ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The era of “child sexuality”
RunKC 12:46 PM 09-10-2020
JFC Trump needs to hammer these clowns. This shit cannot be allowed. ****ing Netflix

"Cuties, Netflix review: a provocative powder-keg for an age terrified of child sexuality"

Guys, we are the problem.

We are "terrified of child sexuality."

This is in the @Telegraph.

What the hell has happened to this world.https://t.co/Z7mfkOGJST

— Jason Howerton (@jason_howerton) September 10, 2020


Pay attention to the outlets promoting pedophile film Cuties pic.twitter.com/V2zHUk7oMF

— Jack Posobiec ���� (@JackPosobiec) September 10, 2020

[Reply]
Detoxing 02:50 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
If you watch those clips and think "pedophilia", you're a pervert because you can't watch an obviously underage girl twerk without thinking about sex.

Calm the fuck down, Jerry Lee Lewis.
The entire intent of twerking is to promote sexuality, GMAFB with that nonsense.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:50 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
If you watch those clips and think "pedophilia", you're a pervert because you can't watch an obviously underage girl twerk without thinking about sex.

Calm the **** down, Jerry Lee Lewis.
What. Is this sarcasm?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:54 PM 09-10-2020
Twerking is a dance. If you can't watch a kid do it without thinking about fucking, you have a mental problem.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:55 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Twerking is a dance. If you can't watch a kid do it without thinking about fucking, you have a mental problem.
You’re seriously fucking retarded.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:55 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Twerking is a dance. If you can't watch a kid do it without thinking about fucking, you have a mental problem.
The dance is literally designed to emulate fucking. Get out of here with that shit, man.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:56 PM 09-10-2020
My goodness. The IQ........it's so low.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:56 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You’re literally ****ing retarded.
I'm sorry that you can't see a child twerk without having sexual thoughts.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:56 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The dance is literally designed to emulate fucking. Get out of here with that shit, man.
No man it’s just a coincidence that twerking is the exact movement a girl would be doing if they were on top having sex!
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:57 PM 09-10-2020
Nothing sexual about this at all :-)


[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:58 PM 09-10-2020
Twerking is a dance, and pornhub is storytelling.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:58 PM 09-10-2020
It's supposed to show how young girls are exploited, I don't think it was done very tastefully at all.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:58 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I'm sorry that you can't see a child twerk without having sexual thoughts.
If somebody caught you watching one of these scenes alone how would you react/feel?

Do you not think pedos will watch this stuff and get off from it? Are you that fucking stupid?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:59 PM 09-10-2020
If you see Shakira twerking and have sexual thoughts, you're normal.

If you see an obviously underage girl twerking and have sexual thoughts, guess what you are?
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:59 PM 09-10-2020
Twerking, in it's natural habitat....where it was designed...for the specific purpose of a woman grinding her ass on a man's cock.

But yeah, nothing sexual here. For sure.


[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:01 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
If you see Shakira twerking and have sexual thoughts, you're normal.

If you see an obviously underage girl twerking and have sexual thoughts, guess what you are?
Don't conflate 'having sexual thoughts' and 'recognizing that sexualized content is being displayed.'
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up