ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The era of “child sexuality”
RunKC 12:46 PM 09-10-2020
JFC Trump needs to hammer these clowns. This shit cannot be allowed. ****ing Netflix

"Cuties, Netflix review: a provocative powder-keg for an age terrified of child sexuality"

Guys, we are the problem.

We are "terrified of child sexuality."

This is in the @Telegraph.

What the hell has happened to this world.https://t.co/Z7mfkOGJST

— Jason Howerton (@jason_howerton) September 10, 2020

Pay attention to the outlets promoting pedophile film Cuties pic.twitter.com/V2zHUk7oMF

— Jack Posobiec ���� (@JackPosobiec) September 10, 2020

[Reply]
Bowser 04:31 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Are you defending trump's ogling of naked children here?

And yes, 16 year old girls are children.
Orange Man. He is bad.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:42 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Blumpf!!!!!!1
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Orange Man. He is bad.
He is bad.

Unless you think it's OK for grown men to ogle naked children
[Reply]
Sorry 04:49 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
It's not a loss just because I'm outnumbered by people who have pedophilia on the brain, but fine, I will comply.
So, you're okay with children dancing adult provocative dances while spreading their legs to reveal their genitalia as being normal? So you would also be okay if the kids before stripper pole maneuvers as well?
[Reply]
listopencil 04:55 PM 09-10-2020
Are you defending trump's ogling of naked children here?

And yes, 16 year old girls are children.
I'm pointing out that you are deliberately confusing pedophilia with something that isn't.
[Reply]
Bump 06:07 PM 09-10-2020
with people like rodeopanties and adolph, pedophilia is apparently a partisan issue and they'll defend it.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:21 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
with people like rodeopanties and adolph, pedophilia is apparently a partisan issue and they'll defend it.
You’ll notice Rodeo hasn’t actually commented on the movie. He’s just reflexively defending his “team”.
[Reply]
FanOfRED 07:34 PM 09-10-2020
This all has to do with the demonic Marxist aka BLM movement to take down Western civilization. Wake up before it's too late. It is supported primarily by the Democrat party and many in the Republican party. If you don't believe there is an evil force, EVIL, that has shown it's face. You ARE a useful idiots.
[Reply]
FanOfRED 07:39 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
You’ll notice Rodeo hasn’t actually commented on the movie. He’s just reflexively defending his “team”.
His team being pedos.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:15 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by FanOfRED:
His team being pedos.

Cc. Bowser this may be triggering
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:17 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I'm pointing out that you are deliberately confusing pedophilia with something that isn't.

Why are you refusing to condemn trump going into girls locker rooms to ogle naked children?
[Reply]
listopencil 08:19 PM 09-10-2020
Why are you refusing to condemn trump going into girls locker rooms to ogle naked children?
Why are you deliberately confusing pedophilia with something that isn't?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:23 PM 09-10-2020
Why are you deliberately confusing pedophilia with something that isn't?

The thread is about child sexuality. Not sure who is confusing what with what.

But I can acknowledge that a six year old and a 16 year old are very different children. For example, it would not be creepy for a 16 year old boy to be attracted to a 16 year old girl.

Additionally, pedophilia is commonly used to describe attraction to prepubescent children, so while it’s not pedophilia for trump to barge into a locker room to ogle 16 year old children, it’s still gross and creepy af. Do you agree?
[Reply]
listopencil 08:28 PM 09-10-2020
The thread is about child sexuality. Not sure who is confusing what with what.

But I can acknowledge that a six year old and a 16 year old are very different children. For example, it would not be creepy for a 16 year old boy to be attracted to a 16 year old girl.

Additionally, pedophilia is commonly used to describe attraction to prepubescent children, so while it’s not pedophilia for trump to barge into a locker room to ogle 16 year old children, it’s still gross and creepy af. Do you agree?
The title of the thread has "child sexuality" in scare quotes. By this post you don't appear to understand why. Perhaps you should read the OP again. The thread is about pedophilia. And of course it's gross and creepy for any older guy to barge into a locker room to ogle teen girls, but that has nothing to do with this thread regardless of how you keep attempting to control the narrative.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:37 PM 09-10-2020
The title of the thread has "child sexuality" in scare quotes. By this post you don't appear to understand why. Perhaps you should read the OP again. The thread is about pedophilia. And of course it's gross and creepy for any older guy to barge into a locker room to ogle teen girls, but that has nothing to do with this thread regardless of how you keep attempting to control the narrative.

I’m just pointing out how every trumper has decided their ok with sexualizing children based on their support of trump so I have no interest in their asinine crocodile tears here.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 08:42 PM 09-10-2020
Tucker smashing these turds:

Tucker Carlson & @HeyTammyBruce Blast Netflix & Our Ruling Class For Making & Promoting Filth Like "Cuties"

Tucker: "A sure sign this civilization is in trouble...late Rome for real."

Tammy: "Maybe Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself. Maybe he's working as a consultant." pic.twitter.com/W7zlKj6A4q

— The Columbia Bugle ���� (@ColumbiaBugle) September 11, 2020

[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up