ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 51
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:46 AM 09-13-2020
Between this and the nut job shooting at Arrowhead yesterday...gotta make you wonder about how the athletes will react to this latest round of senseless crap...
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:53 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Between this and the nut job shooting at Arrowhead yesterday...gotta make you wonder about how the athletes will react to this latest round of senseless crap...
If the past is any indication of how they will react, I would put it in the very wrong reaction category.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:54 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Based on the thread it sounds like Biden and Harris shot two cops - is that what happened?
Yep! Just like how Trump gave everyone Rona....:-)
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:57 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
Sure. A lot of these cases that have made the news are going to be viewed differently when more is known.

I think they teach two wrongs do not make a right in grade school, maybe pre-school or kindergarten.
Itís normally only Lone or NJ who make this big of an ass of themselves in threads like this.

Congratulations I guess....
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:57 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
If the past is any indication of how they will react, I would put it in the very wrong reaction category.
Indeed. I'd wager the media will not even ask them about it, the Chiefs players I mean. By Monday, it'll be gone as a story, so they won't be asked about it, as far as the Arrowhead thing.

This thing in LA...it may or may not last more than a couple of days. Curious how Lebron would answer it considering he plays basketball there...
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:08 AM 09-13-2020
The athletes said the kneeling was never about the flag or the national anthem. It was all about police brutality. Is this the police brutality they have been kneeling about? No more burning flags just shoot police officers.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:09 AM 09-13-2020
Whoever kneels today is honoring assassins?
[Reply]
2112 07:14 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Itís normally only Lone or NJ who make this big of an ass of themselves in threads like this.

Congratulations I guess....
Jettio has always been an ass. I havenít seen him in this forum in over 10 years. Donít know what happened to make him crawl out of his hole so suddenly. But hopefully after Election Day heíll fly away like a fart in the wind.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:17 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by 2112:
All of this shit is making criminals emboldened to do lunatic shit like this. Kaepernick, al sharpton, kamala Harris and Joe Biden, Nancy pelosi will all be silent about this.

Bingo! :-)
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:23 AM 09-13-2020
The athletes said the kneeling was never about the flag or the national anthem. It was all about police brutality. Is this the police brutality they have been kneeling about? No more burning flags just shoot police officers.

I have to agree with those who have stated that the "war" has begun. It's a damned shame that this is what the "greatest nation on earth" has come to. It is shameful.

Ammo up.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:38 AM 09-13-2020
If the players keep backing BLM and willfully ignore their tactics then they are POS
[Reply]
Sannyasi 07:52 AM 09-13-2020
Are you guys really posting on CP while a race war is raging outside? Thatís ballsy.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:02 AM 09-13-2020
When the assassin is caught and resists arrest and has to be put down. There will be the customary burning looting murdering and the chants of say his name. The turd will be put in a gold casket and paraded around. We will have the honor of seeing his name on the back of helmets. Athletes will be pushing, push it real hard, to get people registered to vote for politicians that condone this behavior. Meanwhile will one word of support go towards these officers families from the athletes?
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:08 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Sannyasi:
Are you guys really posting on CP while a race war is raging outside? Thatís ballsy.
Thanks for posting, you seem nice. Any words so far on the numbers for this weekend for the usual cities involved in these wars? Chicongo, New Kill City
[Reply]
stevieray 08:21 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
So I suppose you agree with me that you are joyously celebrating the killing of two police officers assumed to be white by a criminal assumed to be black because you assume that the crooked politician you support will get more votes at the polls.

Oh, I guess it would be more accurate to say that you hope they die.
"So I suppose..."

pretty much sums it up.

please stop.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 51
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up