ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 51
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020


BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020


UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020


I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
So I suppose you agree with me that you are joyously celebrating the killing of two police officers assumed to be white by a criminal assumed to be black because you assume that the crooked politician you support will get more votes at the polls.

Oh, I guess it would be more accurate to say that you hope they die.
These were politically-motivated killings.

No one's celebrating.

You certainly seem to want to demonize those of us who want to fix the problem, however.

Nice priorities. The next time you stick your fist in the air, make sure to shove it directly up your ass after.
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:51 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Need some NFL players to wear these LEO’s namesassassins name on their helmets this week.
FYP, why change shit now?
[Reply]
jettio 10:59 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You're more concerned about this than two cops being executed for nothing.

This is a race war. People have been incited to murder because of a movement based on race.

The good guys don't need guns, though. We have a far more effective weapon.

Another problem with your race war bullshit is that you align law enforcement with one race.

Law enforcement is supposed to be more aligned with the law abiding and the race of the officers and the race of the law abiding is not supposed to be much of a factor.

There are law abiding people of all political parties and all races and people that do not respect the law to the point of criminality generally do not participate in politics.

Accusing a law-abiding person of breaking the law based on politics alone is an unimaginably shitty thing to do.

Almost as bad as joyously celebrating the murder of two officers because you figure your politician gets a boost.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:02 PM 09-12-2020
If there's not a race war, how did I know the race of the murderer before the video, smart guy?

Think on that.
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:07 PM 09-12-2020
Since they commit 53% of the homicides the odds are in your favor anytime they are guessed as the shooter, assassin, murderer. Killer
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:11 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
Another problem with your race war bullshit is that you align law enforcement with one race.

Law enforcement is supposed to be more aligned with the law abiding and the race of the officers and the race of the law abiding is not supposed to be much of a factor.

There are law abiding people of all political parties and all races and people that do not respect the law to the point of criminality generally do not participate in politics.

Accusing a law-abiding person of breaking the law based on politics alone is an unimaginably shitty thing to do.

Almost as bad as joyously celebrating the murder of two officers because you figure your politician gets a boost.
Like the media and the left do to make political hay within minutes if the police shoot someone, before the facts are even known ?
[Reply]
jettio 11:16 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
These were politically-motivated killings.

No one's celebrating.

You certainly seem to want to demonize those of us who want to fix the problem, however.

Nice priorities. The next time you stick your fist in the air, make sure to shove it directly up your ass after.
So what problem are you trying to fix and what is your plan to fix it?

Your posts and the posts of a few other in this thread betrayed a sense of celebration and an intent to exploit the death of the officers to say your politics are right and that others are wrong.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:18 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
So what problem are you trying to fix and what is your plan to fix it?
BLM.

Trump.

Originally Posted by :
your politics are right and that others are wrong
I mean, your politics have started a race war and want to sell America out to China.

I'll take the moral high ground here, kthxbai.
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:20 PM 09-12-2020
The anti-police rhetoric today by the NFL might not be received as welcoming as it was Thursday. Dumbasses
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:24 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
Seems like a strange thing for dc posters to celebrate.

More joy in this thread than is appropriate. And the person responsible is the shooter. You have to have a warped brain to pin it on people that are not there and never said or did anything to promote criminal acts.

Interesting that these officers are assumed to be caucasian by the joyous celebrants in this thread.

Race War?

Race War starting is an exciting thing that Trump supporters should celebrate?

Threadstarter should be banned for joyously calling for a race war.

And it is kind of shitty that you say it looks like they will probably die as if you are really hoping they will so that you can really be happy.

You or the mods should clean up that race war reference.
Originally Posted by jettio:
So I suppose you agree with me that you are joyously celebrating the killing of two police officers assumed to be white by a criminal assumed to be black because you assume that the crooked politician you support will get more votes at the polls.

Oh, I guess it would be more accurate to say that you hope they die.
Originally Posted by jettio:
Another problem with your race war bullshit is that you align law enforcement with one race.

Law enforcement is supposed to be more aligned with the law abiding and the race of the officers and the race of the law abiding is not supposed to be much of a factor.

There are law abiding people of all political parties and all races and people that do not respect the law to the point of criminality generally do not participate in politics.

Accusing a law-abiding person of breaking the law based on politics alone is an unimaginably shitty thing to do.

Almost as bad as joyously celebrating the murder of two officers because you figure your politician gets a boost.
This is so FUCKING tedious because we have yet another egregiously tardy entrant who we have to figure out whether they are ACTUALLY oblivious, or FEIGNING obliviousness.

It's the activists, the marcher, protestors, rioters, looters and destroyers, right on up the line, that couched contemporary discourse in racial terms.

We were thwarted of the effort to deal with incidents of law enforcement error, negligence, malfeasance, etc, in the well-established strictures of our criminal justice system because the incidents were immediately and passionately couched in racial terms, poisoning the entire analysis and inflaming the passions.

We tried mightily to prevail on rationality, and were constantly rebuked with 'the time has passed.'

And now, now that the footsoldiers dispatched by incendiary and foolhardy rhetoric and dogged ratcheting of passions have well and truly stepped in it, jettio shows up with the sage advice of 'hey, maybe we should all do what the people I'm criticizing have been advocating and the people I'm championing have been rejecting, . . . you're welcome, ding-dongs.'

When this is labelled a race war, ill-considered or not, it's not suggesting that one sprung from nowhere resulting in this incident. It's recognizing that the forces of anger and dissent have been simmering racial animus for some time, and this latest action raises the stakes to a war footing.

I hope you reconsider your cart/horse configuration going forward regarding who generated conflict and who couched it in racial terms.
[Reply]
jettio 11:27 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Like the media and the left do to make political hay within minutes if the police shoot someone, before the facts are even known ?
Sure. A lot of these cases that have made the news are going to be viewed differently when more is known.

I think they teach two wrongs do not make a right in grade school, maybe pre-school or kindergarten.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:32 PM 09-12-2020
I mean, how many time must we endure people telling us our restraint and rationality is outdated and insufficient, until it's THEIR nuts in the fire, and then it's 'hold a minute, let's think this through, you want to be fair and thoughtful, don't you?!?!'
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:34 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
Sure. A lot of these cases that have made the news are going to be viewed differently when more is known.

I think they teach two wrongs do not make a right in grade school, maybe pre-school or kindergarten.
When!! Where!!

Multiple investigations all the way up to the Obama DOJ, and people are still shouting TO THIS VERY DAY 'hands up don't shoot, justice for the Gentle Giant.'
[Reply]
Pogue 11:41 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by backinblack:
could at the very least do a moment of silence or something right before the national anthem during the Rams game in Inglewood tomorrow night in primetime on national TV. But we shall see...
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Need some NFL players to wear these LEO’s names on their helmets this week.
You guys forget that in Dallas five cops were attacked by a sniper and Roger told the cowboys they couldn’t honor the cops?
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:43 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
Sure. A lot of these cases that have made the news are going to be viewed differently when more is known.

I think they teach two wrongs do not make a right in grade school, maybe pre-school or kindergarten.
When one side innovates a new, cynical tactic in politics, they should not be surprised when the other side rushes to use that same tactic against them at the first opportunity
[Reply]
Page 4 of 51
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up