ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 50
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CDC admits they exaggerated the COVID-19 death count by 1600%
Hammock Parties 09:36 PM 08-29-2020
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...#Comorbidities

Originally Posted by :
The CDC just admitted that of 154,503 people who have died from COVID-19, only six percent, or roughly 9,210 have actually died from the virus.

CDC revises its numbers. 6% of deaths due to Covid19. 94% of cases involved 2-3 comorbidities and advanced age. That means there were 9,210 covid deaths. We’re crushing our kids, our economy and people’s livelihoods. ⁦@GovMikeDeWine⁩ is to blame. pic.twitter.com/aBb2XOXdpG

— Robin Baxter (@robin_baxter) August 30, 2020

[Reply]
seamonster 03:56 PM 08-30-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I hope that you aren't using the OP as your evidence of that belief.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:04 PM 08-30-2020
I think any rational person already knew the numbers were inflated.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:06 PM 08-30-2020
I hope that you aren't using the OP as your evidence of that belief.
Pretty sure i stated where my belief came from in that post:
Originally Posted by :
"how many times has the number been adjusted downwards in NYC, FL, CA, and elsewhere since all of this started? More than a couple. And by how much? Oh yeah, by the thousands. And how many times has the CDC itself adjusted the number? Not including this one, at least twice, right?"
So I guess in reality I'm getting the data for my beliefs from the CDC. The same CDC that now says that only a small fraction of the deaths currently attributed to COVID-19 were actually solely due to the virus. That most of those deaths were actually due to various and multiple other health issues plus infection by the virus.

Point being, 180,000 will turn out to be greatly over-exaggerated. Which is what I predicted back in February.
[Reply]
Donger 04:11 PM 08-30-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Pretty sure i stated where my belief came from in that post:

So I guess in reality I'm getting the data for my beliefs from the CDC. The same CDC that now says that only a small fraction of the deaths currently attributed to COVID-19 were actually solely due to the virus. That most of those deaths were actually due to various and multiple other health issues plus infection by the virus.

Point being, 180,000 will turn out to be greatly over-exaggerated. Which is what I predicted back in February.
I don't know how many times it's been adjusted downward. Not very many, and not very much, I would imagine.

The CDC isn't saying that a small fraction of the deaths currently attributed to COVID-19 were actually solely due to the virus. You aren't understanding what the 6% means.
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 04:12 PM 08-30-2020
Question boy doesn't understand something yet again....shocker
[Reply]
Donger 04:14 PM 08-30-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Question boy doesn't understand something yet again....shocker
What do you think I don't understand?
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:23 PM 08-30-2020
I don't know how many times it's been adjusted downward. Not very many, and not very much, I would imagine.

The CDC isn't saying that a small fraction of the deaths currently attributed to COVID-19 were actually solely due to the virus. You aren't understanding what the 6% means.
It's been adjusted at least twice by the CDC that I'm aware of, and I don't pay much attention to the news. So it could very well be more than that. Or maybe I just got lucky and had the news on at the right times. And both times those adjustments were downward. By many thousands. Now when you're talking about more than 100,000, then 5,000 or 10,000 or whatever doesn't sound like much, so like most people I kind of ignored it, plus I already knew, like many people, that such adjustments were going to happen.

Originally Posted by :
"Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death."
- Excerpt taken directly from the CDC report linked in the OP.

Now because of the word "mentioned" and how it's used in that sentence, I have questions about the accuracy of 6%. Not the least of which is the method of reporting, because we all know that's a dumpster fire of inaccuracy right there. But then the fact more than 90% of covid-related deaths also included multiple other health issues (2.6) tells me a lot more than that 6% number.

Now you want to go on believing that 180,000 people have died because of the oh-so-lethal virus, go right ahead. But we both know now that's not very accurate.
[Reply]
Donger 04:28 PM 08-30-2020
It's been adjusted at least twice by the CDC that I'm aware of, and I don't pay much attention to the news. So it could very well be more than that. Or maybe I just got lucky and had the news on at the right times. And both times those adjustments were downward. By many thousands. Now when you're talking about more than 100,000, then 5,000 or 10,000 or whatever doesn't sound like much, so like most people I kind of ignored it, plus I already knew, like many people, that such adjustments were going to happen.
Maybe you're thinking of the estimates of how many people this thing was going to kill?

