ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
The Dumbass Lounge>B1G Could be playing football starting in October
Titty Meat 09:50 PM 09-01-2020
Dan Patrick Show
@dpshow
“From source: If conference can pass updated safety measures and procedures, Big Ten targeting Oct. 10 to start football season.” - Dan Patrick

This came after the president met with B1G commish Kevin Warren. Warren's son plays for Mississippi St and they will be playing in September.

Also:

TV partners have already green-lighted any decision that B1G presidents and Kevin Warren decide on, but bigger networks Fox Sports and ESPN/ABC are also pushing for October start, per source.

Big Ten will only get partial TV revenue if they delay until Thanksgiving or later.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 02:35 PM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Kindly GTFO with this shit, we don't need yet another thread going this route.
:-) This dumbshit mod doesn’t want any reference or discussion as to the reason the Big 10 initially canceled their season... i.e. the premise of this thread.


[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:42 PM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
:-) This dumbshit mod doesn’t want any reference or discussion as to the reason the Big 10 initially canceled their season... i.e. the premise of this thread.
The premise of this thread is to talk about football. You guys are the fucking worst and should be nuked to a hell of watching Hillary and Rosie 69'ing forever.

One thread: DoN't MaKe FoOtBaLl PoLiTiCaL

Next thread: LoOk At WhAt ThE pOlItIcAl GuY i LiKe DiD!!!!!!@1
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 02:45 PM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
The premise of this thread is to talk about football. You guys are the ****ing worst and should be nuked to a hell of watching Hillary and Rosie 69'ing forever.

One thread: DoN't MaKe FoOtBaLl PoLiTiCaL

Next thread: LoOk At WhAt ThE pOlItIcAl GuY i LiKe DiD!!!!!!@1
What was the reason the Big 10 canceled their season initially?

And what is the thing that will be influencing when/how the Big 10 returns?

It is Corona.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:46 PM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
What was the reason the Big 10 canceled their season initially?

And what is the thing that will be influencing when/how the Big 10 returns?

It is Corona.
But I thought the virus wasn't political!!!!!!

Can't you fucking cunts make up your minds already
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 02:52 PM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
But I thought the virus wasn't political!!!!!!

Can't you ****ing ****s make up your minds already
You are saying it is political in this thread, not me.

:-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:55 PM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
You are saying it is political in this thread, not me.

:-)
No, retard.

I'm saying you guys have an entire section to fucking scissor over Donald Trump. Let people talk about football in the fucking football section.

What part of that don't you comprehend, fucking idiot?
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 02:57 PM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
No, retard.

I'm saying you guys have an entire section to ****ing scissor over Donald Trump. Let people talk about football in the ****ing football section.

What part of that don't you comprehend, ****ing idiot?
:-) Looks like someone is triggered.

All I said was the doomsday predictions about college football are proving to be incorrect with the Big 10 already actively discussing a fall return. Not sure how that is a “political” statement.

And now you are the one vomiting political BS.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:51 PM 09-02-2020
KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:57 PM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Those days are over. Now it's see the opponent take the field and piss ourselves.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 05:21 PM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Those days are over. Now it's see the opponent take the field and piss ourselves.
Its all Missouri Tigers fault.



























Oh noz u diiiint
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:32 PM 09-02-2020
BREAKING: The Big Ten must disclose additional information related to its decision to postpone fall sports and in the next 10 days, the Lancaster County district court ruled.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 05:43 PM 09-02-2020
It is no coincidence that the conferences with the two weakest commissioners have created a dumpster fire of fail with their panicked/rushed decisions to cancel fall football.

The Big 10’s new commissioner might be the shortest tenured commish in modern power conference history after this fiasco.
[Reply]
Hoover 06:35 PM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
It is no coincidence that the conferences with the two weakest commissioners have created a dumpster fire of fail with their panicked/rushed decisions to cancel fall football.

The Big 10’s new commissioner might be the shortest tenured commish in modern power conference history after this fiasco.
I just think Warren has the wrong background for the position he's in. He's clearly a smart individual, but I think you just have to have college experience in order to do the job. If Delany was still on the job I have no doubt the Big Ten would be playing football.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:30 PM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I just think Warren has the wrong background for the position he's in. He's clearly a smart individual, but I think you just have to have college experience in order to do the job. If Delany was still on the job I have no doubt the Big Ten would be playing football.
Also hard to put all of the blame on him when the majority of school presidents supported his decision
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:18 PM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I just think Warren has the wrong background for the position he's in. He's clearly a smart individual, but I think you just have to have college experience in order to do the job. If Delany was still on the job I have no doubt the Big Ten would be playing football.
Look no further than Bob Bowlsby.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up