ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 51
« First < 323839404142 43444546 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020


BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020


UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020


I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

[Reply]
Two-Twenty 11:09 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.







:-) race war? U sheltered fucking idiot
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 12:44 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
1) Maybe he did, maybe he didn't? Don't know, don't care. But that story does a real good job making the argument that maybe arsonists should be held without bail, wouldn't you agree?
That's for a judge to decide. That story is very light on details and doesn't even talk about why he was released in the first place. But sure, there are some crimes where it's more of a risk to let people back out into society without clearing their name.

Originally Posted by :
2) No idea, but I'm not about to let everyone who is arrested walk without bail in fear of someone not posting bond for lack of funds. I know that breaks your heart reading that, but tough. The amount of violent offenders that would be caught and released makes your question moot.
The purpose of bail is to ensure that you show up to court, not to get people off the streets who might be criminals. How smooth is your brain that this obvious point keeps rolling off of it?

Originally Posted by :
3) Nobody is interested in you attempting to portray yourself being a bleeding heart wrought with worry and guilt over the wrongly convicted when in fact you're just an anachro-Marxist constantly being consumed by TDS.
I can be an anarcho-marxist with TDS and still care about the Constitution and the wrongfully convicted, thank you very much.

Originally Posted by vailpass:
If you had been there, would you have called that little girl that name to her face? Would you say all of that to her and her family?
As I explained in that thread, I think the people who actually targeted her on social media are scumbags. What she said was dumb but she doesn't need strangers jumping down her throat during a time of mourning.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:47 AM 09-16-2020
Did Heels up Harris go visit the fallen officers? She was their before the family arrived for the sex offender that was shot by police.

I guess her heartfelt tweet will have to suffice- sorry Blue Lives don't matter.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:11 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Did Heels up Harris go visit the fallen officers? She was their before the family arrived for the sex offender that was shot by police.

I guess her heartfelt tweet will have to suffice- sorry Blue Lives don't matter.
How can that be? She’s the poster child for law and order according to the commercials.
[Reply]
tatorhog 07:48 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I said the backlash to her tweet was predictable, which it was. She politicized her father's dead. I never backtracked or abandoned that take.

It's really not difficult. The argument made by many conservatives here (and I can quote them if you'd like) was that this was a consequence of the rhetoric from the left. I responded by pointing out examples of right wing extremist violence where we had their motivations laid out bare and how the right never accepted any responsibility for how their rhetoric enabled these loons to commit mass murder, even when they have manifestos citing standard Republican talking points.

Except the administration changed the rules to deny many of those who had done it the "right way" as you claimed. They just don't want these people here, period.

I don't want to get into this argument too much but it seems really perverse to equate somebody who might just want a better life for their family with a common criminal. Going through the legal process to immigrate is very difficult, time consuming, and expensive, and on top of that you have to be pretty lucky to get selected. If you lived in some impoverished and destitute country with no real path to legally immigrate, wouldn't you take your chances? Like honestly. I'm not saying we have to accept all of them or that there shouldn't be a process, but how can you not empathize with families who are in that kind of situation? It's just bizarre to me.

Again, my issue is that it's tied to wealth. If you think we should lock up people suspected of crimes before their trial that sort of goes against the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing that this country was founded on, but that's your opinion. I just don't get how you can justify the use of specifically a cash bond. Would you have felt better if the arsonist you referenced had posted a $5k bail first before he went out and committed another arson?
You called a teenage girl a stupid bitch (or maybe it was dumb bitch, I don't remember exactly now) for saying Blue Lives Matter, after her father who was a cop was killed. She's politicizing it? She's a teenage girl who just lost her father. You're the lowest of the low if you somehow think that honoring her father and what he did was a political stunt.

Honestly, if you can't see the difference ni messages from the left and the right, there isn't any point in arguing with you. If you don't think the rioting, the ****ing arson in the pac-nw, and the overall anarchy happening in dem ran cities is related to the encouragement of liberal leadership, then there is no helping you and I'm not wasting any more time trying.

