ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>ABC News: The President and the People.
Mr_Tomahawk 07:48 PM 09-15-2020
Anyone watching?

Airing now on ABC. “Public” QA with the president.

Woof...it’s rough to watch. The host fact checking Trump on the fly.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:20 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Audience Member: “my mother died last month from cancer...”

Trump: “I’m sorry your mom died from Covid”

But that’s ABC News’ fault.

He’s great in live interviews.

Baller and alpha chit.
That's the thing, a mistake here or there was expected, the fact that he did it in front of the lying, evil, satanic media was amazing in itself. It's literally good vs evil out there. This is the same media that won't show the riots and motivates people to shoot cops lol, this is TRUE alpha chit, not "let's go outside and do some pushups man" femininity.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:21 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
"that his leadership made possible"
Holy shit....:-)

:-):-):-):-)

:-):-)

:-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:23 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That's the question. Does the populace get hung up on gotchas or recognize the guy is actually running for office, facing his critics and not hiding and making sure his handlers keep him coddled.
babbly lee to explain how Trump's constant lying about everything is a charming personality quirk...
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:38 PM 09-15-2020

"Because they're Democrat-run, George" https://t.co/Tnzh47cjbs

— Despacito Poso (@JackPosobiec) September 16, 2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:46 PM 09-15-2020
George is kind of a dick.
[Reply]
Eureka 11:54 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Because he does lie all the time about everything.
And Biden has never lied ever in his 47years in government. Get real. Speaking of real......

The Conners came on after this event. Becky > Darlene. Jeez OMG tell your sons to go after a Becky type and never settle for a Darlene. How can the older sister look that much better/attractive/winner?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:02 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
And Biden has never lied ever in his 47years in government. Get real. Speaking of real......

The Conners came on after this event. Becky > Darlene. Jeez OMG tell your sons to go after a Becky type and never settle for a Darlene. How can the older sister look that much better/attractive/winner?

All politicians spin, obfuscate, and exaggerate. Including Biden and Obama and Clinton. Trump lies. All the time. About everything.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:15 AM 09-16-2020
All politicians spin, obfuscate, and exaggerate. Including Biden and Obama and Clinton. Trump lies. All the time. About everything.
Biden lied about how he met Jill. He says it was on a blind date. Jill's ex husband says they were having an affair.

Originally Posted by :
Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.
https://nypost.com/2020/08/17/jill-b...ith-joe-biden/
[Reply]
Bump 01:27 AM 09-16-2020
Now let's see Tucker Carlson interview Biden. I'm also willing to bet that 9/10 libs didn't watch, just got the clips that the dem's propagandists picked out for them to see.
[Reply]
Stro39 01:44 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
How did Trump handle Covid. Gawd almighty I'm happy I don't have to vote in the US election.....then I remember what I have to vote for over here. :-)
[Reply]
Pogue 01:48 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
George is kind of a dick.
He’s a Clintonite, was part of the machine to keep a lid on the bimbo eruptions.
[Reply]
scho63 04:25 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Have you ever posted here under any other name?
No
You're so full of shit I can smell you 1,000 miles away.

Don't waste your time with this bullshit......:-)
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:30 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Stro39:
How did Trump handle Covid. Gawd almighty I'm happy I don't have to vote in the US election.....then I remember what I have to vote for over here. :-)
He handled it fine. Thanks.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:26 AM 09-16-2020
I’m just shocked there’s still undecided voters out there. Really? You’ve only had the past 2 years to make up your mind.
[Reply]
Donger 07:26 AM 09-16-2020
Lots of Trumper herd immunity in this thread...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up