ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Washington DC and The Holy Land>"We will NEVER do any of these lockdowns again."~ Florida Gov Ron DeSantis
BucEyedPea 05:59 PM 09-02-2020
I Thank God he's my governor, and not one of those Nazis like RINO Baker, Cuomo, NJ's gov, Cuomo, Newsom and Witcher.

DeSantis for President in 2025!!!

Plus he has caramel colored hair. So I like lookin' at him, even if he's chubby!

No #lockdowns https://t.co/l5EEQphA4o

— Steve Pieczenik (@StevePieczenik) August 31, 2020

[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:35 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Yup.

Watching the ABC Trump Town Hall last night, I was thinking what I'd say to Trump if I was there. Goes something like this:

"Hello President Trump. First of all, I want to thank you for working so hard for the American people and congratulate you on the job you've done so far. It was impossible to know that 99.7% of people would not be affected by the China virus but now that we know this, do you regret shutting the country down? And do you think keeping Fauci around was a wise move?".
Isnt that on the governors of each state?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:38 AM 09-16-2020
Trump will easily take FLA
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:41 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Yup.

Watching the ABC Trump Town Hall last night, I was thinking what I'd say to Trump if I was there. Goes something like this:

"Hello President Trump. First of all, I want to thank you for working so hard for the American people and congratulate you on the job you've done so far. It was impossible to know that 99.7% of people would not be affected by the China virus but now that we know this, do you regret shutting the country down? And do you think keeping Fauci around was a wise move?".
He has to wait until after the election before asking Fauci to retire.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up