As for immigration. Ugh. Hell, I want a better life for my family but you don't see me sneaking into the Hamptons or Martha's Vineyard and setting up shop illegally. Why stop there? I think I'm now a resident of Bora Bora. I'll just fly there and never leave. I want my family to live in luxury and its my right as a human being to be entitled to whatever I want, right? There is a process for entry into the country. It may not be the happy feelz method, and it might be unfair. But as soon as they break in, they are criminals. It is what it is. You want rules, so don't think you get the cherry pick the ones you want.

And on the bail thing. If you don't want to be locked up DON'T PUT YOURSELF IN A POSITION TO BE ARRESTED. Its not hard. Avoid shit environments. Maybe its a boring existance that way. And you don't get to maintain your street cred. But you don't get arrested nearly as often either. When did the focus get shifted from doing the right thing to "hey, bail is unfar for people who can't afford it". Have you noticed that the amount of bail varies based on the crime? Why do you think that is? As for the arsonist, he was setting shit on fire regardless. Your hypothetical whataboutism is bullshit at best. Arson is what I would consider a violent crime, and given everything else going on at the time and I were the judge, his bail would have been much higher than 5k. Thats for damn sure.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:42 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=331925

Any Trumpers outraged by this? Any at all?
Yes.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 09:44 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
You called a teenage girl a stupid bitch (or maybe it was dumb bitch, I don't remember exactly now) for saying Blue Lives Matter, after her father who was a cop was killed. She's politicizing it? She's a teenage girl who just lost her father. You're the lowest of the low if you somehow think that honoring her father and what he did was a political stunt.
You white knight for this random girl on the internet (who I never directed any of my comments at) but are totally cool with kids being separated from their parents. I love conservatives.

Originally Posted by :
Honestly, if you can't see the difference ni messages from the left and the right, there isn't any point in arguing with you. If you don't think the rioting, the ****ing arson in the pac-nw, and the overall anarchy happening in dem ran cities is related to the encouragement of liberal leadership, then there is no helping you and I'm not wasting any more time trying.
Show me where the leadership of the Democrats encouraged anybody to commit arson or shoot cops. You can't because you're full of shit. Meanwhile, I was able to show how the right radicalizes their own to commit mass murder with receipts.

Originally Posted by :
As for immigration. Ugh. Hell, I want a better life for my family but you don't see me sneaking into the Hamptons or Martha's Vineyard and setting up shop illegally. Why stop there? I think I'm now a resident of Bora Bora. I'll just fly there and never leave. I want my family to live in luxury and its my right as a human being to be entitled to whatever I want, right? There is a process for entry into the country. It may not be the happy feelz method, and it might be unfair. But as soon as they break in, they are criminals. It is what it is. You want rules, so don't think you get the cherry pick the ones you want.
That's a laughably stupid analogy but par for the course for you.

1. These people are looking to escape conditions of crime and poverty for a decent life, not live in the Hamptons.
2. As a US citizen, you can already move to the Hamptons today. In fact, you can move basically anywhere and it's not hard at all. Now if you want to own property or rent there, it might be expensive as hell, but if you have the means to do so then they'll gladly welcome you in.

