ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The era of “child sexuality”
RunKC 12:46 PM 09-10-2020
JFC Trump needs to hammer these clowns. This shit cannot be allowed. ****ing Netflix

"Cuties, Netflix review: a provocative powder-keg for an age terrified of child sexuality"

Guys, we are the problem.

We are "terrified of child sexuality."

This is in the @Telegraph.

What the hell has happened to this world.https://t.co/Z7mfkOGJST

— Jason Howerton (@jason_howerton) September 10, 2020

Pay attention to the outlets promoting pedophile film Cuties pic.twitter.com/V2zHUk7oMF

— Jack Posobiec ���� (@JackPosobiec) September 10, 2020

[Reply]
redshirt32 09:48 AM 09-11-2020
The teachers love telling our children that they can be,and have sex with whoever they want, and never ever say its bad because thats hate.
Love is Love they say, we have to teach them early so they grow up accepting our Utopia way because hate.

So kneel and raise your fist to progress........Join us in this celebration or else, we will burn this MF down....
FYP
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:58 AM 09-11-2020
Look, I don't like explicit sex scenes by adults, I think it's cheap and undignified. If I see a scene that has a violent rape in it, I turn it off because it bothers me. Do I know that rape is violent? YES. Do I need to see it portrayed in graphic detail to get that? NO!

Same is true with this. Imagine being the director and working with these girls filming this shit. Or their parents, hoping this is their daughters "big break". All the while asking\forcing your 11 year old daughter to act like a sexually charged adult just to "get a point across". **** you Netflix. And as to the others in this thread trying to defend this or "turn it around" on Trump and conservatives...seek help. You are truly lost.

EDIT: I wonder how the Obama's feel about this, or if they would like to have seen their daughters play in this movie...I wonder...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:01 AM 09-11-2020

[Reply]
stevieray 10:02 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
or "turn it around" on Trump and conservatives...seek help. You are truly lost.

EDIT: I wonder how the Obama's feel about this, or if they would like to have seen their daughters play in this movie...I wonder...
Aren't they on the board or something along those lines?

Disheartening that an ex President would be involved in this in any shape or form.
[Reply]
Nixhex 10:04 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:

Disheartening that an ex President would be involved in this in any shape or form.
The Obama's are part of Netflix but I don't believe they are on the board. Susan Rice however is on the board.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:12 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:

They signed a $100 million contract with Netflix.

Are you surprised? It's another indoctrination tool.

College, K-12, Netflix, Hollywood, PBS, NFL, NBA...they've got it all.
[Reply]
tatorhog 10:49 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Imagine being the director and working with these girls filming this shit. Or their parents, hoping this is their daughters "big break". All the while asking\forcing your 11 year old daughter to act like a sexually charged adult just to "get a point across". **** you Netflix. And as to the others in this thread trying to defend this or "turn it around" on Trump and conservatives...seek help. You are truly lost.
Seems like this is lost on many people, and I really don't understand how.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:55 AM 09-11-2020
Anyone defending this is doing so reflexively out of spite because they see conservatives are against it
[Reply]
jjjayb 11:11 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's a french movie that Netflix marketed like shit. If anyone watches that movie and thinks it glorifies child sexuality you should see a therapist because you're warped.
Why am I not surprised you watched it.
[Reply]
jjjayb 11:15 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Line has to be ****ing drawn right here or in ten years you'll be a bigot for hating pedos.
I'm just waiting for the "Not that there's anything wrong with that" phrase to start being used about pedophiles. You just know it's coming.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:24 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
RosenBERG. Good luck.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:24 PM 09-11-2020
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:01 PM 09-11-2020
:-)

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:58 PM 09-11-2020
Liberals are all over Twitter defending this chit (except for Tulsi ofc), it's the darnest freaking thing I've ever seen. These people are utterly sick.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:03 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Sounds like the movie isn't celebrating or promoting child sexuality:

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...eview-1056197/

https://inreviewonline.com/2020/09/10/cuties/

I'm not defending the movie, just pointing out how some people get outraged a a few clips without understanding the context.

Sounds like Netflix' marketing isn't helping:
So the message of the movie is that girls live in a society that pressures them to sexualize themselves at an early age.

Thanks, French guy. I already knew that, but thanks for the reminder. No need for me to watch your shitty and creepy movie, thanks.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up