ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The era of “child sexuality”
RunKC 12:46 PM 09-10-2020
JFC Trump needs to hammer these clowns. This shit cannot be allowed. ****ing Netflix

"Cuties, Netflix review: a provocative powder-keg for an age terrified of child sexuality"

Guys, we are the problem.

We are "terrified of child sexuality."

This is in the @Telegraph.

What the hell has happened to this world.https://t.co/Z7mfkOGJST

— Jason Howerton (@jason_howerton) September 10, 2020


Pay attention to the outlets promoting pedophile film Cuties pic.twitter.com/V2zHUk7oMF

— Jack Posobiec ���� (@JackPosobiec) September 10, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:01 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's a french movie that Netflix marketed like shit. If anyone watches that movie and thinks it glorifies child sexuality you should see a therapist because you're warped.

You really do need to remove yourself from humanity.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:01 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
If you see Shakira twerking and have sexual thoughts, you're normal.

If you see an obviously underage girl twerking and have sexual thoughts, guess what you are?
If you see an obviously underage girl twerking and don't have a problem with it, you're a fucking moron.
[Reply]
BDj23 03:02 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's a french movie that Netflix marketed like shit. If anyone watches that movie and thinks it glorifies child sexuality you should see a therapist because you're warped.
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 03:02 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Don't conflate 'having sexual thoughts' and 'recognizing that sexualized content is being displayed.'
He’s either fucking retarded or trolling if he doesn’t understand this.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:02 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's supposed to show how young girls are exploited, I don't think it was done very tastefully at all.
You mean normalizing/accepting a social taboo while pretending to do the opposite?...films would never do that.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:02 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
If you see Shakira twerking and have sexual thoughts, you're normal.

If you see an obviously underage girl twerking and have sexual thoughts, guess what you are?
If you can't understand how pre-teen girls "dancing" in the most sexually provocative "dance" of our time is food for Pedo eyes, then you're stunningly ignorant.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:03 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
You really do need to remove yourself from humanity.
He already started backtracking.
[Reply]
BDj23 03:03 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
If you watch those clips and think "pedophilia", you're a pervert because you can't watch an obviously underage girl twerk without thinking about sex.

Calm the **** down, Jerry Lee Lewis.
:-)

And right on cue our resident leftists defend this shit
[Reply]
Mecca 03:04 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
You really do need to remove yourself from humanity.
Oh fuck off
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:06 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If you can't understand how pre-teen girls "dancing" in the most sexually provocative "dance" of our time is food for Pedo eyes, then you're stunningly ignorant.
Right, because without twerking 12 year olds, pedophiles wouldn't have anything to watch while masturbating. :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 03:07 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Right, because without twerking 12 year olds, pedophiles wouldn't have anything to watch while masturbating. :-)
Right. Kiddy pr0n exists anyway so all kids should engage in kiddy pr0n.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:08 PM 09-10-2020
None of this stuff that is actually happening is actually happening. ~ Libby Tardos
[Reply]
staylor26 03:08 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Right, because without twerking 12 year olds, pedophiles wouldn't have anything to watch while masturbating. :-)
Kill yourself.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:10 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Right. Kiddy pr0n exists anyway so all kids should engage in kiddy pr0n.
The movie obviously isn't kiddie porn. Sounds like Qanonsense paranoia to me.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:10 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Kill yourself.
Fuck your mother. :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up