Originally Posted by :
And on the bail thing. If you don't want to be locked up DON'T PUT YOURSELF IN A POSITION TO BE ARRESTED. Its not hard. Avoid shit environments. Maybe its a boring existance that way. And you don't get to maintain your street cred. But you don't get arrested nearly as often either. When did the focus get shifted from doing the right thing to "hey, bail is unfar for people who can't afford it". Have you noticed that the amount of bail varies based on the crime? Why do you think that is? As for the arsonist, he was setting shit on fire regardless. Your hypothetical whataboutism is bullshit at best. Arson is what I would consider a violent crime, and given everything else going on at the time and I were the judge, his bail would have been much higher than 5k. Thats for damn sure.
By your logic we could make speeding a felony and then when somebody goes 10 MPH over the speed limit and is sent to prison we could just say IF YOU DON"T WANT TO GO TO PRISON, OBEY TRAFFIC LAWS. If you want to live somewhere that doesn't respect people's personal rights and due process, maybe America isn't the country for you?
[Reply]
tatorhog 11:37 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
You white knight for this random girl on the internet (who I never directed any of my comments at) but are totally cool with kids being separated from their parents. I love conservatives.
You called her a dumb bitch for what she did. I didn't know we were talking about kids in cages now, but thats cool. it makes sense to change the topic since you have no leg to stand on. When did kids in cages actually start happening? I'd also love to see the TRUE numbers of how many of those kids actually belonged to the supposed parents. That whole thing was a dog and pony show to rile people like you up. And it worked. You see, when hordes of people ascend on the border and they can't be properly vetted for entry, well shit, what are you going to do? Guess say **** the system and give them free reign and access to everything we have to pay for I suppose.

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Show me where the leadership of the Democrats encouraged anybody to commit arson or shoot cops. You can't because you're full of shit. Meanwhile, I was able to show how the right radicalizes their own to commit mass murder with receipts.
The fact that libs are calling the fires a result of global warming when people are getting arrested for arson is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. What kind of special piece of shit is somenoe like Newsome to make the retarded video he did in the midst of this. Do you really think thats a global warming event to? Seriously? People in that state deserve better leadership, and not idiots blatantly mislabeling massive events like the fires to fit an agenda. by lying like that, it absolutely encourages the scourge to rise up and act out. Its all global warming, amirite?

Harris pimping out the bail fund just gives those poor disenfranchised people a false safety net to know they will get bailed out upon arrest and gives them opportunity to flee or commit more crimes. Having someone watch your 6 like that has to put a little lead in their pencils. Hell, she praised a damn rapist. Yeah, lets make htat asshole look like the citizen we should all strive to be. You can find numerous examples of VIDEO of lib leaders encouraging aggressive behavior towards people who oppose them. How many Maxine Waters clips have you seen where she's saying to "get in their faces"? There is no shortage, but yet you have your head so far up your ass that you won't acknowledge any of them. Instead, you beat the drum of some radical who referenced what you call "talking points" in a manifesto, and call that radicalization by the conservative leadership. Show me conservative leaders actually saying to incite aggressive behavior, etc. Man you are a ****ing moron.

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
That's a laughably stupid analogy but par for the course for you.

1. These people are looking to escape conditions of crime and poverty for a decent life, not live in the Hamptons.
2. As a US citizen, you can already move to the Hamptons today. In fact, you can move basically anywhere and it's not hard at all. Now if you want to own property or rent there, it might be expensive as hell, but if you have the means to do so then they'll gladly welcome you in.
I didn't say they wanted to live in the Hamptons. I said I did. You said they wanted to improve their lives, as would I. Funny, the Hamptons require money to get established there. The US requires citizenship. Sure its kind of different, but each have their requirements. And that was my point. Its only laughable because you can't actually debunk it. I'm sure some of the people entering illegally are looking to escape something. Not all of them are, Chuckles. And you know it. If you think pieces of shit like MS13 come across with visas in hand, you're beyond help. Come in correctly. Get vetted. Live your life. If you break in, suffer the consequences when caught.

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
By your logic we could make speeding a felony and then when somebody goes 10 MPH over the speed limit and is sent to prison we could just say IF YOU DON"T WANT TO GO TO PRISON, OBEY TRAFFIC LAWS. If you want to live somewhere that doesn't respect people's personal rights and due process, maybe America isn't the country for you?
By my logic speeding tickets would be a felony? Where did I say that? Try harder. and who gets arrested for going 10 over? Do you mean people with warrants? Those are the few people I can think of that go to jail for 10 over. By my logic, I'm saying use some discretion when living your life. Don't be a part of something stupid if you don't want to get in trouble. Its not hard to understand. You're just making shit up at the point trying to stay afloat in a sinking ship.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 01:39 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
You called her a dumb bitch for what she did. I didn't know we were talking about kids in cages now, but thats cool. it makes sense to change the topic since you have no leg to stand on. When did kids in cages actually start happening? I'd also love to see the TRUE numbers of how many of those kids actually belonged to the supposed parents. That whole thing was a dog and pony show to rile people like you up. And it worked. You see, when hordes of people ascend on the border and they can't be properly vetted for entry, well shit, what are you going to do? Guess say **** the system and give them free reign and access to everything we have to pay for I suppose.
LOL, you know the policy of the Trump administration to separate children was ghoulish so you have to pretend with no evidence that they were just random kids being snuck in that weren't actually with their family. You are a garbage person.

