ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 50
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CDC admits they exaggerated the COVID-19 death count by 1600%
Hammock Parties 09:36 PM 08-29-2020
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...#Comorbidities

Originally Posted by :
The CDC just admitted that of 154,503 people who have died from COVID-19, only six percent, or roughly 9,210 have actually died from the virus.

CDC revises its numbers. 6% of deaths due to Covid19. 94% of cases involved 2-3 comorbidities and advanced age. That means there were 9,210 covid deaths. We’re crushing our kids, our economy and people’s livelihoods. ⁦@GovMikeDeWine⁩ is to blame. pic.twitter.com/aBb2XOXdpG

— Robin Baxter (@robin_baxter) August 30, 2020

[Reply]
Megatron96 02:38 PM 08-30-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, it seems to be becoming less lethal than it was when it first hit, which is good. We don't truly know why. We do know that younger people are being infected at higher rates that previously, and we know that the virus is less lethal to younger people.
"Less lethal" he says.

How's this for "less lethal": in Maricopa County here in AZ (one of the states that MSM would like you to believe is "spiking," out of the more than 200,000 cases reported, about 25,000 were people under the age of 21. Wanna guess how many have succumbed to this terrible virus? 1,000? 500?

How does 12 strike you?

Reporting by Maricopa county has been recorded since January.

They're many times more likely to die riding in a car.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:40 PM 08-30-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
"Less lethal" he says.

How's this for "less lethal": in Maricopa County here in AZ (one of the states that MSM would like you to believe is "spiking," out of the more than 200,000 cases reported, about 25,000 were people under the age of 21. Wanna guess how many have succumbed to this terrible virus? 1,000? 500?

How does 12 strike you?

AGENDA!
[Reply]
Donger 02:42 PM 08-30-2020
"Less lethal" he says.

How does 12 strike you?

That is less lethal. Are you having a stroke?
[Reply]
TLO 02:42 PM 08-30-2020
"Less lethal" he says.

How does 12 strike you?

And that 25,000 doesn't even take into account the huge number of cases that went undiagnosed because they were so minor.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:59 PM 08-30-2020
Are you having a stroke?
Are you?

Or just having a hard time admitting that this virus really isn't that dangerous for the vast majority of Americans.

Here's another stat: out of that 200,000+ tested, less than 1,000 people under the age of 50 have died of the "Bug." On the other hand, 3,600 were over the age of 65 and 97% of those had multiple underlying health issues.

In other words, if you're not of retirement age or older, this bug is basically not dangerous to you.
[Reply]
Donger 03:01 PM 08-30-2020
Are you?

Or just having a hard time admitting that this virus really isn't that dangerous for the vast majority of Americans.

Here's another stat: out of that 200,000+ tested, less than 1,000 people under the age of 50 have died of the "Bug." On the other hand, 3,600 were over the age of 65 and 97% of those had multiple underlying health issues.

In other words, if you're not of retirement age or older, this bug is basically not dangerous to you.
No, I'm fine, thanks. That is less.

I'm well-aware that COVID-19 is far more lethal the older one gets. That's been known for a long time. Is it news to you?

Have you ever seen the deaths broken down by age?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 03:02 PM 08-30-2020
Dung is butthurt.
[Reply]
Donger 03:07 PM 08-30-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Dung is butthurt.
Why would I be butthurt about coming in here and explaining to people how the OP is flawed, and that the attempted conclusion is incorrect?
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:15 PM 08-30-2020

Have you ever seen the deaths broken down by age?
I just was. you think I pulled those numbers out of my memory? I have better things to do than memorize the day's death totals.

Twist it all you want, Donger. Though it lowers my expectations of you. "Less" and "some" are misleading by their vagueness, and you know it. "Much less" and "Many" would be far more appropriate, and you know that.

But you apparently have your own little agenda, so have at it.

My work here is done. For now.
[Reply]
Donger 03:29 PM 08-30-2020
I just was. you think I pulled those numbers out of my memory? I have better things to do than memorize the day's death totals.

Twist it all you want, Donger. Though it lowers my expectations of you. "Less" and "some" are misleading by their vagueness, and you know it. "Much less" and "Many" would be far more appropriate, and you know that.

But you apparently have your own little agenda, so have at it.

My work here is done. For now.
Considering how poor your memory seems to be, I doubt it. I stated that it's less lethal to the younger folk. It is. If you want to say that it's much less lethal, that's correct as well.

You came in here saying that it's only killed 2,000 people. As you know, that's not remotely correct. So I'd say that if anyone has an agenda here, it's you.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:35 PM 08-30-2020
Considering how poor your memory seems to be, I doubt it. I stated that it's less lethal to the younger folk. It is. If you want to say that it's much less lethal, that's correct as well.

You came in here saying that it's only killed 2,000 people. As you know, that's not remotely correct. So I'd say that if anyone has an agenda here, it's you.
No, if you're going to quote me get it right. I said "less than 2,000 people" in reference to someone else's post that included the number "1,600." Since I wasn't sure how old or from where exactly he got his 1,600 number I went with "less than 2,000."

And he thinks I have a bad memory . . .
[Reply]
Donger 03:40 PM 08-30-2020
No, if you're going to quote me get it right. I said "less than 2,000 people" in reference to someone else's post that included the number "1,600." Since I wasn't sure how old or from where exactly he got his 1,600 number I went with "less than 2,000."

And he thinks I have a bad memory . . .
Glad you finally found it. Still think that less than 2,000 Americans have died from COVID-19?
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:50 PM 08-30-2020
Glad you finally found it. Still think that less than 2,000 Americans have died from COVID-19?
Actually, I'm undecided on that particular point for now. One thing that has been abundantly clear to me since I was in grade school is that most of the time what you hear at first about any story is mostly untrue. The actual truth leaks out over time.

Now we've been told daily about how hundreds of thousand of Americans have died or are dying of the COVID bug. Now, many months later, this appears to be not exactly accurate.

To wit: how many times has the number been adjusted downwards in NYC, FL, CA, and elsewhere since all of this started? More than a couple. And by how much? Oh yeah, by the thousands. And how many times has the CDC itself adjusted the number? Not including this one, at least twice, right?

So while 1,600 might not be accurate, and IMO probably isn't, it's pretty clear that 180,000 or whatever isn't really accurate either. As usual, the number will be somewhere in the middle, and may not even be half as much as 180,000 by the time we get down to the actual facts.

So while it would be easy for me (and fun) right now to use your own purposefully vague term "some," I think it's more accurate to say that the most accurate figure will end up being far, far less than what we've been led to believe up to now.
[Reply]
Donger 03:52 PM 08-30-2020
Now we've been told daily about how hundreds of thousand of Americans have died or are dying of the COVID bug. Now, many months later, this appears to be not exactly accurate.
I hope that you aren't using the OP as your evidence of that belief.
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 03:55 PM 08-30-2020
We are dumb enough to let 1 percent control the wealth, so may as well shut everything the fuck down over something effectting 1 percent. We are that dumb as a society...
[Reply]
Page 9 of 50
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up