro39:
How did Trump handle Covid. Gawd almighty I'm happy I don't have to vote in the US election.....then I remember what I have to vote for over here. :-)

He said he did a "tremendous" job on the virus, insisted "it's going to disappear" and that "a lot of people think masks are not good." Asked who said masks aren't good, Trump replied, "Waiters." He bizarrely said "herd mentality" would make it go away, in an apparent reference to herd immunity that medical experts say could cost several million lives.

"Yeah, well, I didn't downplay it. I, actually, in many ways, I up-played it, in terms of action," he said.

[Reply]
Shields68 07:39 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
All politicians spin, obfuscate, and exaggerate. Including Biden and Obama and Clinton. Trump lies. All the time. About everything.
So the perjurer and the plagerizer don't lie. Interesting take.
[Reply]
backinblack 07:41 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
Does anyone watch ABC? :-)
literally a Mickey Mouse network
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 07:57 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Lots of Trumper herd immunity in this thread...
They suffer from "herd mentality."
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:13 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Audience Member: “my mother died last month from cancer...”

Trump: “I’m sorry your mom died from Covid

But that’s ABC News’ fault.

He’s great in live interviews.

Baller and alpha chit.
Was a freudian slip.......as the cause of death was probably recorded as COVID.

So, probably was right.....in a horrible way.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:21 AM 09-16-2020
Dissing Trump over an interview, at least he has the balls to do one. The libs have a guy that hasn't fielded a hard question from the press yet, is constantly blundering over a teleprompter, and is for all practical purposes, a rambling house plant with dementia. :-)

I can't wait for the debates. :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 08:33 AM 09-16-2020
Trumper
prolly the only thing left that gives your life meaning.
[Reply]
Fish 08:38 AM 09-16-2020

He said he did a "tremendous" job on the virus, insisted "it's going to disappear" and that "a lot of people think masks are not good." Asked who said masks aren't good, Trump replied, "Waiters." He bizarrely said "herd mentality" would make it go away, in an apparent reference to herd immunity that medical experts say could cost several million lives.

"Yeah, well, I didn't downplay it. I, actually, in many ways, I up-played it, in terms of action," he said.
That's funny.....
[Reply]
Cosmos 08:49 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Let's see Sleepy Joe do a LIVE event without the questions scripted and answers playing on a teleprompter.

Oh that's right - a Scientist told him not to.
Let’s see Donald Trump answer questions fully and truthfully...he was incapable of making sense about ANYTHING.

Donald Trump doesn’t do truth...and that’s fine with wads like you :-).

and he brings that bullshit into the White House and meetings with world leaders EVERY DAY.

He is a complete lunatic.

Can’t hide behind Fox and ride the crazies on social media.

He doesn’t want to sit down with his handlers and PRACTICE for his debate...he decided this was going to be better.....well, that shit bombed, and they weren’t tough questions.

He just got fact checked all nite.....and it was embarrassing.
[Reply]
digger 10:52 AM 09-16-2020

https://www.foxnews.com/media/surgeo...ic-coronavirus
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:54 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
What an amazing job by Trump, talk about going into the lion's den. Set up blitzkrieg from the jump and he handled it like a boss. Ballers will ball. High test alpha chit.
Alpha? He's an insecure beta, at best.
[Reply]
SFfan79 10:54 AM 09-16-2020
What about Biden gives you hope that he is what's right/best for America?
[Reply]
Donger 10:54 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by digger:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/surgeo...ic-coronavirus
Say hello to March 31. Want to guess what he states now?

Oh, and:

Mr. Trump urged Americans to avoid packed bars and offered his most robust endorsement of masks, saying, “When you can, use a mask,” even as he falsely claimed he had always been supportive. “I have no problem with the masks,” he said, holding up a blue one with a presidential seal. “I view it this way: Anything that potentially can help, and that certainly can potentially help, is a good thing. I have no problem. I carry it. I wear it. You saw me wearing it a number of times, and I’ll continue.”

Just ignore the lies, of course.
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:02 AM 09-16-2020
Wonder where they found these actors to ask the ABC questions...
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:04 AM 09-16-2020

Nothing bizarre about herd mentality at all. It's the way to go.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up