Originally Posted by :
The fact that libs are calling the fires a result of global warming when people are getting arrested for arson is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. What kind of special piece of shit is somenoe like Newsome to make the retarded video he did in the midst of this. Do you really think thats a global warming event to? Seriously? People in that state deserve better leadership, and not idiots blatantly mislabeling massive events like the fires to fit an agenda. by lying like that, it absolutely encourages the scourge to rise up and act out. Its all global warming, amirite?
What evidence do you have that arson is a driving factor in these wildifires? We're talking about dozens if not hundreds of individual wildfires across multiple states. I assume if arson was the reason behind the historic fires that have turned the sky orange we'd have police and fire departments talking about it nonstop, right?

The reality is that you are a very stupid, deluded man that is oblivious and ignorant to the effects of climate change which have recently produced the hottest day on record in LA. We are also experiencing the most active hurricane season in history where we are projected to hit the Greek alphabet in named storms a full month before the only other time it ever happened back in 2005. How anybody can deny what is taking place right now is a direct result of climate change is insane.

Originally Posted by :
Harris pimping out the bail fund just gives those poor disenfranchised people a false safety net to know they will get bailed out upon arrest and gives them opportunity to flee or commit more crimes. Having someone watch your 6 like that has to put a little lead in their pencils. Hell, she praised a damn rapist. Yeah, lets make htat asshole look like the citizen we should all strive to be. You can find numerous examples of VIDEO of lib leaders encouraging aggressive behavior towards people who oppose them. How many Maxine Waters clips have you seen where she's saying to "get in their faces"? There is no shortage, but yet you have your head so far up your ass that you won't acknowledge any of them. Instead, you beat the drum of some radical who referenced what you call "talking points" in a manifesto, and call that radicalization by the conservative leadership. Show me conservative leaders actually saying to incite aggressive behavior, etc. Man you are a ****ing moron.
It's hard to respond to so many dumb arguments in a row, but the overwhelming amount of violence is from right wing groups.. So either the left engages in less dangerous rhetoric or conservatives are naturally more violent. Which is it do you think?

Originally Posted by :
I didn't say they wanted to live in the Hamptons. I said I did. You said they wanted to improve their lives, as would I. Funny, the Hamptons require money to get established there. The US requires citizenship. Sure its kind of different, but each have their requirements. And that was my point. Its only laughable because you can't actually debunk it. I'm sure some of the people entering illegally are looking to escape something. Not all of them are, Chuckles. And you know it. If you think pieces of shit like MS13 come across with visas in hand, you're beyond help. Come in correctly. Get vetted. Live your life. If you break in, suffer the consequences when caught.
Is it a crime to move to the Hamptons without the necessary income level to live a good life? Jesus Christ dude, your analogy is dogshit on the most fundamental level but you're too much of a simpleton to realize it.