- Excerpt taken directly from the CDC report linked in the OP.

Now because of the word "mentioned" and how it's used in that sentence, I have questions about the accuracy of 6%. Not the least of which is the method of reporting, because we all know that's a dumpster fire of inaccuracy right there. But then the fact more than 90% of covid-related deaths also included multiple other health issues (2.6) tells me a lot more than that 6% number.

Now you want to go on believing that 180,000 people have died because of the oh-so-lethal virus, go right ahead. But we both know now that's not very accurate.
Yes, "COVID" doesn't kill people. The ARDS that the virus causes (among other things) is what ACTUALLY kills people. That's what the die from. But they get that BECAUSE of the virus.

That's why the the assertion made in the OP is completely false. And yes, I do believe that it's killed 180,000 Americans. There is no reason for any reasonable person to dispute that figure.

Have you ever seen a COVID-19 death certificate?
[Reply]
007 04:31 PM 08-30-2020
So where will the next riot Hotspot be?
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:39 PM 08-30-2020
Maybe you're thinking of the estimates of how many people this thing was going to kill?

Yes, "COVID" doesn't kill people. The ARDS that the virus causes (among other things) is what ACTUALLY kills people. That's what the die from. But they get that BECAUSE of the virus.

That's why the the assertion made in the OP is completely false. And yes, I do believe that it's killed 180,000 Americans. There is no reason for any reasonable person to dispute that figure.

Nope, pretty sure I heard them on the box say something like "And today the CDC has announced that they have adjusted their figures . . . blahblahblah down(ward)" by this much. Heard that twice. And of course FL adjusted their numbers at least twice, right? NYC as well at least once that I'm aware of, correct?

As to your second point, really whatever. Now you're just picking nits. Either you understand that most of the people that have died from COVID were already at risk health-wise before the virus ever became a reality, or you don't.

But I think you do understand that and for some reason you've decided to be obtuse about it, which is your right. But very uninteresting. And I have better things to do besides argue with someone that wants to believe untruths.

Bye.
[Reply]
Donger 04:45 PM 08-30-2020
Nope, pretty sure I heard them on the box say something like "And today the CDC has announced that they have adjusted their figures . . . blahblahblah down(ward)" by this much. Heard that twice. And of course LF adjusted their numbers at least twice, right? NYC as well at least once that I'm aware of, correct?

As to your second point, really whatever. Now you're just picking nits. Either you understand that most of the people that have died from COVID were already at risk health-wise before the virus ever became a reality, or you don't.

But I think you do understand that and for some reason you've decided to be obtuse about it, which is your right. But very uninteresting. And I have better things to do besides argue with someone that wants to believe untruths.

Bye.
No, I'm not picking nits. It's quite the opposite. It's important to defend the facts.
[Reply]
seamonster 06:26 PM 08-30-2020

Take a step back and look at the FACTS.

NY Times: COVID Test is FAR TOO SENSITIVE. Likely HALF HAVE BEEN FALSE POSITIVE

Dr. Birx: Unlike Some Countries, "If Someone Dies With COVID-19 We Are Counting That As A COVID-19 Death

And there you go...We coded these covid deaths based on a SHIT test that was delving out millions of false positive's. And that is the EXACT rational for why the CDC is back peddling. And it's got nothing to do with "ARDS".
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:27 PM 08-30-2020
So you think that we've only lost 10,000 people to COVID-19. Is that correct?
So you think that we've lost 180,000 people to COVID-19 and COVID-19 alone - nothing else they may have been suffering from that actually caused their deaths, is that correct ?ong?ong??
[Reply]
KCbroncoHATER 07:02 PM 08-30-2020
This explains why Nancy Pelosi and half of congress was at that St. Patrick's Day luncheon on Capital Hill.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 07:23 PM 08-30-2020
CDC admits they exaggerated the COVID-19 death count by 1600%

AKA
close enough for government work
[Reply]
Page 10 of 50
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up