ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 51
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020


BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020


UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020


I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

[Reply]
stevieray 08:24 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
Almost as bad as joyously celebrating the murder of two officers because you figure your politician gets a boost.
^false narrative^

so dishonest.

just stop.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:27 AM 09-13-2020
Read a headline this morning that said they’re both still alive, but in really bad shape... sure hope they pull through
[Reply]
theoldcoach 08:37 AM 09-13-2020
Just a few minutes ago when I looked, this story does not appear on MSNBC or MSN. It is the 32nd listed story on the CNN app behind "What are the top showerheads for 2020" and 3 ads for Belfonte Ice Cream.

Outstanding journalism by these stalwarts of the media!

And how about it Patrick, Tyrann, Lebron and all you social justice warriors of the NFL and NBA? You going to condemn this? You going to walk the walk about unity and stop police brutality or just talk the talk?

I hope you stand up like real men and condemn this cowardly act. The world is watching.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:46 AM 09-13-2020
The cop was clearly reaching for something in his car.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:54 AM 09-13-2020
Guessing that guy did not have a permit.

Hope they find him quickly. and punish him.


But defund the police.
[Reply]
BigRichard 08:57 AM 09-13-2020
The cops probably called him the N word so it is justified.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 08:59 AM 09-13-2020
Wow. People going to the hospital and causing trouble there?

That is truly appalling.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:02 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Wow. People going to the hospital and causing trouble there?

That is truly appalling.
Got a link for that?
[Reply]
alpha_omega 09:06 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Got a link for that?
Ya, sorry...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...bush-shooting/
[Reply]
Donger 09:07 AM 09-13-2020

[Reply]
Donger 09:11 AM 09-13-2020

To the protesters blocking the entrance & exit of the HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM yelling "We hope they die" referring to 2 LA Sheriff's ambushed today in #Compton: DO NOT BLOCK EMERGENCY ENTRIES & EXITS TO THE HOSPITAL. People's lives are at stake when ambulances can't get through.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

[Reply]
Easy 6 09:11 AM 09-13-2020
Just. Fucking. Wow.

That’s what we’re up against, people
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:19 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
Just a few minutes ago when I looked, this story does not appear on MSNBC or MSN. It is the 32nd listed story on the CNN app behind "What are the top showerheads for 2020" and 3 ads for Belfonte Ice Cream.

Outstanding journalism by these stalwarts of the media!

And how about it Patrick, Tyrann, Lebron and all you social justice warriors of the NFL and NBA? You going to condemn this? You going to walk the walk about unity and stop police brutality or just talk the talk?

I hope you stand up like real men and condemn this cowardly act. The world is watching.


Well, of course MSNBC or CNN pays it no mind.....It's nothing new for these ass wipes.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 09:19 AM 09-13-2020
I agree with the POTUS.....

This pile of shit doesnt deserve to breath air.....
And to the protesters wishing the officers die....WOW...Just fucking wow.....

Maybe Lebron can put that on the back of his jersey.....
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:20 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
I agree with the POTUS.....

This pile of shit doesnt deserve to breath air.....
And to the protesters wishing the officers die....WOW...Just ****ing wow.....

Maybe Lebron can put that on the back of his jersey.....


Yeah, like that's going to ever happen..... :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 51
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up