ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 51
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020


BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020


UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020


I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:12 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
I served in the military.
But he asked if you fought a war?
[Reply]
jettio 10:13 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I have to agree with those who have stated that the "war" has begun. It's a damned shame that this is what the "greatest nation on earth" has come to. It is shameful.


Ammo up.
Oh I just responded to your other post without knowing that you posted this. I hope you have some reasonable people in your life to talk things out with.
[Reply]
jettio 10:15 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
But he asked if you fought a war?
Yeah, he did ask that. Reminded me of Jack Nicholson as Colonel Jessup.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:16 AM 09-13-2020
I do have to give them credit...releasing felons, who already hate the system...into a climate of paid agitators is a nice chess move.

Hey...cant find work...we have a job for you.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:18 AM 09-13-2020
The most disturbing thing is BLM protesters tried blocking the ambulance from reaching the hospital.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:18 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
So you agree with Clay that law enforcement is supposed to be aligned with white people in a race war?

Sheriff Valenzuela of the LASD probably disagrees with that idea.

I am pretty sure the Sheriff agrees with me that law enforcement are aligned with the law abiding no matter the race or political party.
So craven, you know your argument is shit, so you slander Clay's argument and steal the part of 'the opposition's' argument that you should have been co-signing all along, and pretend you've been championing it while we've been disparaging it.

So I reject your characterization of Clay's argument, and I congratulate you for finally conceding that the seamy underbelly of BLM stoked tensions have been ill-calibrated. If your final sentence is indeed genuine, welcome back to rationality, we've been waiting patiently even as such patience was sorely tested.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:19 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I do have to give them credit...releasing felons, who already hate the system...into a climate of paid agitators is a nice chess move.

Hey...cant find work...we have a job for you.
A lot of money flowing through the BLM coffers these days. Just check Craigslist for ads looking for supporters at various political movements.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:22 AM 09-13-2020
And I think I might agree with jettio on this not being a race war. This is a Marxist insurrection taking place. Hell, BLM/Antifa is a majority of suburban dipshits wrecking everything....
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:29 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
And I think I might agree with jettio on this not being a race war. This is a Marxist insurrection taking place. Hell, BLM/Antifa is a majority of suburban dipshits wrecking everything....
Yep...and local compromised governance not holding them legally accountable...only empowers them to become more extreme.

This was by design...and why it happened, simultaneously, in multiple cities. It helped "grow their army".

This "movement" could have been ended in a week...
[Reply]
jettio 10:29 AM 09-13-2020
What part of my "argument" is "shit" according to you?

Clay made an argument?

What was the argument that Clay made? I would not want to slander Clay's argument.

Please restate Clay's argument as you understand it and give me a chance to compare it to what I have written so that I can try to figure out if I should apologize for slandering his argument.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 10:31 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
JFC.

If the NFL players don't come out and denounce violence fuck all of them.
[Reply]
Pogue 10:38 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
JFC.

If the NFL players don't come out and denounce violence fuck all of them.
Roger won’t let them, they tried with the Dallas cops years ago. The nfl already chose a side.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:39 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by 2112:
JFC
Watch for that to be in Republican commercials
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:40 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
The athletes said the kneeling was never about the flag or the national anthem. It was all about police brutality. Is this the police brutality they have been kneeling about? No more burning flags just shoot police officers.
:-)

The athletes were lying about the kneeling, so you can't trust their answers on anything now.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:49 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
What part of my "argument" is "shit" according to you?

Clay made an argument?

What was the argument that Clay made? I would not want to slander Clay's argument.

Please restate Clay's argument as you understand it and give me a chance to compare it to what I have written so that I can try to figure out if I should apologize for slandering his argument.
You want to respond to this with passive-aggressive sophist games, that's on you. I'm not all that interested in indulging your bullshit.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 51
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up