ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 51
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

[Reply]
Flying High D 09:49 AM 09-13-2020
Will Kirk Herbstreit have the balls and o cry like a little bitch about this? He is such a pussy. I hope he’s in the opposing foxhole.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:50 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:

This is all coordinated, and they've been careful by and large to not escalate it on a grand scale, but when is it the right time to nip it all at the bud? Seems to me like we're there.
Just wait until Halloween before the election....

Bombs and random citizen executions are coming...its going to be a regular occurrence if Trump wins...and even if he loses.

This is about destroying the fabric of a society...internal war.

The Globalist strategy has always been to make life so miserable that people would welcome a new form of government...they can solve all the problems they covertly created and steal your country.

It's why everything is inverted right now...it all a massive lie.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:51 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I know that the following is a stretch - but it makes a point. Back before WWII (the entry of the US) Adolph Hitler was celebrated by many on the East and West coast - hell even elite Jews. Margaret Sanger (Planned Parenthood) actually sold Hitler on the idea of Eugenics.

The point here? Far too often, folks grab a "crusade" and plant their flag on it - only to find out later what a mistake they had made. "Black Lies Matter" is somewhat of a romantic "crusade" right now. It's en vogue at the moment.
Time Magazine awarded Adolph man of the year.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:51 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Just wait until Halloween before the election....

Bombs and random citizen executions are coming...its going to be a regular occurrence if Trump wins.

Indeed. That's the primary reason that ammo is so damned hard to find right now....
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:52 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Flying High D:

Yep.....and you see where that got them.....
[Reply]
jettio 09:54 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Dumb post. Try to be a better person, jettio.
Clay is celebrating the event and he has one thing in common with the asshole protesters who showed up at the hospital, they all hoped that the officers would die.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:58 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.
Bolshevik Revolution using race as the catalyst because we have too big a middle class. This is exactly what the anarchist/Bolsheviks in Russia did—target and kill cops. Get rid of cops they can overthrow the govt.

So NeoCons, how do you like agit-prop/color revolutions used in other countries by globalists in our govt, now being used on America now?

First they came for the Iraq, then Libya, then Syria, then Ukraine and now us — even Belarus is on their radar.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:01 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Bolshevik Revolution using race as the catalyst because we have too big a middle class. This is exactly what the anarchist/Bolsheviks in Russia did—target and kill cops. Get rid of cops they can overthrow the govt.

So righties, how do you like agit-prop/color revolutions used in other countries by globalists in our govt, now being used on America now?

First they came for the Iraq, then Libya, then Syria, then Ukraine and now us — even Belarus is on their radar.

Yeah, it's nearly the exact playbook. It boggles the mind to even think about it. Is it a forgone conclusion? My God, I surely hope and pray that it's not......
[Reply]
jettio 10:03 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Sonny, you ever fought in a war? There are several of us on here that have. You do NOT want a war. However, that's not on us. It's on those people that have made the decision to bring division to the country in an effort to take the US down.

You ever kill a man? I have - many times. You do NOT want to live with that on your conscience.

No one here is cheering for any war, let alone a race war. However, this can not continue. There is a point where we reach a point of no return. It's getting closer each day. Pointing that out is not a "cheer" - it is a statement of fact.

May God help us and speak to the minds of those who seek to destroy - because if it doesn't end soon - it will be too late to turn back.
I served in the military.

From your last sentence, seems like you need to admonish the threadstarter. He is the one that is taking joy in the shooting of law enforcement officers and hoping for a race war.

Do you agree that law enforcement officers are to be aligned with the law abiding no matter the race of the officers or the law abiding and that law enforcement officers are not serving one race or political party?

Weird how gutless people are in this thread when it comes to correcting the obviously wrong bullshit that Clay has confessed to believing.
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:05 AM 09-13-2020
Is it your conclusion that BLM has nothing to do with race?
[Reply]
patteeu 10:07 AM 09-13-2020
Time has always said that their MOTY award isn’t an endorsement though.
[Reply]
jettio 10:08 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
The most disappointing are the ones you KNOW are capable of better.

jettio isn't a deluded kid, he plays his game eyes wide open.
So you agree with Clay that law enforcement is supposed to be aligned with white people in a race war?

Sheriff Valenzuela of the LASD probably disagrees with that idea.

I am pretty sure the Sheriff agrees with me that law enforcement are aligned with the law abiding no matter the race or political party.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:09 AM 09-13-2020
Is it your conclusion that BLM has nothing to do with race?
It never did...it was a Soros political invention...and is accomplishing EXACTLY what it was designed to do.

Soros is just a Globalist Agent...he's not even close to the top...he's like a J.P. Morgan.

Rothschilds have these people planted everywhere....and have for over a century.
[Reply]
-King- 10:09 AM 09-13-2020
RIP to both. Fucked up.
[Reply]
Bwana 10:10 AM 09-13-2020
Did Biden or Harris condemn this attack?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 51
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up