ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The era of “child sexuality”
RunKC 12:46 PM 09-10-2020
JFC Trump needs to hammer these clowns. This shit cannot be allowed. ****ing Netflix

"Cuties, Netflix review: a provocative powder-keg for an age terrified of child sexuality"

Guys, we are the problem.

We are "terrified of child sexuality."

This is in the @Telegraph.

What the hell has happened to this world.https://t.co/Z7mfkOGJST

— Jason Howerton (@jason_howerton) September 10, 2020

Pay attention to the outlets promoting pedophile film Cuties pic.twitter.com/V2zHUk7oMF

— Jack Posobiec ���� (@JackPosobiec) September 10, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:08 PM 09-12-2020

He already deleted. But the internet is forever. pic.twitter.com/l47IGCFEst

— Julian's Rum �� (@JuliansRum) September 12, 2020

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:41 AM 09-13-2020
I dont get it.

So they make a movie with a message of 'sexually exploiting kids is wrong', but sexually exploit kids in the movie and in the promotional material.

Isnt that kinda like making a movie that condemns animal abuse but abuses animals for its content?

Can anyone explain?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:45 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I dont get it.

So they make a movie with a message of 'sexually exploiting kids is wrong', but sexually exploit kids in the movie and in the promotional material.

Isnt that kinda like making a movie that condemns animal abuse but abuses animals for its content?

Can anyone explain?

Sure.

SHUT UP, BIGOT!

I hope that clears it up for you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:59 PM 09-13-2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:41 PM 09-13-2020
The person who did that meme should have looked up the definition of "arbitrary"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:45 PM 09-13-2020

New shirt design for you all (((cheapskates))) that think $99 is too high. These are only $39 each DM to buy one. Makes a great gift! pic.twitter.com/nkEuKDUaIe

— Danny Polishchuk (@Dannyjokes) September 13, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:27 PM 09-13-2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:44 AM 09-15-2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:42 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by :
Director defends 'Cuties' film that hyper-sexualizes children by claiming it's 'feminist'

...“It’s bold, its feminist, but it’s so important and necessary to create debate and try to find solutions, for me as an artist, for politicians and parents. It’s a real issue,” Doucoure stated during the panel, according to the Hollywood Reporter...

...The series has caused massive problems at Netflix, due to a #CancelNetflix campaign that was initiated because of “Cuties”. The viewing public and several prominent celebrities had a severe negative reaction to the poster for the movie and several clips that were circulating, showing girls dressed in very revealing clothes and dancing in a sexually suggestive manner....

When you pretend to be exposing something, but you're actually glorifying it, this is what can result.

https://thepostmillennial.com/direct...laims-feminist
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:35 AM 09-16-2020

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 10:40 AM 09-16-2020
Baby-sniffer Joe Biden on Wednesday endorsed a Michigan Democrat who previously berated women as “breeders” and blogged about 4-year-old girls wearing thong underwear.

Jon Hoadley, a state lawmaker, is now running for US Congress in Michigan’s 6th district and was also endorsed by Kamala Harris.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ong-underwear/
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:43 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Baby-sniffer Joe Biden on Wednesday endorsed a Michigan Democrat who previously berated women as “breeders” and blogged about 4-year-old girls wearing thong underwear.

Jon Hoadley, a state lawmaker, is now running for US Congress in Michigan’s 6th district and was also endorsed by Kamala Harris.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ong-underwear/
:-)
[Reply]
Loneiguana 11:03 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I dont get it.

Can anyone explain?
Where have I heard that recently? Where some people were complaining that a Netflix documentary wasn't anti-animal abuse because it showed the actual animal abuse?

Oh yeah:

[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up