ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>ABC News: The President and the People.
Mr_Tomahawk 07:48 PM 09-15-2020
Anyone watching?

Airing now on ABC. “Public” QA with the president.

Woof...it’s rough to watch. The host fact checking Trump on the fly.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:10 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
One has always been transparent and one hides in his basement and won't take unscripted questions.

But it comes down to policy. biden driving his party to the far left is a disaster.
Since when is lying considered "transparent?" It's the opposite.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:18 PM 09-15-2020
What an amazing job by Trump, talk about going into the lion's den. Set up blitzkrieg from the jump and he handled it like a boss. Ballers will ball. High test alpha chit.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 10:21 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
What an amazing job by Trump, talk about going into the lion's den. Set up blitzkrieg from the jump and he handled it like a boss. Ballers will ball. High test alpha chit.

Audience Member: “my mother died last month from cancer...”

Trump: “I’m sorry your mom died from Covid”

But that’s ABC News’ fault.

He’s great in live interviews.

Baller and alpha chit.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:26 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
At least it's only 3 years and not FIFTY.
You're wasting your time with that clown. Any fool who can't acknowledge that Trump's accomplished a shitload in his time, particularly given the circumstances of his tenure, isn't worth taking even remotely seriously.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:39 PM 09-15-2020

Since it’s a disaster pic.twitter.com/mOPyIbG8OG

— Acyn Torabi (@Acyn) September 16, 2020

This has Kushners fingerprints all over it.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:47 PM 09-15-2020

Before there was #Covid, there was the fastest growth in median household income on record https://t.co/gwSn5I6JP7

— Julia Pollak (@juliaonjobs) September 15, 2020

[Reply]
Eureka 10:55 PM 09-15-2020
After watching I would love to see Biden face the same host George with the same attitude towards him. George is definitely trying to grill Trump which is needed.

Why doesn’t Biden get the same grilling?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:59 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
After watching I would love to see Biden face the same host George with the same attitude towards him. George is definitely trying to grill Trump which is needed.

When @realDonaldTrump touts the historic peace deals that his leadership made possible in the Middle East between Israel and the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain and Israel, ABC's George Stephanopolous tries to interrupt to ask about him about Jim Mattis. #TrumpTownHall pic.twitter.com/EPsHs6k59C

— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) September 16, 2020

[Reply]
vailpass 11:00 PM 09-15-2020

It’s past time. For a fair and open election the people must be able to see and hear all candidates perform under adversity.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:03 PM 09-15-2020
Who’s getting fired over this disaster? Lol Tulsa 2.0
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:04 PM 09-15-2020

Because he does lie all the time about everything.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:07 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
Does anyone watch ABC? :-)
I saw it in the tv listings but thought it was a hit piece on Trump so I passed.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:08 PM 09-15-2020

I think we all know why.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:09 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Trump does interviews all the time. Takes tough questions all the time. The people deserve to see Biden do the same before the election.
That's the question. Does the populace get hung up on gotchas or recognize the guy is actually running for office, facing his critics and not hiding and making sure his handlers keep him coddled.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:18 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That's the question. Does the populace get hung up on gotchas or recognize the guy is actually running for office, facing his critics and not hiding and making sure his handlers keep him coddled.

Never interrupt your opponent when he is making a mistake.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up