Originally Posted by :
By my logic speeding tickets would be a felony? Where did I say that? Try harder. and who gets arrested for going 10 over? Do you mean people with warrants? Those are the few people I can think of that go to jail for 10 over. By my logic, I'm saying use some discretion when living your life. Don't be a part of something stupid if you don't want to get in trouble. Its not hard to understand. You're just making shit up at the point trying to stay afloat in a sinking ship.
Good god your brain is smooth. Try to follow along. The argument you're making is that if you don't want a bad thing to happen to you, you shouldn't have done this other bad thing with zero consideration on what those inputs are and whether they are justified. You've even expanded the latter bad thing to just being in a "bad situation". At least the speeding analogy requires an actual bad behavior that you could be cited for. You are nothing more than a really stupid fascist.
[Reply]
tatorhog 02:35 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
LOL, you know the policy of the Trump administration to separate children was ghoulish so you have to pretend with no evidence that they were just random kids being snuck in that weren't actually with their family. You are a garbage person.
When did it START? Sure it happened under Trump. When did it start? And if someone of your ilk is calling me a garbage person, I do believe I'm on the right side of things. So thank you for the confirmation. :-)

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
What evidence do you have that arson is a driving factor in these wildifires? We're talking about dozens if not hundreds of individual wildfires across multiple states. I assume if arson was the reason behind the historic fires that have turned the sky orange we'd have police and fire departments talking about it nonstop, right?
What evidence do I have aside from multiple arson arrests that coincide with dry timberland in the exact areas that have wildfires? Here are two examples, retard.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/arrest-fo...son-west-coast
https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-charge...ry?id=72960208
Totally not related though. And let me guess. The fires are too big to have simply come from an arsonist, is that going to be the next thing you say? You did mention how it turned the sky orange and mentioned that they are historic. I'm only guessing your next move is to say that. I could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
The reality is that you are a very stupid, deluded man that is oblivious and ignorant to the effects of climate change which have recently produced the hottest day on record in LA. We are also experiencing the most active hurricane season in history where we are projected to hit the Greek alphabet in named storms a full month before the only other time it ever happened back in 2005. How anybody can deny what is taking place right now is a direct result of climate change is insane.
Because fire starts at 121 degrees? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. There were temps like that in the dust bowl and I don't remember reading about giant ass fires wiping out regions like this. I'll still put my money on one who sucks the peniss like you with lighters and a motive as the cause of the fires before I will blame a 121 degree day and hurricanes.

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
It's hard to respond to so many dumb arguments in a row
you speak the truth, talking to you is exhausting.

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
but the overwhelming amount of violence is from right wing groups.. So either the left engages in less dangerous rhetoric or conservatives are naturally more violent. Which is it do you think?
Gee, that blackenterprise.com article seems totally spot on. ZERO left wing motivated killings in decades. LOL Which side of the aisle do you suppose the good folks at blackenterprise.com lean? Let me find some Alex Jones articles when he was on a bender and post those up.

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Is it a crime to move to the Hamptons without the necessary income level to live a good life? Jesus Christ dude, your analogy is dogshit on the most fundamental level but you're too much of a simpleton to realize it.
Its a crime to move into the Hamptons when you don't own any property and/or have zero right to anything there. Coincidentally, its illegal to enter the country when you have no right to. You want to move to the Hamptons, buy a home up there. You want to come into the country, get vetted at a port of entry. Simple enough on both fronts.

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Good god your brain is smooth. Try to follow along. The argument you're making is that if you don't want a bad thing to happen to you, you shouldn't have done this other bad thing with zero consideration on what those inputs are and whether they are justified. You've even expanded the latter bad thing to just being in a "bad situation". At least the speeding analogy requires an actual bad behavior that you could be cited for. You are nothing more than a really stupid fascist.
I've seen you use a smooth brain a few times recently. That your new buzzword? lol
Looks like you just don't get the concept of "don't break the law and you won't get arrested". Funny, my 7 year old understands that. Not sure what you do in your day to day, but for his class the teacher uses a clip up or clip down technique. It kind of teaches them that shitty behavior gets them clipped down and they could incur consequences if they do it enough, or bad enough. You should see if your caretaker will employ a similiar strategy. Its a useful tool for teaching cause and effect to developing minds.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 04:21 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
When did it START? Sure it happened under Trump. When did it start? And if someone of your ilk is calling me a garbage person, I do believe I'm on the right side of things. So thank you for the confirmation. :-)
From the LA Times: During the Obama administration, family separations were rare and predicated upon two conditions: whether border officials felt the parents or guardians posed a threat to the children, or whether the adults, under U.S. immigration law, had to be detained based on prior criminal convictions.

