ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 51
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 09:50 PM 09-12-2020
We won't hear qbout saying any of their names or their faces on shirts however. It will be glossed over
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:50 PM 09-12-2020
They have demonized all law enforcement, White people and anybody who supports them. They speak up for people that have made all the wrong choices and crucify the ones who’ve made good decisions.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:51 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
****ing coward. I hope they find whoever did this and fill them full of lead.
That's far too good a fate for someone like this.
[Reply]
Bump 09:52 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by baitism:
The media and the democratic party owns this BS and they need to answer for it.
this
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:53 PM 09-12-2020
Has the shooter been registered to vote yet?
[Reply]
Pogue 09:54 PM 09-12-2020
Don’t worry Kamala Harris staffers will bail out the shooter.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:57 PM 09-12-2020
And we wonder why cops shoot criminals when they're resisting arrest.

Because criminals shoot cops when they're just fucking sitting around.

If you're a cop in this country right now, you should be in fear for your life 24/7.

Thanks Obama.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:57 PM 09-12-2020
I guess this is one method to abolish the police. 2 less ACAB. And to think they thought that would be a good idea to put that on the Jumbotron. Today North Carolina Tar Heels have a big BLM fist patch on their uniform.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:04 PM 09-12-2020
I'll wait here for our resident dipshit Dems to own this.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:05 PM 09-12-2020
People don't naturally behave this way towards cops.

They have to be brainwashed into this kind of behavior, and this kind of response to it.

Thanks BLM.

[Reply]
vailpass 10:10 PM 09-12-2020
Let Trump get a second term. Law and order are the cornerstone of society. Citizens must feel safe. Police must be respected.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:10 PM 09-12-2020
Amazing what happens when you empower and victimize the lowest common denominators of society just to pick up their cheap votes. I hope the police in LA take a stand after this. Similar to what happened in Atlanta. Show these scumbag left wing politicians you will not stand for their garbage.

Disgusting heathens, every single one of them. Anyone who votes for them, anyone who supports them, anyone who doesn’t denounce them. Fuck every single one of you.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:13 PM 09-12-2020
Hollywood wants everybody to be "WOKE"

I am fucking "WOKE" now. Its on motherfuckers.....let the sleeping giants wake up
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:17 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Amazing what happens when you empower and victimize the lowest common denominators of society just to pick up their cheap votes.
Cops now. How long until they target politicians?

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:20 PM 09-12-2020

BREAKING: LASD has given me the okay to show this shortened video of the suspect opening fire on the deputies in this ambush. Before the video starts, the suspect creeps up to vehicle. After it stops, deputy falls out and stumbles. Manhunt still underway. @FOXLA pic.twitter.com/3x3vXn4IFy

[Reply]
Page 2 of 51
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up