ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
The Dumbass Lounge>Reports: OBJ (being shopped) & Allen Robinson (requested trade)
Dante84 02:38 PM 09-15-2020
Two big name and expensive WR's may be moving to new teams.

OBJ

The #Browns should let Odell Beckham Jr. seek a trade if they remain committed to Baker Mayfield, and one report says they're already shopping him https://t.co/avLrfbne5v

— Mary Kay Cabot (@MaryKayCabot) September 15, 2020



Allen Robinson

Report: Allen Robinson asks Bears to trade him https://t.co/cTsAJCojWG

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 15, 2020

[Reply]
Mecca 08:50 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
And, let's be honest. What guy HASN'T been shit on by a woman, at least metaphorically? If your married, you're getting a mental steamer on a daily basis.
I saw the lady telling the story...I don't believe her just based on that.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:10 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I saw the lady telling the story...I don't believe her just based on that.
Racist :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:25 AM 09-16-2020
You can rule the Ravens out for OBJ as even the Browns aren't stupěd enough to trade him to a division rival i'd think.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:48 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
SF
GB
NE
BAL
SEA
HOU

These are the teams that come to mind, any others?
Hou gonna see if OBJ or Robinson can play oline
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:00 PM 09-16-2020
Browns a darkhorse pick to tank for Lawrence? Especially if Baker gets the call all season?

(No, not seriously, but then again I didn't see our 2012 team of 7 Pro Bowlers going 2-14, either)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:03 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Browns a darkhorse pick to tank for Lawrence? Especially if Baker gets the call all season?

(No, not seriously, but then again I didn't see our 2012 team of 7 Pro Bowlers going 2-14, either)
I can't imagine they fire Stefanski after only 1 year, especially 1 year after firing Kitchens after 1 year.

It may be that Stefanski just flat doesn't like Mayfield though and doesn't want to be saddled with him.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:57 PM 09-16-2020
Trade D Robb and his stone hands to the Bears for A Robb and a 2nd rounder. They can have Hitchens too.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:32 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Trade D Robb and his stone hands to the Bears for A Robb and a 2nd rounder. They can have Hitchens too.
Lets give a quick lesson to someone that doesn't understand the salary cap, if Hitchens were cut or traded this year he leaves as 12.6 million dollar cap hit...next year he leaves a 8.4 million dollar hit..22 it's 4.2 so Hitchens is here 2 more years.
[Reply]
mac459 02:01 PM 09-16-2020
Would the Cowboys try to snag up one of the guys to pair with Cooper?
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:03 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by mac459:
Would the Cowboys try to snag up one of the guys to pair with Cooper?
Why? They have CeeDee Lamb and Gallup.
[Reply]
mac459 02:06 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Why? They have CeeDee Lamb and Gallup.
I forgot all about them getting Lamb. For whatever reason I was thinking they never picked up anyone worth a shit to pair with him.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:09 PM 09-16-2020
The Eagles need WR pretty bad but I doubt they have the ability to make a move.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:11 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
The Eagles need WR pretty bad but I doubt they have the ability to make a move.
Reagor is supposed to be back soon,their issue isn't WR, it's Carson Wentz fumbling and being injury prone because he won't get rid of the ball quickly.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:12 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Reagor is supposed to be back soon,their issue isn't WR, it's Carson Wentz fumbling and being injury prone because he won't get rid of the ball quickly.
Their issue is a lack of a running game and the need to have Wentz do every damn thing.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:17 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Their issue is a lack of a running game and the need to have Wentz do every damn thing.
He's fumbled 19 times in his last 17 games...dude is turnover prone.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up