ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Peacemaker
F150 12:30 PM 09-15-2020

Israel, Bahrain, and the United Arab Emirates are choosing cooperation over conflict.

Friendship over enmity.

Prosperity over poverty.

Hope over despair. pic.twitter.com/dXRPS3bT0Y

— The White House (@WhiteHouse) September 15, 2020

[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:13 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Created the conditions for it.

I'm not going to bother to argue it with you. You're an idiot and you turn people who engage with you into idiots for their efforts. You're clown shoes to be laughed at, not argued with.
It's not an argument.

He either did something, or he didn't.

What did he do?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:18 PM 09-15-2020
The hilarious part about this is how the media isn't really covering it as a headline event. And then watching the left pretend that it's not an accomplishment.
Because no one knows what it has to do with Trump.
I mean, when he successfully wipes his butt, he sends out a few tweets beforehand telling us he's thinking about wiping his butt, and then, afterwards, several more tweets explaining what a great job he did wiping his butt and how no one else has ever wiped their own butt.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:19 PM 09-15-2020
Leftists right now:

[Reply]
Donger 01:21 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
It's not an argument.

He either did something, or he didn't.

What did he do?
There were clearly diplomatic/Jared outreaches, so I guess you could say he did that. But all of this was well under way. And Iran shouldn't be left out of the reasons it happened.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:22 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Because no one knows what it has to do with Trump.
It's his administration, dipshit.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:23 PM 09-15-2020
I was wondering that myself.

Maybe he held a secret Camp David summit when he was supposedly golfing.
Did you type this with Obama's strap-on in your buttocks or did he take a break?
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 01:23 PM 09-15-2020
Created the conditions for it.

I'm not going to bother to argue it with you. You're an idiot and you turn people who engage with you into idiots for their efforts. You're clown shoes to be laughed at, not argued with.
Never argue with a fool. Onlookers might not be able to tell the difference - Mark Twain

Or my favorite iteration

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:28 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Did you type this with Obama's strap-on in your buttocks or did he take a break?
Ha ha ha ha ha, good insult!

Just kidding. It sucked.

Like you.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:30 PM 09-15-2020
Leftists right now:

Haha! Thats rich! So what did Trump do? You keep saying things are happening or Trump did something, but cop out every single time anyone wants some info. So once again what did Trump do to broker Peace in da Middle East?
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:31 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
And?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:37 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Cool.

What did "his administration" do to bring this about? What, specifically, did "his administration" do such that Trump should get credit?
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:37 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Did Trump have his thumb lodged in your pussy when you wrote this or did he pull it out to tweet a conspiracy theory?
[Reply]
tatorhog 01:39 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Yeah, until the next suicide bombing.

What type of kum ba yah bullshit is this? :-)
Even if it is pure fluff, it's enough to rally a few more people towards a re-election so people like you can bitch, moan, and piss your pants for another 4 years.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:39 PM 09-15-2020
Cool.

What did "his administration" do to bring this about? What, specifically, did "his administration" do such that Trump should get credit?
"They ummmm.... Well... I shouldn't have to tell you! Once you find it then you'll know!"

- Dumb shit Trumpsuckers
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:40 PM 09-15-2020
Cool.

What kind of nitwit are you?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/28/w...eace-plan.html

Trump Releases Mideast Peace Plan That Strongly Favors Israel

Originally Posted by :
WASHINGTON ó President Trump on Tuesday unveiled his long-awaited Middle East peace plan with a flourish, releasing a proposal that would give Israel most of what it has sought over decades of conflict while offering the Palestinians the possibility of a state with limited sovereignty.

Mr. Trumpís plan would guarantee that Israel would control a unified Jerusalem as its capital and not require it to uproot any of the settlements in the West Bank that have provoked Palestinian outrage and alienated much of the world. Mr. Trump promised to provide $50 billion in international investment to build the new Palestinian entity and open an embassy in its new state.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...alestine-talks

Trump to Send Kushner to Middle East for Israel-Palestine Talks

Originally Posted by :
President Donald Trump is dispatching a team led by his son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner to Israel in pursuit of a Middle East peace deal.

Trumpís sending the delegation to try to take advantage of a period of relative calm following violent clashes last month over Israeli security arrangements at the Jerusalem shrine known to Jews as Temple Mount and to Muslims as Haram al-Sharif, said a senior administration official who requested anonymity to discuss the negotiations.

[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up