ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The era of “child sexuality”
RunKC 12:46 PM 09-10-2020
JFC Trump needs to hammer these clowns. This shit cannot be allowed. ****ing Netflix

"Cuties, Netflix review: a provocative powder-keg for an age terrified of child sexuality"

Guys, we are the problem.

We are "terrified of child sexuality."

This is in the @Telegraph.

What the hell has happened to this world.https://t.co/Z7mfkOGJST

— Jason Howerton (@jason_howerton) September 10, 2020

Pay attention to the outlets promoting pedophile film Cuties pic.twitter.com/V2zHUk7oMF

— Jack Posobiec ���� (@JackPosobiec) September 10, 2020

[Reply]
Pennywise 01:00 PM 09-10-2020

Netflix just released the controversial 'Cuties' and it's worse than you could imagine. Make no mistake: Netflix is at the forefront of sexualizing children and normalizing pedophilia! pic.twitter.com/emiMzk8w1z

— 𝗚𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗝𝗶𝗺 (@GhostJim4) September 9, 2020

[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:04 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
What the fuck?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:05 PM 09-10-2020
Line has to be fucking drawn right here or in ten years you'll be a bigot for hating pedos.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:06 PM 09-10-2020
I turned that shit off after 15 seconds. GOOD FUCKING CHRIST.
[Reply]
backinblack 01:07 PM 09-10-2020
^I think I'm just not gonna watch it, thanks
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:09 PM 09-10-2020
This is fucking mortifying.

Jesus Christ.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:09 PM 09-10-2020
Trying to convince the masses that there is nothing wrong with sexualizing children. Disgusting. Likely trying to get out in front of the fallout from NXIVM and the (hopefully) impending arrests throughout Hollywood and other areas.
[Reply]
Pennywise 01:09 PM 09-10-2020

“I received numerous attacks on my character from people who had not seen the film, who thought I was actually making a film that was apologetic about hypersexualisation of children” - Cuties director Maïmouna Doucouré

Really? pic.twitter.com/CGyXPdtR3G

— 𝗚𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗝𝗶𝗺 (@GhostJim4) September 9, 2020

Unreal.

Thanks Obamas.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:10 PM 09-10-2020
There is no conspiracy theory anymore. This is out in the open. For all to see.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 01:27 PM 09-10-2020
Sounds like the movie isn't celebrating or promoting child sexuality:

Originally Posted by :
Suddenly, a sensitive coming-of-age movie became a culture-war target. And anyone who caught Cuties at a festival, or who bothers to stream it on Netflix starting today, can attest to the supreme irony here. It’s a portrait of girls that decries how sexuality is force-fed to them and/or viewed as the only way to foster self-esteem at far too young an age. It is the polar opposite of what it’s accused of being.
https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...eview-1056197/

Originally Posted by :
The hysteria surrounding Maïmouna Doucouré’s Cuties (Mignonnes) is, like many such controversies in the era of QAnon conspiracy theories, much ado about nothing. To be fair, Netflix’s tone-deaf marketing campaign is mostly to blame for early reports that the film featured the inappropriate sexualization of pre-teen girls, but that marketing campaign was not only deeply inappropriate, it was also completely incongruous to the film it was attempting to promote. In fact, it’s quite the opposite – Cuties is a sobering, often deeply moving portrayal of the lengths to which young girls will go to find acceptance in a hyper-sexualized world that places primary importance on the desirability of women’s bodies. Netflix’s embarrassing marketing campaign seemed more as if they were promoting the latest season of Dance Moms, complete with scantily clad young girls looking as though they’re having the time of their lives — a bit like the climax of Little Miss Sunshine played completely straight. Yet the tone of Cuties couldn’t be further from the sparkly, brightly-colored promotional materials that caused such stir in the darkest corners of the conservative internet just a few weeks ago.
https://inreviewonline.com/2020/09/10/cuties/

I'm not defending the movie, just pointing out how some people get outraged a a few clips without understanding the context.

Sounds like Netflix' marketing isn't helping:

Originally Posted by :
Netflix’s embarrassing marketing campaign seemed more as if they were promoting the latest season of Dance Moms, complete with scantily clad young girls looking as though they’re having the time of their lives — a bit like the climax of Little Miss Sunshine played completely straight.

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:28 PM 09-10-2020
Elozer and the other libs LOVE THIS STUFF. MORE CHILD SEXUALITY!!
[Reply]
Mecca 01:30 PM 09-10-2020
It's a french movie that Netflix marketed like shit. If anyone watches that movie and thinks it glorifies child sexuality you should see a therapist because you're warped.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:30 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Pennywise:

Unreal.

Thanks Obamas.

What in the freaking hell is that doing on film?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:30 PM 09-10-2020
RIGHT WING TARGETTING
[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Up