Trump changed the policy to separate parents from children as a means of deterrence. Own up to what you support instead of cowardly hiding behind the implication that it was actually an Obama policy.

Anyways, I think Hitler was a garbage person too. Does that mean he was on the right side of history? Actually, maybe you shouldn't answer that. :-)

Originally Posted by :
What evidence do I have aside from multiple arson arrests that coincide with dry timberland in the exact areas that have wildfires? Here are two examples, retard.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/arrest-fo...son-west-coast
https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-charge...ry?id=72960208
Totally not related though. And let me guess. The fires are too big to have simply come from an arsonist, is that going to be the next thing you say? You did mention how it turned the sky orange and mentioned that they are historic. I'm only guessing your next move is to say that. I could be wrong though.
There is no question that arson accounts for some of the fires, but there is nothing that suggests the wildfire problem is the result of a bunch of unaccounted for arsonists starting wildfires all over the west coast. If it were, law enforcement would be sounding the alarm bells and we'd have statewide manhunts for the suspects. The fact that they are not saying that, and are coming out emphatically to dispel rumors of left wing arsonists being behind some of the wildfires suggests your theory is bunk.

Originally Posted by :
Because fire starts at 121 degrees? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. There were temps like that in the dust bowl and I don't remember reading about giant ass fires wiping out regions like this. I'll still put my money on one who sucks the peniss like you with lighters and a motive as the cause of the fires before I will blame a 121 degree day and hurricanes.
Of course you would. You're really dumb.

Originally Posted by :
Gee, that blackenterprise.com article seems totally spot on. ZERO left wing motivated killings in decades. LOL Which side of the aisle do you suppose the good folks at blackenterprise.com lean? Let me find some Alex Jones articles when he was on a bender and post those up.
All they did was cite a study. It was also cited by Business Insider and The Hill if you prefer publications that lean further right. Of course there's no website that would allow you to process that information as being accurate because you're incapable of introspection.

Originally Posted by :
Its a crime to move into the Hamptons when you don't own any property and/or have zero right to anything there. Coincidentally, its illegal to enter the country when you have no right to. You want to move to the Hamptons, buy a home up there. You want to come into the country, get vetted at a port of entry. Simple enough on both fronts.
How would you move into the Hamptons without a legal right? Do you mean like breaking into somebody else's house and trying to live there? Is that what you think illegal immigration looks like? That would explain the hysteria on the right over this issue.

Originally Posted by :
Looks like you just don't get the concept of "don't break the law and you won't get arrested". Funny, my 7 year old understands that. Not sure what you do in your day to day, but for his class the teacher uses a clip up or clip down technique. It kind of teaches them that shitty behavior gets them clipped down and they could incur consequences if they do it enough, or bad enough. You should see if your caretaker will employ a similiar strategy. Its a useful tool for teaching cause and effect to developing minds.
Clearly people do get arrested without breaking the law, which is why you pivoted earlier to saying that even being in a "bad situation" is worthy of an arrest and being jailed. What's the definition of being in a bad situation? Who knows. To somebody like you it might as well be defined as "being out in public in a poor neighborhood".
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:56 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
From the LA Times: ".
I'm gonna be merciful and let you in on something; Nobody is reading your posts/rebuttals. We're just reading tatorhog's and LAUGHING AT YOU.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:01 PM 09-16-2020


Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
I'm gonna be merciful and let you in on something; I'm stupid.

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:05 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Ha ha ha ha :-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 05:54 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
I'm gonna be merciful and let you in on something; Nobody is reading your posts/rebuttals. We're just reading tatorhog's and LAUGHING AT YOU.
Just so you're aware, if you're reading tatarhog's posts which are responding to direct quotes from me, then by definition you're reading my posts.

Also, I have you on ignore and only occasionally will click to reveal your posts, so the vast majority of your replies to me have been a complete waste of time.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 51
« First < 323839404142 43444546 > Last »
Up