ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
The Dumbass Lounge>RIP Milkman
BossChief 11:42 PM 09-10-2020
Just got this message through PM from his account...super sad. Me n milkman had been chatting about football for 20+ years and I had the highest of opinions of him.

RIP Brother. Have a beer with Sac and Flopnuts and say hi for us.

Hello BossChief and fellow Chief fans
I guess you could say my name is MsRedeyes
But my name is Jeannie, I fell in love with just one look with MyJohnny in 1988. We had 32 fantastic years together enjoying our world by being with each other unfortunately year 33 was our last.
Sharing our lives had been almost always just the way we wanted, always so happy especially when we got to watch our Chiefs. I lost John Feb 22 when he lost his fight with Lung then Brain Stage 4 Cancer. I took care of him until the end. We were both so sure he would beat this and he was doing great until the doctors decided to speed up the winning he was having by changing his therapy to the strongest they had. At this point he had lost 40 lbs was down to 110 and weaker than he should of ever been when choosing such an aggressive choice of trying to kill a killer with another killer, my guy was gone in 2 weeks. I tuned into the game tonight and it has been wonderful to see them but it is so not the same without my Johnny. You guys were very important to him and I know he'll be at all the games. Looks like Clyde-? is going to be fun to watch! so we'll see you there or here.
Thanks for being here to share his happiest times with his Chiefs. He liked saying he was an "insert bad word" but he really was a Super Man and great super Fan. I hope I can stop in to say hi and get to feel the love again for this great team, and I know redeyes will be here.too. Jeannie redeyes
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:29 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
Still get tears reading through comments. As much as I liked the others that have passed recently, this one has just really hit me the hardest.
I was a lot more active here in the first 10-12 years. The other folks that have passed (other than Logical) I just didnít know as well. Iíve known Milkman as well as you can know someone on a message board, for over 20 years going clear back to the Star board.
[Reply]
KCwolf 10:07 PM 09-13-2020
Shit .... Rip brotha
[Reply]
stevieray 10:25 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I was a lot more active here in the first 10-12 years. The other folks that have passed (other than Logical) I just didnít know as well. Iíve known Milkman as well as you can know someone on a message board, for over 20 years going clear back to the Star board.
"red eyes"
[Reply]
Fritz88 10:45 PM 09-13-2020
🥺

His football takes were spot on. He was not to be missed with.

All the best to his loved ones.
[Reply]
jiveturkey 11:44 AM 09-14-2020
I haven't posted in a while but wanted to chime in on this one. I always enjoyed Milkman and I'm very sad to hear about his passing. RIP you were both a scholar and a gentleman.
[Reply]
FRCDFED 12:18 PM 09-14-2020
RIP brother! You'll definitely be missed!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:12 PM 09-14-2020
FUCK CANCER!

Rest in peace Milkman..
[Reply]
Katie 01:24 AM 09-15-2020
An honorable man. God bless.
[Reply]
NWTF 08:59 AM 09-15-2020
RIP Milkman.
[Reply]
Strongside 11:04 AM 09-15-2020
Damn. Just seeing this.

MM was one of those guys whose avatars always fit his internet personality to a tee. Although, I always suspected he was a great big softie in real life.

RIP, big guy.
[Reply]
Iconic 06:37 PM 09-15-2020
I just saw this. Never post in these but for Milk I have to.

I'm unbelievably sad reading this, Milk was one of the most respected minds in here. Hope you're in a better place Milk, I didn't know you much but we had some really great arguments back in the day. Jeannie deepest condolences to you and I hope nothing but the best for you through these troubling times.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:34 PM 09-15-2020
I waited what I hope is an appropriate time for an outside fan to express my sympathies here. Milkman filled an important role here, especially after Skip skipped out. His consistency in calling it like he saw it regardless of who he was calling out was something I admired. In addition to being an ardent and knowledgeable football man he brought an edge this board needed.
MsRedeyes please accept this sincere recognition from a rival fan.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:35 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I waited what I hope is an appropriate time for an outside fan to express my sympathies here. Milkman filled an important role here, especially after Skip skipped out. His consistency in calling it like he saw it regardless of who he was calling out was something I admired. In addition to being an ardent and knowledgeable football man he brought an edge this board needed.
MsRedeyes please accept this sincere recognition from a rival fan.
No need to wait. Even though you're a stinkin' Donk fan, you're one of our stinkin' Donk fans. You've been here 19 years, for Pete's sake.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:13 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
No need to wait. Even though you're a stinkin' Donk fan, you're one of our stinkin' Donk fans. You've been here 19 years, for Pete's sake.
Agreed. Youíre one of us at this point.

But seriously, Fuck Donk Forever. :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 09:25 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
No need to wait. Even though you're a stinkin' Donk fan, you're one of our stinkin' Donk fans. You've been here 19 years, for Pete's sake.
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Agreed. Youíre one of us at this point.

But seriously, **** Donk Forever. :-)
Thanks. Dumbasses.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Up